what new 2011 sti at stevens creek? already! picture inside

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2010, 11:27 PM

Car Info: DGM BRZ
Originally Posted by Lagunatic
Steven's Creek is an awesome dealership! I had a great time purchasing my 2011 SWP WRX Sedan from them.

(1) They gave me the lowest price out of Carslen and Capitol. I could have tried to get Livermore on the line but I just decided to deal with those three. Whatever Carlsen or Capitol gave me, Tamie Kerr at SC beat it.

(2) Tamie Kerr. She's a real nice saleswoman. She let me and my friends test drive cars all day. It was fun and there was no pressure to buy at all. She also gave me more for my trade-in than craigslist lowballers so I didn't lose out on too much cash. Finally, I ended up getting a free rear spoiler (it doesn't come with the base model) so hellll yeah!. Oh and she gave us some delicious chocolate chip cookie brownies.

(3) I met a couple I-clubbers that work there and they were pretty damn helpful answering any questions (Ryan and Anthony).

(4) Erik Chernushin. Gave me a better loan than my bank and a pretty loaded affordable maintenance plan.

All in all, it's definitely a legit place and the rex is amazing too ^^
Man, after hearing this it makes me want to jump on a new WRX. I could probably scramble a good down payment. But I'm gonna have to ride it out until next year at least. Congrats on the purchase. Pics please!
Old 08-26-2010, 11:41 PM

Car Info: Some sort of Subaru
Steven's Creek is an awesome dealership! I had a great time purchasing my 2011 SWP WRX Sedan from them.

(1) They gave me the lowest price out of Carslen and Capitol. I could have tried to get Livermore on the line but I just decided to deal with those three. Whatever Carlsen or Capitol gave me, Tamie Kerr at SC beat it.

(2) Tamie Kerr. She's a real nice saleswoman. She let me and my friends test drive cars all day. It was fun and there was no pressure to buy at all. She also gave me more for my trade-in than craigslist lowballers so I didn't lose out on too much cash. Finally, I ended up getting a free rear spoiler (it doesn't come with the base model) so hellll yeah!. Oh and she gave us some delicious chocolate chip cookie brownies.

(3) I met a couple I-clubbers that work there and they were pretty damn helpful answering any questions (Ryan and Anthony).

(4) Erik Chernushin. Gave me a better loan than my bank and a pretty loaded affordable maintenance plan.

Congrats on the new car. I'm sure Anthony and Ryan are happy that you have only good things to say about Stevens Creek Subaru.
Old 08-26-2010, 11:45 PM

Car Info: 2015 Camaro 2SS/RS 1LE
Originally Posted by ciRe_oNe
i want that
Old 08-26-2010, 11:52 PM

Car Info: MY00 GC6 BRP

Yea Tamie is a good person. She even helps a bit with cleaning up the cars, unlike some of the other guys lol. Glad you got your car from us. If I ever see your car in service with a noticeable tag or iclub decal, Ill take extra good care of it.
Old 08-28-2010, 09:37 AM

Car Info: STI

Well bought my STI from Mark Moore at Stevens Creek. He matched the price that some members posted with regard to invoice. Anyway great guy and didn't have to go through the "No I don't need this...I don't need that either" part of the usual sales pitch.

Would recommend purchasing from him.

And congrats on your purchase.

Last edited by speed12sil; 08-28-2010 at 09:42 AM.
Old 08-28-2010, 09:50 AM

Car Info: DGM BRZ
^^Congratulations to you too. A 2011 STi! What color? Nd also do you mind posting pics?