What happened to Vishnu? This is what happened to Vishnu:

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2006, 01:30 AM

Car Info: 04 2.5rs san remo red, stock
Originally Posted by brucelee
Hahhaha... He dumped her after she left him VIA email. LOL
once agian im going to step into this and say,

she owned him, and he sucks at e-pwning her.
Old 07-25-2006, 01:32 AM
pwn

Car Info: 09 STi, 10 Cayman S
Originally Posted by DrewP
once agian im going to step into this and say,

she owned him, and he sucks at e-pwning her.
hehe e-pwning.
Old 07-25-2006, 01:38 AM

Car Info: 04 2.5rs san remo red, stock
lol. like i want to know what the email sounded like. im sure id giggle
Old 07-25-2006, 01:47 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: looking for a gc
i dunno about all these post.. all i care about is the dissappointment in not seeing kimbo joust!
Old 07-25-2006, 09:38 AM
BanHammer™

Car Info: 2001 Forester RS2 SPEC-F
/me pulls up a chair
Old 07-25-2006, 10:33 AM
I <3 White Girls

Car Info: E92 M3, E70, F32, E21
Originally Posted by brucelee
Hahhaha... He dumped her after she left him VIA email. LOL
I'm making this post cause Kim wants to stay out of it..just to clarify Kim didnt break up with shiv, it was the other way around, however this is none of anyones business other than shiv and kims and it shouldnt even be discussed in this thread cause it really is irrelavant.

Last edited by Zoeb2s; 07-25-2006 at 10:35 AM.
Old 07-25-2006, 10:47 AM

Car Info: 2006 evo IX
Holy hell in a handbasket batman!
Old 07-25-2006, 10:53 AM
Token Toyota Mod

Car Info: Something german
Like sands through the hourglass, so are the Days of our I-Club...
Old 07-25-2006, 10:59 AM
BanHammer™

Car Info: 2001 Forester RS2 SPEC-F
Originally Posted by soggynoodles
Like sands through the hourglass, so are the Days of our I-Club...
"As the i-Club turns"
Old 07-25-2006, 11:29 AM

Car Info: 996 Turbo,Gallardo,BMW 335,125cc shifter kart,etc
Originally Posted by DrewP
lol. like i want to know what the email sounded like. im sure id giggle
FWIW, I was the one that called quits to our relationship. Back in October 05. For reasons that aren't anyones’ business but our own. And as a guy who is willing to admit to handling personal decisions inappropriately at times, breaking up with my girlfriend via email certainly wasn't one of my more shining moments. And to now reveal that on an internet forum certainly doesn't rank any higher. But I guess that is where it has come to. A little disturbing to say the least.

To Daniel and the others who are now attacking Ninjox and Kim for whatever they have going on:

Who are you to judge them? Is it really your business? Learn from my mistakes. It's not. Let it go. And how does it belong on an internet forum? All you’re going to do is brew malice with someone you once cared about. That's what I did (although I took the somewhat more conventional and private face-to-face and telephone approach). But look at what happened in the end. Sure, it's the last chapter in a book. But one that is written 6 months later, by another writer, with a ridiculous plot, and where all the characters meet some horrific doom.

Back to Mt Hamilton, I do regret calling the shot to pull out the week before the event. It was a mistake. I let personal things get in way of business. And if I had known that it would, directly or indirectly, contribute to all this mess, I certainly would have handled things differently. But there's the issue. I do make mistakes. Yes, there were other reasons that led to us backing out (me being in Goleta for contract work the days prior to the event being just one of them). But to say it had absolutely nothing to do with the aforementioned conflict with an old ex-gf would be a lie.

But when the dust settles (as I hope, perhaps too optimistically, it is doing now), what you're left with is a bit of simple advice (albeit advice that is not-so-simple to follow):

Mind your own business. I think that applies to everyone here. Myself included. Because what you're told, what you think, what you see, and what you believe doesn't give you the authority to ask someone to put a stop to something that you think is wrong. At least try to walk a mile in their shoes before making judgements and dispensing your brand of advice. And try to see that there are more than one side to every story. Or better yet, recognize the times when it’s best to just clam up and stop worrying about things that have nothing to do with you. Maybe try to focus that engergy into something more constructive. Personally, I took up shifter-karting.

Well... that's the lesson I learned and all I got to show for it was an angry ex-gf and this stupid thread. :/ On that note, now please excuse me as I get back to my miserable, lonely existence, complete with shameful family, ghetto home and zero hope for love, happiness, self-fulfillment or personal satisfaction. Certainly that mental image, if nothing else, should satisfy some people on this forum. At least enough to finally stick a fork in this overly baked thread.

Regards,
shiv

Last edited by Vishnu; 07-25-2006 at 11:31 AM.
Old 07-25-2006, 11:45 AM
pwn

Ok, so going off of that well written thread, where does this come into play then?

"So Shiv calls me today and starts *****ing at me because I made a post about him pulling out of the event (which is the truth), basically calling me a druggy (I don’t even do drugs!?), that I'm an idiot (not in those words), and basically belittling me. He also said a lot of hurtful things about Kimbo, calling her a liar, etc, etc (which isn't the truth at all)."

Shiiivvv! You got some 'splaining to doo!
Old 07-25-2006, 11:51 AM

Car Info: 2000 2.5 RS
Hey guys, I dont know anyone here personally, but I'll start punching people in the faceparts. All i need to know is :

1. Which faceparts need punching.
2. Where the faceparts are that need punching
3. When should I deliver my uppercut (and/or facepunch).
4. Will I get anything cool for my punching activities? I'm not a proffessional facepuncher, but I could use it on my resume.

GO TEAM I-CLUB!
Old 07-25-2006, 11:56 AM
pwn

If you are brave enough, shiv, right in the nuts! GOGO!
Old 07-25-2006, 11:56 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2005 Unicorn
although Shiv brings up a good point... a lot of stuff just is not anyones business and i involved myself more than i needed to via this thread.
Old 07-25-2006, 11:59 AM

Car Info: 2000 2.5 RS
Originally Posted by pwn
If you are brave enough, shiv, right in the nuts! GOGO!

I'm currently backflipping in the air with my nutpunching fist outward, while simultaneously looking up shiv on google maps on a laptop that is also flipping. LOOK OUT SHIV, A NUTPUNCH IS BEING DELIVERED C.O.D. SO MAKE SURE TO HAVE CASH ON YOU SO I CAN DELIVER THIS NUTPUNCH!

Quick Reply: What happened to Vishnu? This is what happened to Vishnu: