What happened to Vishnu? This is what happened to Vishnu:

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2006, 05:14 PM

Thumbs down This is what Internet is used for nowadays!!

Im just wondering Daniel, aren't you taking this a little bit too far.? I mean im sure there is a lot of people here on i-club that dont really want to go online to read about somebody elses drama. Im sure everybody has their own, at least I DO. And to me right now this starts to sound like a personal problem between you and shiv. I really dont understand why so much hate towards shiv. I mean people are the way they are and if you think he is an arrogant ***** well there is nothing you or anybody else here can do about it you know. And to me this thread is so childish that reminds me of when i was back in high school dealing with this sort of crap. So why dont you just drop it, cuz i know shiv already did. Problems between him and kim are BETWEEN HIM AND KIM and nobody elses. Thats all i have to say about this. Also now you are trying to make Shiv look like he doesnt know what hes doing? COME ON!!! trying to compare mike and shiv is just ridiculous. They are both good tuners and ppl are always gonna have a particular preference but now you are just contradicting yourself cuz on ur first post you said that you dont doubt of Shiv's abilities with cars and now you are saying this? Give me a break

Last edited by BoxerPower; 07-25-2006 at 05:21 PM.
Old 07-25-2006, 06:00 PM
pwn

Car Info: 09 STi, 10 Cayman S
I beleive by posting that, you too are now involved in this drama . welcome
Old 07-25-2006, 06:15 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
There is so much that I want to say about Shiv in this thread but cannot because I promised the people that I got info from that I wouldn't... About his tuning ability, manipulation, etc... I want to post it so badly but I can't... I'm refraining.

I'm pretty pissed off that some people wont stand behind me on this argument even though they were the ones who asked me to do this... Total BS.

Thanks to the guys that stuck behind me... You know I'm a nice guy and try to look out for everyone as much as possible... sometimes thats taken out perspective and twisted into something else. I'm guilty of caring too much, wanting too much, and voiceing my opinion too much. This all ends today.

This is my final post. Good bye.
Old 07-25-2006, 06:58 PM
rau
Something Custom

Car Info: 2018 Grand Cherokee Limited Ecodiesel EOC Stage 1
jesus, i didnt like Shiv to begin with ( i also thought he was a douche ) and the late night calls to Kim, the **** he said to Daniel, and crying to Alex, this just solidifies it.

and Daniel is ( was ) right about the I-Speed dilema from the past. he was telling the truth, and no one wanted to listen to him, until it was far too late. isnt that the way it ALWAYS is when theres things the masses need to know, one person telling the truth, and the rest harping on him, cuz he "disses the bandwagon" so to speak. everyone didnt wanna believe it, and look at what happened.......

it seems that Daniel is the only one of us with the guts to say whats really going on, without fear of everyone else coming down on him. i completely respect him for this. putting his own neck on the line so we know whats going on, that takes cajones far bigger than the likes most of us have EVER seen ( far be it from me to say we can even dream of comparing to him in that department ). and yet theres still a few of you who would object to this, who would flame Daniel for even bringing it up, who think its wrong to put this out on the forums so we can read, see and know...... i thought this was I-Club, where we could say what we want, where we could bring the truth to light, and not be in fear of the NAZIOC Gestapo.

i dont know Kimbo too well and all, only seen her at Mt Hammy the last 2-3 years. but im sorry for the **** she had to put up with from Shiv. at least she knows what kinda guy he really is....

i back Daniel ( and Miki, of course ) completely for whatever he says. if it means that the rest of us get dragged through **** to know the truth, at least we know the truth.

( and i apologize if i got some of this info wrong and all. after all, i may have been here 3 years and such, but im still a n00b. and i anticipate some of you who are gonna flame me for backing him up. go for it, ive been flamed before and i will again. doesnt mean **** to me. )

Last edited by rau; 07-25-2006 at 07:25 PM.
Old 07-25-2006, 07:02 PM
rau
Something Custom

Originally Posted by brucelee

Thanks to the guys that stuck behind me... You know I'm a nice guy and try to look out for everyone as much as possible... sometimes thats taken out perspective and twisted into something else. I'm guilty of caring too much, wanting too much, and voiceing my opinion too much. This all ends today.

This is my final post. Good bye.
wait..... WHAT!? final post!? WTF?
Old 07-25-2006, 07:30 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 02 Subaru WRX w/ JDM Spec C
wow been gone for like 6 months, and i move from santa barbara to irvine (i know kim) and this is what happens. crazy things happen all the time
Old 07-25-2006, 07:37 PM

Car Info: 04 STi
I reeeaaalllly didnt want to post but....

Why doesn't Mike at Gruppe-S get bad publicity? Because he's true and friendly and knows what the hell he's doing!!!
YES

In my Subaru experience:

Mike > Vishnu

My wrx LOVES mike's tune....shiv's....uhhh...NO
Old 07-25-2006, 07:38 PM
rau
Something Custom

welcome, now were all involved :/
Old 07-25-2006, 07:45 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2004 PSM STi
So, I guess it's time that I say something in this thread. I was trying my hardest to stay out of it, as I really didn't feel that it was necassary to fuel an already burning fire.

First off, I have never said anything negative about Shiv's tuning ability, Shiv is great at what he does, end of story. I just wanted to get that out there.

Secondly, I never asked of this thread. I was the one who asked Dan to take down the previous thread that first said anything of Vishnu's whereabouts at the Mt. Hamilton meet. I did praise Dan for starting this thread in the beginning, I would be lying if i said that i didn't. I was mad at Shiv for personal reasons that don't need to be mentioned. And I was particularly mad at his behavior towards Dan, it was completely unwarranted and it upset me that he would take such a personal attack on a friend who I think very highly of. But regardless of what Shiv did to Daniel and myself, it did not need to be posted on a public forum. Shiv could be the biggest *******, and it still wouldn't matter. It is completely irrelevant.

After all, I do represent Vishnu still, right? Regardless of what my terms are with Shiv, and where we stand, I still stand behind the products and tuner that I know are best.

That is all i will respond to, and this does not mean that I agree, or disagree with any other extraneous matters in this thread.

--Kim
Old 07-25-2006, 08:10 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: E28M5, RAM Powerwagon, Motos
Staff Member aka Moderator

mod·er·ate ( P ) Pronunciation Key (mdr-t)
adj.
Being within reasonable limits; not excessive or extreme: a moderate price.
Not violent or subject to extremes; mild or calm; temperate: a moderate climate.

Of medium or average quantity or extent.
Of limited or average quality; mediocre.
Opposed to radical or extreme views or measures, especially in politics or religion.

One who holds or champions moderate views or opinions, especially in politics or religion.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-I'm sorry Daniel, but I don't agree with how you have gone about all of this.
Your job as a moderator is to be neutral. You forfit your right to say whatever you please with this title. I was asked to be a moderator because I try to stay neutral on issues and avoid rocking the boat. The drama you bring to the club, brings it all down.

-Secondly, removing Kimbos Avatar and title until she posted a reply was childish.
(if I am wrong about this, I apologize in advance) I don't blame her for wanting to stay out of this crap.

I have nothing against you, I just think this all could have been handled better.

-Kevin
Old 07-25-2006, 08:35 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
*out of hibernation*

Kevin, I moderate things that need to be moderated... I am a member of this community (or was) I delete spam, etc, etc... Just because Im a staff member doesn't mean I can't be a member.

I didn't mean to delete Kim's avatar... I accidently said avatar instead of special title, my mistake.

Anyway, I don't give a f' anymore. Rau, thank you so much.

Pease.
Old 07-25-2006, 08:44 PM
rau
Something Custom

Rau, thank you so much.
de nada Daniel.
Old 07-25-2006, 08:47 PM

Car Info: 02 Impreza WRX sedan
Say goodnight, folks.
Old 07-26-2006, 12:11 AM