What happens when shops forget to pay their rent?

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2004, 09:08 PM
Dahveed aka Robin Hood

Car Info: (RIP) '04 STi Silver
I don't blame you

Hey I'd be pretty pissed too if I let so many people kiss my *** that it turned into a 10 page thread...

The haters kept hating, and now they have their own forum to hate in, not bad.

PS you should know that some of your mods are rocking my DPT gear...

David

Originally Posted by Imprezer
I am still upset. Just trying to deal with it.
Old 09-06-2004, 09:30 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: R.I.P 03 aspen white wrx
Originally Posted by dahveed
Hey I'd be pretty pissed too if I let so many people kiss my *** that it turned into a 10 page thread...

The haters kept hating, and now they have their own forum to hate in, not bad.

PS you should know that some of your mods are rocking my DPT gear...

David
pluhease! stop kicking the dirt around damnit

haha tia
edgar,
Old 09-06-2004, 10:13 PM
2006 Mt Hammy Car Show Winner

Car Info: Black 03 WRX, White 04 E46 M3
Sorry for the late response, i've been waiting to talk to Zoeb and as many of you know he hasn't been online for the last couple of days because hes been with his dad. I would like to start off by apologizing to Alex. The things I said in this thread were really outline. As many of you know I never attack anyone on I-club and try my best to contribute to this site whether it's posting in tech or even making group buys like the one for the sideskirts. Also I'm sorry if the whole DPT stuff offended anyone. It started out as me just doing installs every so often for friends. After doing this for awhile everyone recommend that I do it more often and I should get something for the time that I spend working on their cars. So again I apologize if the DPT thread was misleading to people thinking that I acually have a shop and am professional installer. Usually people ask about my qualifications before i work on their car. I am always upfront and tell them that I have no training, i just learn from working on my car and by doing alot of these installs.

So again Alex i'm sorry that I disrespected you and your forum by posting something like this.

Also the main reason for me making this thread was because I was really really upset. For the most part I am not hurt if someone I don't know makes a comment about me. I had just found out that someone i thought i was really good friends with and someone that i could trust talked alot of **** about me. Then when i came in and saw what alex and sonicsuby said to me, i just lost it. If i had normally seen these comments i would have just shrugged it off but i was already pretty upset. I should have expected this from that person though. I mean they are the type of person who will make fun of you when you ask for help or talk **** about you to other people instead of saying it to your face. Also whats even more sad is that this person was the one who told me the stuff about bozz performance and alex's car. I wonder if Aaron (International B) has anything to say to this?
Old 09-06-2004, 10:20 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: R.I.P 03 aspen white wrx
eh thats some dirty **** i mean ive know aaron for a long time so id like to hear his side of the story

did someone talkshi up to his eyeballs?
edgar, :/
Old 09-06-2004, 11:00 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: A limousine with a chauffer
Originally Posted by dan avoN7
Then when i came in and saw what alex and sonicsuby said to me, i just lost it.
Dan, to explain my comment, I didn't post that in an effort to be a jerk to you. I posted what I did because I was under the impression that you were operating much like a shop - obviously without the shop itself, but you were doing installations for money. My comment came about because it's a legitimate one to make - if you're working on someones car, especially for money, what will you do if a mistake is made, or your equipment fails and the vehicle being worked on sustains damage? It's a very real and possible scenario, and because cars and their repairs aren't cheap, it's one that I can imagine few people just shrugging off and paying for out of their own pocket, especially if they were paying you for services.

That's really all I meant by my comment. I meant no ill will towards you, and I still don't. I'm sorry that my comments came across in a way I didn't originally intend.
Old 09-06-2004, 11:09 PM
I <3 White Girls

Car Info: E92 M3, E70, F32, E21
Originally Posted by dan avoN7
Sorry for the late response, i've been waiting to talk to Zoeb and as many of you know he hasn't been online for the last couple of days because hes been with his dad. I would like to start off by apologizing to Alex. The things I said in this thread were really outline. As many of you know I never attack anyone on I-club and try my best to contribute to this site whether it's posting in tech or even making group buys like the one for the sideskirts. Also I'm sorry if the whole DPT stuff offended anyone. It started out as me just doing installs every so often for friends. After doing this for awhile everyone recommend that I do it more often and I should get something for the time that I spend working on their cars. So again I apologize if the DPT thread was misleading to people thinking that I acually have a shop and am professional installer. Usually people ask about my qualifications before i work on their car. I am always upfront and tell them that I have no training, i just learn from working on my car and by doing alot of these installs.

So again Alex i'm sorry that I disrespected you and your forum by posting something like this.

Also the main reason for me making this thread was because I was really really upset. For the most part I am not hurt if someone I don't know makes a comment about me. I had just found out that someone i thought i was really good friends with and someone that i could trust talked alot of **** about me. Then when i came in and saw what alex and sonicsuby said to me, i just lost it. If i had normally seen these comments i would have just shrugged it off but i was already pretty upset. I should have expected this from that person though. I mean they are the type of person who will make fun of you when you ask for help or talk **** about you to other people instead of saying it to your face. Also whats even more sad is that this person was the one who told me the stuff about bozz performance and alex's car. I wonder if Aaron (International B) has anything to say to this?
Very well said, Davon.

I'm sure Alex will appreciate this.

I can assure everyone there will be no "DPT" Jokes on i-club from now on.

The Clown posse has retired
Old 09-06-2004, 11:09 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: get on!get on!get on!get on!get on!get on!get on!get on!
edgar, im sorry i was mean to you last week, forgive me?
Old 09-06-2004, 11:26 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: stock 04 wrx sedan
does that mean we have to take our dpt stickers off????

Last edited by Long_Travel_WRX; 09-06-2004 at 11:29 PM.
Old 09-06-2004, 11:27 PM
I <3 White Girls

Originally Posted by Long_Travel_WRX
does that mean we have to take or dpt stickers off????
no
Old 09-06-2004, 11:36 PM
Dahveed aka Robin Hood

Car Info: (RIP) '04 STi Silver
hell no James!!!

Originally Posted by Long_Travel_WRX
does that mean we have to take our dpt stickers off????
Old 09-06-2004, 11:40 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: stock 04 wrx sedan
lol just checking for the record i was at dans install fest last sat and i installed my own turbo inlet (woohoo) and i helped him finish his brakes
Old 09-06-2004, 11:51 PM
I <3 White Girls

can I have my avatar back?
Old 09-07-2004, 12:02 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: RIP 04 AW WRX/ 05 CGM STI/ 13 SWP STI
Originally Posted by 02BlackWRX
can I have my avatar back?
I want a avatar...
Old 09-07-2004, 12:13 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 08 sti

Quick Reply: What happens when shops forget to pay their rent?