What is the most horrific way to die according to you?

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2008, 04:49 PM

Drowning, getting eaten alive, and being flayed.
________
Black Young

Last edited by kyoung05; 03-30-2011 at 08:45 AM.
Old 11-13-2008, 04:50 PM
Churro Aficionado

Car Info: IG - @TEAMMOISTOFFICIAL
Originally Posted by chriskabobbers
getting hung or hanging yourself, that's probably the most traumatic thing i can think of for someone (especially someone u love) to find u that way.

suicide ftl!

(this is not from any personal experience, and never seen anyone hung and hope i never will)
i think if it was done right and your neck was snapped on the way down..not so bad...getting lynched is another story
Old 11-13-2008, 04:51 PM
rau
Something Custom

Car Info: 2018 Grand Cherokee Limited Ecodiesel EOC Stage 1
1) cobra bite

2) pissing off Daniel. never doing that one. I'd rather get the snake bite

Last edited by rau; 11-13-2008 at 04:53 PM.
Old 11-13-2008, 04:52 PM
03.23.67 - 06.14.13

Originally Posted by stupidchicken03
2F2F?
for cartoon show called DUCKMAN actually...
VIP Member

Car Info: .
crucifiction would suck
BAM9 Ladies choice Carshow winner

Car Info: 13 FR-S/05 STI
The worse way to die is being strapped down to a chair as the demented ***hole cuts pieces of you body, with a dull knife, bleeding to death as he rapes your significant other/ daughter in front of you. . . then throws gasoline on you and lights you up. . .
Old 11-13-2008, 04:57 PM

Car Info: '15 LE STI, '06 WRX White Wheeled Wagon, '06 B9
Here you go. Thsi is the paper I wrote

I think the worst way to die is to have someone tie you up in a chair in a room that is 90ºF with 100% humidity. Have you gagged and make you sit on a scalding hot metal chair. In this room there are rats that have not been fed for 2 weeks. Have you eat 1 cup of dried rice and drink 2 cups warm water. As the rice is expanding in your stomach causing major internal organ ruptures have someone start cutting off your fingers and toes digit by digit with a pair of wire clippers, cauterizing each cut after doing so as to keep you from bleeding to death. After all fingers and toes are gone start cutting off hands and feet also cauterizing each as not to bleed to death. Then continuing to move up until you have just a torso. That is what I think would be the worst way to die. If I was not dead by this point I am sure I would wish I was.

I think he ended class early that day. Everyone else just came up with fire and drowning.
Old 11-13-2008, 05:02 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: RIP: 04 WRB SEDAN Now Rollin' in STi
suicide would definitely be a horrible way to die

i know this isnt part of the thread but one way i would like to pass is in my sleep.
Old 11-13-2008, 05:04 PM

Car Info: EQ tuned limited 06 WRB wagon
Originally Posted by STI RUSH
The worse way to die is being strapped down to a chair as the demented ***hole cuts pieces of you body, with a dull knife, bleeding to death as he rapes your significant other/ daughter in front of you. . . then throws gasoline on you and lights you up. . .
ermmmm, winner?
Old 11-13-2008, 05:07 PM

Originally Posted by Rescuer
crucifiction would suck
This also would be a ****ty way to go.
Old 11-13-2008, 05:11 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: '13 BRZ Limited / '02 WRX
www.nasioc.com
[/thread]
Old 11-13-2008, 05:15 PM

Car Info: '11 White Shelby Cobra GT 500
My fear is a fire :/
9 to 5 mod

Car Info: 03 Impreza WRX
Originally Posted by VRT MBasile
www.nasioc.com
[/thread]

Originally Posted by STI RUSH
This is a good start. I'd like to elaborate.

First, you get captured/kidnapped, and are starved to the point where you're willing to eat anything. You are also tortured, amputated, etc. You beg for food.

Slowly, your captor starts bringing you "mystery meat." You, being famished, and not of sound mind by this point, eat it.

After days/weeks go by of eating this "mystery meat," you captor shows you a video of him raping your loved ones.

Then, he shows you more videos of him telling your wife/kids that they're going to be eaten by their dad.

Turns out, when you begged for food, the captor butchered your family piece by piece, one at a time, and fed them to you. You ate them. You can see them in their partially eaten states, begging for mercy.

After showing you all this, the captor lets you live, so you can think about it. You're amputated, you're family has been raped and you've now eaten them. You die of old age, unable to kill yourself, unable to exact revenge, living the rest of your life in utter despair.

The end.
________
Kitchen Measures

Last edited by kyoung05; 03-30-2011 at 08:45 AM.
Old 11-13-2008, 05:16 PM

Compliments of STI RUSH and Irish_car_b0mb and kyoung05

First, you get captured/kidnapped, and are starved to the point where you're willing to eat anything.
Slowly, your captor starts bringing you "mystery meat." You, being famished, and not of sound mind by this point, eat it.
After days/weeks go by of eating this "mystery meat," you captor shows you a video of him raping your loved ones as he shows yoru loved ones video of you having holoes cut into you with a dull knife. Then, he shows you more videos of him telling your wife/kids that they're going to be eaten by their dad.
And then he has you strapped to a scalding hot metal chair. In this room there are rats that have not been fed for 2 weeks. Have you eat 1 cup of dried rice and drink 2 cups warm water. As the rice is expanding in your stomach causing major internal organ ruptures have someone start cutting off your fingers and toes digit by digit with a pair of wire clippers, cauterizing each cut after doing so as to keep you from bleeding to death. This demented ******* is also cutting holes in your body with a dull knife and taping it while he tells you he is raping your signficant other/daughter sp he can show you that tape. After all fingers and toes are gone and holes are cut this demented ******* starts cutting off hands and feet also cauterizing each as not to bleed to death. Then continuing to move up until you have just a torso. The he throws gasoline on your torso and lights you up.

how you dont mind the combination STI RUSH and kyoung05

Last edited by Irish_car_B0mb; 11-13-2008 at 05:22 PM.

Quick Reply: What is the most horrific way to die according to you?