What is the most horrific way to die according to you?

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2008, 05:18 PM
9 to 5 mod

Car Info: 03 Impreza WRX
well you could throw lemon juice with salt on the open wound
Old 11-13-2008, 05:19 PM

Car Info: '15 LE STI, '06 WRX White Wheeled Wagon, '06 B9
This thread needs to be posted on other forums. People will be like WTF is wrong with these I-club people.

I remember Nabsico had some crazy thread i cant remember right now. and after i read it i was like wtf is wrong with these people
Old 11-13-2008, 05:34 PM
BAM9 Ladies choice Carshow winner

Car Info: 13 FR-S/05 STI
Originally Posted by kyoung05
This is a good start. I'd like to elaborate.

First, you get captured/kidnapped, and are starved to the point where you're willing to eat anything. You are also tortured, amputated, etc. You beg for food.

Slowly, your captor starts bringing you "mystery meat." You, being famished, and not of sound mind by this point, eat it.

After days/weeks go by of eating this "mystery meat," you captor shows you a video of him raping your loved ones.

Then, he shows you more videos of him telling your wife/kids that they're going to be eaten by their dad.

Turns out, when you begged for food, the captor butchered your family piece by piece, one at a time, and fed them to you. You ate them. You can see them in their partially eaten states, begging for mercy.

After showing you all this, the captor lets you live, so you can think about it. You're amputated, you're family has been raped and you've now eaten them. You die of old age, unable to kill yourself, unable to exact revenge, living the rest of your life in utter despair.

The end.
nice. . .

Originally Posted by Irish_car_B0mb
Compliments of STI RUSH and Irish_car_b0mb and kyoung05

First, you get captured/kidnapped, and are starved to the point where you're willing to eat anything.
Slowly, your captor starts bringing you "mystery meat." You, being famished, and not of sound mind by this point, eat it.
After days/weeks go by of eating this "mystery meat," you captor shows you a video of him raping your loved ones as he shows yoru loved ones video of you having holoes cut into you with a dull knife. Then, he shows you more videos of him telling your wife/kids that they're going to be eaten by their dad.
And then he has you strapped to a scalding hot metal chair. In this room there are rats that have not been fed for 2 weeks. Have you eat 1 cup of dried rice and drink 2 cups warm water. As the rice is expanding in your stomach causing major internal organ ruptures have someone start cutting off your fingers and toes digit by digit with a pair of wire clippers, cauterizing each cut after doing so as to keep you from bleeding to death. This demented ******* is also cutting holes in your body with a dull knife and taping it while he tells you he is raping your signficant other/daughter sp he can show you that tape. After all fingers and toes are gone and holes are cut this demented ******* starts cutting off hands and feet also cauterizing each as not to bleed to death. Then continuing to move up until you have just a torso. The he throws gasoline on your torso and lights you up.

how you dont mind the combination STI RUSH and kyoung05

even better lolz

Name:  STIRUSHlogo.gif
Views: 11
Size:  355 Bytes
Old 11-13-2008, 05:37 PM

Car Info: '15 LE STI, '06 WRX White Wheeled Wagon, '06 B9
wow that get smore and more ****ed up sounding everytime i read it.
Old 11-13-2008, 05:55 PM
cal

Car Info: 03
Definitely fire. Every one of your nerves are screaming bloody murder.
Old 11-13-2008, 06:35 PM

Car Info: '06 Wagon
this one is old...but its pretty harsh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-O86p7EcS4
Old 11-13-2008, 06:49 PM

Car Info: 07 specB
Originally Posted by scoo*B
death by endless worthless threads
did you really just send me an infraction PM because i made a joke?! what are you the i-club police bro? cant take a joke...ur like the kid that gets picked on in HS and than becomes a cop and pulls everybody over. ive never posted anything outside of the rules with the exception of some Fbombs and you send me a 5pt infraction?? ur hella cool

DEATH BY I-CLUB INFRACTIONS...thats my serious answer
Old 11-13-2008, 06:51 PM

Car Info: 04 psm wrx sedan
^^^ hahah

seriously though guys...some twisted heads up in here...i couldnt even think that much about death hah
Old 11-13-2008, 07:17 PM
rau
Something Custom

Car Info: 2018 Grand Cherokee Limited Ecodiesel EOC Stage 1
did you really just send me an infraction PM because i made a joke?! what are you the i-club police bro? cant take a joke...ur like the kid that gets picked on in HS and than becomes a cop and pulls everybody over. ive never posted anything outside of the rules with the exception of some Fbombs and you send me a 5pt infraction?? ur hella cool

Old 11-13-2008, 07:38 PM

Car Info: '06 Wagon

lol who sent u an infraction? that is kinda over reacting and you didnt do anything bad either...
Old 11-13-2008, 07:48 PM

Car Info: 2005 STI Silver/78 911sc/ktm380exc/03 RC51/F4i
Getting attacked by killer B's or Japanese giant hornets
Old 11-13-2008, 07:59 PM

Car Info: 2004 Impreza WRX
Id have to say getting locked inside a port-o-potty, and starving to death..
Old 11-13-2008, 08:06 PM
banned

Car Info: 2007 WRX Limited | vf43'D
Going out like Michael Hutchence, FTMFL.
Old 11-13-2008, 08:45 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM

Whaaaaaaa Whaaaaaa

Just a suggestion, next time you make a comment to someone try being LESS abrasive, this wasn't just a one time thing, you're always going off on someone for your entertainment.

In the last year I've given maybe 3 infractions, the reason you got one is because you're constantly testing people as well as moderators. Most of us here are adults, and I suggest you try to act like one... This place isn't here for kids to post nonsense just to get a rise out of someone... If you want to go act like a child go post on the Neon SRT-4 forums, they'll accept you there.

You can ask anyone on these forums about how I moderate... All I do is move threads that people request to be moved, fix spelling errors in titles, and little things like that... I don't go around giving people points whenever I see someone do something wrong... I do however hand out points to people who disrespect staff members, we're here to make sure that this place runs smoothly and that it doesn't turn into a chaotic flame fest, as well as other things... If you break the rules then expect to be warned, simple as that... Its not my fault that you (not referring to you alone, just people in general) broke a blatant rule, so don't come crying to me when you get warned.

And relax, its "soft points" which means that they disappear after a while.

Lets not hijack this thread any further please.
Old 11-13-2008, 09:14 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: .
Originally Posted by Gibz
My fear is a fire :/
my fear is electricity =/

being in water and having a live wire fall in roasting you to death would suck

Quick Reply: What is the most horrific way to die according to you?