what happened in UNION CITY tonite (mar 24)????

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2009, 03:31 PM

Car Info: Forester XTi
Originally Posted by brucelee
Hahhahah, I <3 Overbear.

Overbear Vs ipozestu

Overbear would rip ipozestu's spine out of his back. I've seen Overbear and he's not a little nancy boy like ipozestu.
I would have to LOL at him, can you see it...

[Ipozestu] *sniffles, tears running down his face* a gay guy kicked my *** because I talked smack [/Ipozestu]

Old 03-25-2009, 03:41 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
Trust me, there's been times where I wanted to tie him into a pretzel, but then I'd go to jail, etc... Just wouldn't worth it. That is, unless he hit me first!

Hahha, naw, just best to ignore him.
Old 03-25-2009, 04:09 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Corvette Z51
Hahhahah, I <3 Overbear.

Overbear Vs ipozestu

Overbear would rip ipozestu's spine out of his back. I've seen Overbear and he's not a little nancy boy like ipozestu.
Why not arrange it for this year's Mount Hammy? We can start a collection for 2 pairs of 4 oz. gloves to keep things "civilized".

I'd be more than happy to ref, and with the number of knowledgeable martial artists in the BAIC, we'd have a panel of judges IF the fight makes it to a decision...

Or we could just do it like it's 1994 all over again and have them scrap until one can't get up
Old 03-25-2009, 04:28 PM
banned

Car Info: Honda RVT RC51
^Kickass idea.
Old 03-25-2009, 04:35 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by c32c7
^Kickass idea.
Thank you!

Heck, we should start a sign up list of i-Clubbers that have beef with one another. We'll probably have a full fight card in no time!
Old 03-25-2009, 04:59 PM

Car Info: 06 Impreza
Hahhahah, I <3 Overbear.

Overbear Vs ipozestu

ooo ooo my moneys on Jeff (aka ipozestu)
Old 03-25-2009, 05:01 PM

Car Info: Forester XTi
Originally Posted by Choku Dori
Why not arrange it for this year's Mount Hammy? We can start a collection for 2 pairs of 4 oz. gloves to keep things "civilized".

I'd be more than happy to ref, and with the number of knowledgeable martial artists in the BAIC, we'd have a panel of judges IF the fight makes it to a decision...

Or we could just do it like it's 1994 all over again and have them scrap until one can't get up
But where is it fair when I shoot him in the head and say "that will teach you to bring gloves to a gun fight."

Old 03-25-2009, 05:13 PM

Car Info: RWD Camry
Overbear's posts are usually pretty extreme to me. But for once, I agree with him.
With that being said, just ignore him. It's the best weapon against his type.
QFT, especially in online games
Old 03-25-2009, 05:19 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Broken Subarus
Originally Posted by Overbear
With how you have acted...
How I acted? I don't think I said anything inappropriate.

Originally Posted by jondl
I know someone that got shot by a stray bullet
In that regard, you can't assume the guy did anything wrong. For all we know, the group may have taunted the wrong guy.
I can't believe you people haven't learned to ignore ipozestu yet. There are a lot of members on this forum that like to cause problems for the sake of causing problems, but Jeff, AKA ipozestu is the best at getting under peoples skin. My best advice is to just ignore him as he is like a disease and wont stop at anything.

There are a lot of folks who use the internet to lash out at people, personally I think its for the little power that they were never able to get in real life so with the protection of the internet these people bully and do all the things that were done to them, or things that they were never able to do to others.

With that being said, just ignore him. It's the best weapon against his type.
Nooo, I get under your skin. Ignore me Fine, whatever. That's your deal.
Hahhahah, I <3 Overbear.

Overbear Vs ipozestu

Call me Sue boy...
Trust me, there's been times where I wanted to tie him into a pretzel, but then I'd go to jail, etc... Just wouldn't worth it. That is, unless he hit me first!

Hahha, naw, just best to ignore him.
Seriously, I've told you this before, I don't have anything against you. We agree to disagree. I've never once thought about tieing you into a pretzel. What ever the problem is I'd be more than willing to talk about it over a beer. I'll buy.
Old 03-25-2009, 07:06 PM

Car Info: '21 Ascent Touring
With how you have acted, I would laugh at you. If you died I would laugh, and **** on your grave just to show the level of disrespect you have.

Think about how that would make your loved ones feel.
not that i endorse his views but you would be lowering yourself to his level if you did that. cut the guy some slack. respect the man (or boy, whichever you prefer) for giving compelling arguments to back up his position. and the truth of the matter is that there are many people out there who really do feel the way he does and there isnt anything you can do about it. opinions and views are like *******s, everyones got one and not all of them are clean. take it for what it is.
Old 03-25-2009, 07:47 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: '02 WRB WRX Wagon
You know I think it's funny how everyone reacted to Ipozestu's posts. I see tons of files of criminals that got sent to prison on a daily basis and trust me, there is no such thing as a random shooting. 9 times out of 10, it was one guy who thought he was tough, started talking **** and the other guy shoots him. Even if it's not gang related, a group of guys in a garage and you think they are all innocent? Like they were just standing there and this guy just walks by and decides he wants to shoot into the garage? Get real people. Especially now-a-days people like to act tough. And too often that leads to someone getting killed, **** happens.
Old 03-25-2009, 07:48 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: '02 WRB WRX Wagon
But where is it fair when I shoot him in the head and say "that will teach you to bring gloves to a gun fight."

Yea and that's something an elder who is seeking respect would say or do to someone. Douchebag!
Old 03-25-2009, 07:50 PM
VIP Member

Oh please, then we get into the whole escalation thing until someone ends up saying "Wait 'til I bring my AK" or "Wait 'til I bomb you" and the whole thing turns into a prepubescent pissing contest instead of a genuinely entertaining sporting event with rules that maximize the amount of enjoyment to be had by everyone!

The correct answer would have been either, "OK, let's do it!" or, "No, I can't fight anyone without my guns!"

Old 03-25-2009, 08:01 PM
banned

Car Info: heel'n toe da hoe...
I have a theme here.. Can anyone guess it?

Old 03-25-2009, 08:03 PM
banned

Car Info: heel'n toe da hoe...
And quit using I <3 Its protected under copywrite laws...... lol

I dont want anyone thinking I am in this ***** match.

Quick Reply: what happened in UNION CITY tonite (mar 24)????