What happened to Vishnu? This is what happened to Vishnu:

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2006, 12:03 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: E28M5, RAM Powerwagon, Motos
Originally Posted by 02BlackWRX
I'm making this post cause Kim wants to stay out of it..just to clarify Kim didnt break up with shiv, it was the other way around, however this is none of anyones business other than shiv and kims and it shouldnt even be discussed in this thread cause it really is irrelavant.
Wow! This is a breakthru for Zoeb and I-club. This is the most intelligent, positve, constructive and good thing Zoeb has ever contributed to I-club.

I think this thread should be closed on that note. It is way to personal, private, and it has no bearing on this car forum. Just IMHO.

-Kevin
^Has love for Daniel, Kimi, Shiv, and even Zoeb :banana:
Old 07-25-2006, 12:09 PM
pwn

Car Info: 09 STi, 10 Cayman S
Im still waiting for shiv's 'splaining though .
Old 07-25-2006, 12:13 PM

Car Info: 2000 2.5RS
I dunno Daniel, is posting something like this really productive? It's one thing to ***** about someone ditching out an event they promised, but are personal attacks really going to help anything? Are you trying to warn the 3 other girls on the forum not to date Shiv? I understand your frustration but **** like this only makes arguements more petty all around.

JC
Old 07-25-2006, 12:31 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: looking for a gc
commercial break - i need to get more popcorn
Old 07-25-2006, 01:18 PM

Originally Posted by Vishnu
On that note, now please excuse me as I get back to my miserable, lonely existence, complete with shameful family, ghetto home and zero hope for love, happiness, self-fulfillment or personal satisfaction. Certainly that mental image, if nothing else, should satisfy some people on this forum. At least enough to finally stick a fork in this overly baked thread.
Shiv will you tune my car now? :/

Nobody hates you...you should know that.

Last edited by MARKSTI; 07-25-2006 at 03:01 PM.
Old 07-25-2006, 01:24 PM

Car Info: 2006 evo IX
Originally Posted by evsoul
although Shiv brings up a good point... a lot of stuff just is not anyones business and i involved myself more than i needed to via this thread.
I agree, Zoeb is right

No need to be airing other peoples dirty laundry
Old 07-25-2006, 01:28 PM

Originally Posted by ucbsti
Yea...
Old 07-25-2006, 01:37 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2005 Unicorn
Originally Posted by ucbsti
I agree, Zoeb is right

yeah.

i say let the thread die.

shiv backed out of the meet, wishes he hadnt, we understand that. we had a good time, and maybe next year we will see him there. where ever there is...

good luck to everyone.
Old 07-25-2006, 01:39 PM

Car Info: baby blue TRICK STAR on pink TUFF II's (MIA) =(
"So much drama in the (B-A-I-C)....it's hard being CL S-M-double O-T (H)."

lol...sorry, on an old school West Coast kick.

this Vishnu saga is pretty interesting and disconcerting at the same time tho.....add another chapter to the BAIC tele-novela, I guess.

Oh well, it's too hot & nice out for drama.....be back later.
Old 07-25-2006, 01:53 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
Shiv is a liar, don't believe a word he says about anything... He isn't sorry... All he's sorry about is the fact that I called him out on his BS and the only way for him to look better about the situation is to post something like he did... Too bad 90% of it is lies to make himself look better.

What do I have to gain by be-littling Shiv in this thread? Nothing. Call me the punisher... He's getting what he deserves. He's screwed too many people to deserve compasion.

I'm not standing down from ANYTHING.

Don't believe a damn word he says... Like I said... He's a virus... He'll do anything to grow and infect.... He's making himself look human so you'll all give him entry into your good side so he can grow and infect the rest of your mind. Consider me modern medicine.
Old 07-25-2006, 02:25 PM

Also, there's a reason this thread still exists... Lets just say that some of Shiv's best friends now agree with me. He moves from community to community like a virus... Slowly people realize what he is and blackball him.

Why doesn't Mike at Gruppe-S get bad publicity? Because he's true and friendly and knows what the hell he's doing!!!

Remember I-speed? No one believed a damn word I was saying about their shoddy business practices and crappy tuning until it was too late... I got bad mouthed for standing behind my facts and opinions about them until everyone realized what I was saying was damn true. Why do I take such a strong stand about these sort of things? Why do I make it public? Because I've been a member of this community for FAR too long and seen far too many people get stepped on, cheated, etc to let it happen again. I don't want ANY of you to be left in the dark about ANYTHING.

I fear nothing, I have nothing to lose or gain by posting things like this other than to make all of you aware of what goes on behind the curtain.

One thing I love about this country is our fredom to voice our opinions about ANYTHING, and I'll be damned if anyone takes that away from me.
Old 07-25-2006, 02:25 PM

PS: Sorry, I kinda ranted there in that last post.
Old 07-25-2006, 03:13 PM

Originally Posted by brucelee
Shiv is a liar, don't believe a word he says about anything... He isn't sorry... All he's sorry about is the fact that I called him out on his BS and the only way for him to look better about the situation is to post something like he did... Too bad 90% of it is lies to make himself look better.

What do I have to gain by be-littling Shiv in this thread? Nothing. Call me the punisher... He's getting what he deserves. He's screwed too many people to deserve compasion.

I'm not standing down from ANYTHING.

Don't believe a damn word he says... Like I said... He's a virus... He'll do anything to grow and infect.... He's making himself look human so you'll all give him entry into your good side so he can grow and infect the rest of your mind. Consider me modern medicine.
DING
Old 07-25-2006, 04:26 PM

Car Info: 2005 STi Silver
It's good to know for people who might want to work with Shiv, so this thread isn't that pointless. I remember way back Vishnu WAS the tuning spot for Subaru's, but then they got into Evo's and **** and just stopped coming here. That was a long time ago. It's Daniel's thread, I don't think it hsould be closed, anyways this isn't NASIOC.
Old 07-25-2006, 04:36 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: R.I.P 03 aspen white wrx
this thread sucks! sorry but dragging others thru horse sh*t to prove shiv is a bi*ch is lame

Quick Reply: What happened to Vishnu? This is what happened to Vishnu: