What the hell is wrong with people...

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2011, 07:38 PM
previously known as wrxBRAH

Car Info: 2004 FXT
Originally Posted by brucelee
Uh wut
lol, just defending my idiotic actions.

Last edited by FXTbrah; 01-11-2011 at 07:41 PM.
Old 01-11-2011, 08:38 PM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
Originally Posted by 04GG
I was going to start a rant about bay area drivers too. 90% of them are ****ing idiots who should not be driving a big wheel. I had TWO asshats cut me off doing exactly the same thing within 2 blocks. Now I don't want to be all race retarded but they were both of a specific ethnicity that seems to have a problem realizing that they are not the only people on the planet.

Damn. I would have went off if people had moved my stuff. I probably wouldn't have felt comfortable leaving my stuff there in the first place regardless of where I was, but if I did I would have had rage. Most likely what I would have done was go back to the table, pick up all their **** and moved it just like they did.
I usually don't feel to comfortable leaving stuff but I had my computer and phone with me and they know me at the coffee shop pretty well. When I come in with my daughter the owners both ****** her up and walk around with her. Specially the daughter. I'm there a LOT as I don't have internet at home.
Old 01-11-2011, 09:01 PM

Car Info: 2006 WRX
Originally Posted by burnyou2
Everyone has a self-entitlement mentality. I would have called them out and made them feel stupid. I was written up at work one time for telling a parent to reprimand her misbehaving child and start acting more like a parent and less like their buddy haha.
Yeah I want to go off on people at work sometimes but I know I would just get in trouble for it. I work at a golf course and people complain about our "no carts allowed in the parking lot rule." Theyre too lazy to walk a few feet with their bags after riding around in a golf cart for five hours. Im a college student working a part time job making eight dollars an hour and they look at me like I have the authority to change the rules whenever I want. Some people are just so lazy and inconsiderate it amazes me.
Old 01-11-2011, 09:03 PM
i-Club Sympathizer

Car Info: 1969 BMW R75/5 & Work Whip
Nothing to do with driving, but... we had a holiday party at my house not too long ago and someone stole my sweater. WTF? Who steals clothes? ****ing bums. What the hell!!

Needless to say I'm pissed about it. Expensive and had sentimental value to me. There was even a souvenir i brought back from Germany with me in the pocket of said sweater.
Old 01-11-2011, 09:18 PM

Car Info: 2001 Impreza 2.2L
People suck.

My car has been hit/doored 3 times within the past year. Once when I was parallel parked in the Sunset in SF. Witnesses said some guy in a brand new minivan was on his phone or something while driving and swerved and smashed into my front fender. Driver fled the scene. It's still dented as ****. Other times were when I was parked and my driver door was dinged. TWICE. There's some nice dents on there now.
Old 01-11-2011, 09:20 PM

Car Info: '03 WRX wagon, faster than walkin'
The world is better with people in it....Just not all of them
Old 01-11-2011, 09:35 PM
General Pimpin'

Originally Posted by Unit 91
Nothing to do with driving, but... we had a holiday party at my house not too long ago and someone stole my sweater. WTF? Who steals clothes? ****ing bums. What the hell!!

Needless to say I'm pissed about it. Expensive and had sentimental value to me. There was even a souvenir i brought back from Germany with me in the pocket of said sweater.
I spent $150 getting custom hoodies made for my brother and I. Someone jacked his. Friggin lame.
Old 01-11-2011, 09:56 PM

Car Info: Type 53
Originally Posted by sigma pi
Meh you are too passive

I would have went off on them. Then again I am a **** for people touching my stuff.
oh Sigma Pi, if that's the case, then you would [sarcasm]LOVE to take a plane ride and get familiar with TSA[/sarcasm]

I too hate it when people touch my junk
makes me want to LAZAR some foos.
Old 01-11-2011, 10:14 PM
i-Club Sympathizer

Car Info: 1969 BMW R75/5 & Work Whip
Originally Posted by OneManArmy
I spent $150 getting custom hoodies made for my brother and I. Someone jacked his. Friggin lame.
I want what was in it back more than anything.
Old 01-11-2011, 11:00 PM

Car Info: 2010 wrb WRX wagon
Code 3, I never stop hearing about it from my sister about driving an ambulance (she works for AMR). As she puts it, people seems to get more stupid around flashing lights.

One of my pet peeves are when people are crossing a crosswalk or any other part of the road when the light is against them or well, the just have no right of way, and they are taking their effing time, likely going slower just because the can.
Old 01-11-2011, 11:25 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: R.I.P 03 aspen white wrx
funny none of this stuff every happens to me...

oh wait a min. YEAH it does, i just could care less! guess i know better and rarely do i leave my **** behind for someone to mess with it.

i live life for me and quite worrying about the others in it a long time ago

Last edited by zumnwrx; 01-11-2011 at 11:28 PM.
Old 01-11-2011, 11:27 PM
General Pimpin'

Originally Posted by zumnwrx
funny none of this stuff every happens to me...

oh wait a min. YEAH it does, i just could care less! and yes i know better... so rarely do i leave my **** behind for someone to mess with it.

i live life for me and quite worrying about the others in it a long time ago
Sound like part of the problem, not a solution.
Old 01-11-2011, 11:31 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: R.I.P 03 aspen white wrx
guess so, but you know what?

im not losing sleep over it
Old 01-11-2011, 11:42 PM
previously known as wrxBRAH

Car Info: 2004 FXT
Hows that? His view is actually dead on for not getting taken advantage of. You cant control the way 93437734 people are going to act but you can change the way you view situations so you dont get worked up about things you cant control.
Old 01-12-2011, 12:48 AM
General Pimpin'

Getting worked up would have been walking over there and making an issue of it. I did not. I picked my isht up and moved.
Venting is healthy.

Being aware of others around you has nothing to do with controlling or the desire to control others. Taking a half second to flick your blinker on just says "I know you're there." Not taking two spaces when you park or watching your door just says... I don't think the world revolves around me and I respect your space. If everyone was more aware we'd have less issues.

Quick Reply: What the hell is wrong with people...