What the hell is wrong with people...

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2011, 04:24 PM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
What the hell is wrong with people...

I'm so tired of people thinking the world revolves around them.

Too lazy to use a blinker. Cutting around people on onramps and offramps. Hell the other night at the Willie concert two guys cut in right behind me in line right at the door... line was around the damn block.

Then today I have my computer set up in the very corner of the coffee shop because it's the quietest and what not. I take my computer outside for a skype call because I was being aware of the people around me... didn't want to disturb them. So I go outside and sit in the freezing *** rain. I left my bag, my mouse, a cookie, a pen and a note pad there. Obvious someone is sitting there.

I come back in and there's a couple sitting there. Moved all my **** a couple seats over. Not sure what was wrong with the rest of the coffee shop or the other 12 feet of the bar I was sitting at. Or the table that their buddy is sitting at ALONE... that holds 4 chairs.

I went and got my **** and had to move across the coffee shop. Didn't say **** when I went to get my stuff. No I'm sorry or oh.. is that yours. Just looked at me all hard. ****ing rock a silly with a giant cross on his jacket. What would Jesus do????? Friggin monkey!
Old 01-11-2011, 04:36 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: nonplussed
I hate people as well. We should start a group or something.
Old 01-11-2011, 04:40 PM
9 to 5 mod

Car Info: 03 Impreza WRX
Originally Posted by OneManArmy

Too lazy to use a blinker. Cutting around people on onramps and offramps. Hell the other night at the Willie concert two guys cut in right behind me in line right at the door... line was around the damn block.

Then today I have my computer set up in the very corner of the coffee shop because it's the quietest and what not. I take my computer outside for a skype call because I was being aware of the people around me... didn't want to disturb them. So I go outside and sit in the freezing *** rain. I left my bag, my mouse, a cookie, a pen and a note pad there. Obvious someone is sitting there.

I come back in and there's a couple sitting there. Moved all my **** a couple seats over. Not sure what was wrong with the rest of the coffee shop or the other 12 feet of the bar I was sitting at. Or the table that their buddy is sitting at ALONE... that holds 4 chairs.

I went and got my **** and had to move across the coffee shop. Didn't say **** when I went to get my stuff. No I'm sorry or oh.. is that yours. Just looked at me all hard. ****ing rock a silly with a giant cross on his jacket. What would Jesus do????? Friggin monkey!
Meh you are too passive

I would have went off on them. Then again I am a **** for people touching my stuff.
Old 01-11-2011, 04:46 PM

Car Info: Black On Black Wingless 05 STI
****ing rock a silly with a giant cross on his jacket.
Old 01-11-2011, 04:47 PM

Car Info: 2002 BRP 2.5RS
Everyone has a self-entitlement mentality. I would have called them out and made them feel stupid. I was written up at work one time for telling a parent to reprimand her misbehaving child and start acting more like a parent and less like their buddy haha.
Old 01-11-2011, 04:51 PM
If in doubt, FLAT OUT

Car Info: 2010 Hatch, 2011 Sedan
I was going to start a rant about bay area drivers too. 90% of them are ****ing idiots who should not be driving a big wheel. I had TWO asshats cut me off doing exactly the same thing within 2 blocks. Now I don't want to be all race retarded but they were both of a specific ethnicity that seems to have a problem realizing that they are not the only people on the planet.

Damn. I would have went off if people had moved my stuff. I probably wouldn't have felt comfortable leaving my stuff there in the first place regardless of where I was, but if I did I would have had rage. Most likely what I would have done was go back to the table, pick up all their **** and moved it just like they did.

Last edited by 04GG; 01-11-2011 at 04:54 PM.
Old 01-11-2011, 05:04 PM
previously known as wrxBRAH

Car Info: 2004 FXT
^^ what nationality?

The blinker thing is understandable. If im weaving in a out of traffic, I shouldn't be bothered to use a blinker every two seconds lol.
Old 01-11-2011, 05:38 PM

Car Info: 97' Dodge Cummins and an RSTI thingie
People do seriously suck at driving in the bay area. Some times I wish that I was deputized and could write tickets.... especially at work.... you don't know how many times I'll be going lights and sirens and PEOPLE WILL CUT ME OFF.

The other day I was coming home and driving infront of a bar, and some asshat decides that I'm not going fast enough (speed limit) and overtakes me across the double yellow line and almost took out a group of pedestrians walking at a cross walk. Then at work I had someone do the SAME thing on a blind turn on a street....

I've noticed people who drive in those City Car Share vehicles (aka ****ty car shares) are the worst, I avoid them at all costs.
Old 01-11-2011, 05:47 PM

Car Info: Nadda
If you complain about the Bay... drive up to Sacramento where nothing moves... or in LA where everyone swerves in and out.
Old 01-11-2011, 05:55 PM

Car Info: '12 FXT Touring
or in oregon, where people hit the brakes and slow almost to a stop to merge on the freeway... almost too nice! lol

there is no shortage of these people in this world... this is not specific to the bay area. i think we just need to get used to it and continue to drive defensively. but I agree...

another good one... two lane left turn lanes, i'm first car in the far left lane.

no u turns at this light allowed. (6 signs posted)

this guy... makes a u turn from the outside left turn lane, directly in front of me right when the light turns green! OMG.

i quickly honked, he didn't even look, respond, anything at all. had kids in the car. i don't think he even knew i was honking at him.

i don't think he even knew what planet he was on.

and i think it's more of an age thing vs race imho. younger people think they own the road and are race car drivers and can drift around town and that they are better drivers than most... older folk are completely scared to death of driving because of all the young people out there... endless predicament. i have no idea though. but i do believe that it all comes down to experience as well as basic fundamental coordination skills, like hand-eye and foot-eye, etc. and as drivers get more experience under their belts, they get better at driving safely and courteously.

you think it's bad here... check this. http://www.funmansion.com/videos/cra...n_traffic.html

Last edited by NorCalPaintball; 01-11-2011 at 06:00 PM.
Old 01-11-2011, 06:02 PM

Car Info: Teh Subie

Old 01-11-2011, 06:03 PM

Car Info: Foz
LOL thats some weak stuff.
Old 01-11-2011, 06:11 PM

Car Info: 2004 WW Evo RS
That's when yah bring out the left hook, then come back with right!
Old 01-11-2011, 06:31 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
Originally Posted by wrxBRAH
If im weaving in a out of traffic, I shouldn't be bothered to use a blinker every two seconds lol.
Uh wut
Old 01-11-2011, 07:28 PM
Token Toyota Mod

Car Info: Something german
Originally Posted by STiForFun
so wrong lololol

Quick Reply: What the hell is wrong with people...