what happened in UNION CITY tonite (mar 24)????

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2009, 08:52 PM

Car Info: Forester XTi
Originally Posted by Choku Dori
Oh please, then we get into the whole escalation thing until someone ends up saying "Wait 'til I bring my AK" or "Wait 'til I bomb you" and the whole thing turns into a prepubescent pissing contest instead of a genuinely entertaining sporting event with rules that maximize the amount of enjoyment to be had by everyone!

The correct answer would have been either, "OK, let's do it!" or, "No, I can't fight anyone without my guns!"

So your saying the correct way to handle it would be, for the two of us to be locked up in a room with just one bed, and the one who comes out crying looses?

You all take me wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to serious.
Old 03-25-2009, 09:00 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Corvette Z51
Originally Posted by Overbear
So your saying the correct way to handle it would be, for the two of us to be locked up in a room with just one bed, and the one who comes out crying looses?

You all take me wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to serious.

That works too!
Old 03-25-2009, 10:07 PM

Car Info: 06 Impreza
Originally Posted by ipozestu
Seriously, I've told you this before, I don't have anything against you. We agree to disagree. I've never once thought about tieing you into a pretzel. What ever the problem is I'd be more than willing to talk about it over a beer. I'll buy.
mmmm free beer
Old 03-25-2009, 10:11 PM

I'm with...

With how you have acted, I would laugh at you. If you died I would laugh, and **** on your grave just to show the level of disrespect you have.

Think about how that would make your loved ones feel.
Lol Overbear rocks! I would pay good dollars to see a nice clean fight....3 rounds?? Mount Hammy?? lol

Old 03-25-2009, 10:34 PM

Car Info: 2005 Stg.2 Wrx
overbear's comments are usually a little too much but i agree with him too.

no matter how it is, gotta respect a death
Old 03-25-2009, 10:34 PM

Car Info: 2005 Stg.2 Wrx
who*
Old 03-26-2009, 01:22 AM

Car Info: MY00 GC6 BRP
With how you have acted, I would laugh at you. If you died I would laugh, and **** on your grave just to show the level of disrespect you have.

Think about how that would make your loved ones feel.
LOL!!!

Originally Posted by brucelee
Hahhahah, I <3 Overbear.

Overbear Vs ipozestu

Overbear would rip ipozestu's spine out of his back. I've seen Overbear and he's not a little nancy boy like ipozestu.
i can take on overbear.

Originally Posted by Pactin
Overbear's posts are usually pretty extreme to me. But for once, I agree with him.

QFT, especially in online games
i can picture him saying those things because i've heard him say some of those things in real life. its just hilarious to me hahha
Old 03-26-2009, 04:47 AM

Originally Posted by pho_shizzle
i can take on overbear.
Why Pho...I didn't think you swung that way...

(Just kidding man )
Old 03-26-2009, 07:29 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: Broken Subarus
Originally Posted by wocabin

no matter how it is, gotta respect a death
This guy just died,

This one is no longer with us either,

Here's a good read
http://www.mercurynews.com/centralcoast/ci_11998927

Last edited by ipozestu; 03-26-2009 at 07:37 AM.
Old 03-26-2009, 07:47 AM

You just do not get it do you kid. I am starting to wonder, perhaps you are "special" and I should not make fun of you. Is that the case, are you missing a chromosome or two?
Old 03-26-2009, 08:35 AM
VIP Member

You just do not get it do you kid. I am starting to wonder, perhaps you are "special" and I should not make fun of you. Is that the case, are you missing a chromosome or two?
What the hell is up with you calling everyone a kid. So what you're older. Since when does being 39yrs old have anything to do with infinite wisdom. Actually I've found the older we get the more out of touch we become. Which is apparent here. You can "make fun" all you want. I'll take notes. Apparently this is something we do when we get older. I seems to me that you may be the one with a few crossed/confused chromosomes.
Old 03-26-2009, 09:21 AM

What the hell is up with you calling everyone a kid. So what you're older. Since when does being 39yrs old have anything to do with infinite wisdom. Actually I've found the older we get the more out of touch we become. Which is apparent here. You can "make fun" all you want. I'll take notes. Apparently this is something we do when we get older. I seems to me that you may be the one with a few crossed/confused chromosomes.
Look son, I am not the one who was happily spouting how I didn't care another human was killed. I am not the one that was almost gleeful about the fact someone lost their life.

Being 39 brings with it the advantage of having lived and delt with life for 39 years. It brings with it, an education both book and learned. Regardless of the reason, who they hung out with, what they did. It is still a human life and that still deserves some respect. Even when they put a murder to death, it is no reason to party. The out of touch way you posted, tells me a lot about who you are. It points to issues, perhaps even borderline sociopathic or even psychopathic behavior.

As a few here have pointed out, your nothing but a troll, so I won't try again to help you see what you did wrong. I can only hope you get help for whatever is eating you alive from the inside, before you end up killing someone, or yourself.
Old 03-26-2009, 09:41 AM
VIP Member

Look son, I am not the one who was happily spouting how I didn't care another human was killed. I am not the one that was almost gleeful about the fact someone lost their life.
Appears as though we're not all that different.
https://www.i-club.com/forums/showpo...&postcount=109

Being 39 brings with it the advantage of having lived and delt with life for 39 years. It brings with it, an education both book and learned. Regardless of the reason, who they hung out with, what they did. It is still a human life and that still deserves some respect. Even when they put a murder to death, it is no reason to party. The out of touch way you posted, tells me a lot about who you are. It points to issues, perhaps even borderline sociopathic or even psychopathic behavior.
Dude, your not that old. Certainly not old enough to be considered my elder. Get over it already. Herein lies the point, I know nothing about you. Yet you know everything about me. As a matter of fact there only a few that know anything about me. Just the way I like it.

As a few here have pointed out, your nothing but a troll, so I won't try again to help you see what you did wrong. I can only hope you get help for whatever is eating you alive from the inside, before you end up killing someone, or yourself.
The few that pointed, present company included; made themselves illegitimate long ago.
Old 03-26-2009, 02:23 PM

Car Info: MY00 GC6 BRP
this thread reaks of e-thugness.

Old 03-26-2009, 02:28 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: .

Quick Reply: what happened in UNION CITY tonite (mar 24)????