What is the most horrific way to die according to you?

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2008, 12:48 AM

Car Info: '15 LE STI, '06 WRX White Wheeled Wagon, '06 B9
perhaps with your ****** and bongs out all over your room would be a bad way to go.
Old 11-15-2008, 11:55 AM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
Out of all of these, I'd have to say that crucifixion would be by far the worst out of all of these...

Most of you don't really know the details involved in crucifixion because of bible studies and crap...

When you are crucified, you are nailed to a giant cross (Shaped like a cross because thats the shape of a person with their arms out) with giant railroad-like spikes, and they leave you there to die... People live for anywhere from 5-10+ days while hanging from the spikes in your hands and feet...

In most places vultures would come up to you and start eating you cuz you're too weak to fight them off... So basically you're eaten alive once you give up the will to fight, and even then there's little you can do to fight other then make noise or move your head.

So yeah, I wanted to see how many people were going to say crucifixion, and Im surprised that only a couple of you guys did.

I don't think there is anything that could be worse then that, if you died quickly it wouldn't be so bad... But I would take 1 day of intense pain over 10+ days of suffering. (Shorter life when you're in a desert area, or hot climate).

A close second would be:

When I was visiting Poland to see the **** death camps of Auschwitz (Auschwitz and Berkenau) I saw some of the most horrific things I'd ever seen in my life...

Mostly the ***** executed the jews, minorities, and various other groups of people very systematically... They'd make them work (sometimes to death), and when they were too weak to work, they'd get gassed in the massive gas chambers (that they told them that were showers)... These poor people would be marched into these "showers", hang their clothes up on numbered hooks that the ***** told them to remember so that they can get their clothes back after the showers... Then the chamber door was shut and a canister of Zyclon B cyanide gas was dropped into the ventilation duct, then it would kill everyone inside in less then a min or so... They were then burned and their ashes scattered anywhere from pits, to ponds (when I was there you could still see the ashes about4" underground when you pulled up some grass).... But if I was a prisoner there, that'd be a better way to go then some...

We saw the rooms where they would torture political prisoners and people who tried to escape... Like this one room that was underground where the oxygen was depleted to less then half of what you need... You're not fed or anything... Just given water... The come in every day and kick the crap out of you, then leave you. They'd keep these people alive for a month or more... and sometimes these prisoners would be given to in the infamous Angel Of Death, AKA Dr. Mengela (Im pretty sure thats spelled right)... Things like surgery with no anesthesia, and doing all sorts of f'ed up medical experiments on people... Little kids to adults, it didn't matter.

But yeah, after being to both Auschwitz (small camp) and Berkenau (which was the BIIIG version of Auschwitz, more then 50+ times bigger AT LEAST), I don't ever want to be in a place like that again and I was only a visitor... I can't imagine what those poor souls went through... I've met 2 Auschwitz survivors as well as 1 **** camp guard, and man, you can feel the horror of their stories... The guard I met was never a **** follower, he was forced to do that crap and is now a guide at the camp and an author of a couple books where he tells his horrific tales... He's the one that told us about that underground cell that had thin air... He went into detail about and told us stories of The Angel of Death...

I'm getting goose bumps just talking about this with you guys... Def a crappy way to go... Being any kind of prisoner there.

This is the main entrance to the second and largest camp where a MINIMUM of 700 x 2 (so 1400) people were killed EACH day in the gas chambers, not to mention the firing squads and people being killed in all sorts of other ways

Even the place looks evil!
Old 11-15-2008, 11:57 AM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
Originally Posted by Ballz
For me it would be ALONE or THIS:

Thats be a pretty good way to go actually...

You wouldn't hear, see, or feel ANYTHING if you were in ground zero, you would just be incinerated instantly.

If you were outside of the blast area and were close enough to get radiation poisoning, burns, etc... Then yeah, that would suck royal d***.
Old 11-15-2008, 12:14 PM

Car Info: 05 AW STi
Being in the water and then a huge sea monster comes out. Im talking deep ocean too. Ive always been afraid of being stranded in the middle of the ocean and just thinking of a lochness monster eating me is terrifying.
Old 11-15-2008, 01:58 PM

Car Info: sc300
I think being eaten alive by man eating dwarf hamsters would suck a lot.
Old 11-15-2008, 04:43 PM

Car Info: wrx02
Prolonged death in hospital. CPR after another CPR. On drips to keep blood pressure up for a long time. On and off, then on again. Contineous dialysis for kidney failure, then your heart stop. There goes another cpr and drip. After a few weeks, your hands and feets turns blue and become necrotic due poor perfusion caused by those drips. Skin falling off from your dead tissues at fingers and toes. Multiple pressure ulcers because too sick to turn yourself. Your back smell like @#$ because your tissues start to die even if your heart is still pumping. On ventilator for months.
Old 11-15-2008, 05:36 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2018 Golf R Variant
Yeah crucifixion is probably the worst, or maybe crucifixion with an IV so it would prolong it. I saw that show on crucifixion where that man had his father "crucify" him repeatedly with straps to see how long he could physically handle being up - it was a very short time. He explained what happens to your body, physically, when it is suspended by arms outstretched anchored at the wrists by metal spikes. It's not good.
Old 11-15-2008, 05:37 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2018 Golf R Variant
Originally Posted by SnoHumper
I think being eaten alive by man eating dwarf hamsters would suck a lot.
Or, even though it would be pretty fast - it would suck to fall into water near a school of militant piranhas.
Old 11-15-2008, 06:34 PM

The worst way to die is all alone.
Old 11-16-2008, 06:27 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: Ver IV STi Wagon
being hit by a Blister Agent....that would definitely suck

abdominal wounds....to the stomach...supposed to also suck

and of course the one I would hate more than anything...being burnt alive...
Old 11-16-2008, 06:41 AM

Car Info: Subaru 2009 Forester

just like what the Japanese did in the China.
History can not be forgotten
If you want to be respected,you must be stronger and more powerful.

I like <band of brothers>! and watched a lot of times