what happened here? (WARNING: multiple gross-out pics)

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2005, 05:17 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 02 WRB Wagon
that is hella gross... now I know what's onthe inside of my fingers....barf
Old 04-27-2005, 08:20 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Old Brighton
Just check www.Ogrish.com they have stuff worse than that
Old 04-27-2005, 08:35 PM

Car Info: 1989 Mazda RX-7 Turbo II
Originally Posted by ipozestu
If it isn't photochop it's an elctrical burn. Entry and exit.
photochop 100%

lamprey mouth
Old 04-27-2005, 08:51 PM

Car Info: 05 STi
Worst thread ever. Someone please trash it.
Old 04-27-2005, 09:07 PM

Car Info: Twin WRX Turbo VR-4
Originally Posted by mcdrama
can you send me the boob picture? I Want to see this one.
send it to
d r a m a a t s l a k i n d0t n et

Man i'm not looking at that thing again... I think it's a link somewhere in this thread though :s
Old 04-27-2005, 09:08 PM

Originally Posted by Bunchies
photochop 100%

lamprey mouth

Thats some real good photoshop then!
Old 04-27-2005, 10:42 PM

Car Info: a prius, a miata, & 2 m3's
worst
thread

EVER
Old 04-27-2005, 10:49 PM

Car Info: '09 accord, '14 2 seater chevy
Originally Posted by slagehammer
Thats some real good photoshop then!

not really, if you blow it up to about 400% you can see some common photoshop artifacts, mostly on the right finger where the teeth like things blend in. Also, the open bone hole in the middle is WAY too big and isn't shaped right. The tissue is not right, I've seen infected, infested, burned, and even had the fortune to cut my own finger to the bone with a dremel and a cut off wheel right at the crease in the first joint. It was pretty neat, somehow I missed all the good bits and just cut the skin and meat . When I straightened my finger it would open up and you could see the tendons moving inside, and because I hit it in just the right place there was almost no bleeding. It's most definately not an electrical burn either as I have a nice 1200vac scar from arcing between two poles on a step down X-former when I was in the navy, there isn't enough damage to the outlying areas in the picture, and something with enough current to blow the end off of the bone would have left the rest of the meat on the finger nice and crispy, also there would be some cooking where the current went between the two fingers.

The picture looks like he had some blisters on his fingers from speed whacking or what have you, then found some other interesting pics floating about the web and made his nice pic.
Old 04-27-2005, 11:00 PM

Car Info: N/A
This has to be the most active thread I've seen on i-club since I started hanging out in this forum. That makes me feel a bit uneasy...
Old 04-27-2005, 11:20 PM
more than meets the eye

Car Info: ?

OH NOES ! !! ! !!

LOLOLOLOLOLOL
Old 04-28-2005, 08:33 AM

Car Info: 2004 WRX Sedan
Came over from NASIOC just to post up that boob pic (the one with bugs in it) that I think is from the same guy, and was mentioned in a few posts above.

DO NOT CLICK ON THIS LINK IF YOU EVER WANT TO LOOK A BREASTS THE SAME WAY AGAIN. NOT SAFE FOR WORK, YOUR LIBIDO, OR ANYTHING ELSE.

http://www.big5.co.nz/fileup/1/bug-in-breast.jpg
Old 04-28-2005, 09:13 AM
the artist formerly known as mcdrama

Car Info: WRBP 2015 WRX Premium/CVT
Originally Posted by illusion
not really, if you blow it up to about 400% you can see some common photoshop artifacts, mostly on the right finger where the teeth like things blend in. Also, the open bone hole in the middle is WAY too big and isn't shaped right. The tissue is not right, I've seen infected, infested, burned, and even had the fortune to cut my own finger to the bone with a dremel and a cut off wheel right at the crease in the first joint. It was pretty neat, somehow I missed all the good bits and just cut the skin and meat . When I straightened my finger it would open up and you could see the tendons moving inside, and because I hit it in just the right place there was almost no bleeding. It's most definately not an electrical burn either as I have a nice 1200vac scar from arcing between two poles on a step down X-former when I was in the navy, there isn't enough damage to the outlying areas in the picture, and something with enough current to blow the end off of the bone would have left the rest of the meat on the finger nice and crispy, also there would be some cooking where the current went between the two fingers.

The picture looks like he had some blisters on his fingers from speed whacking or what have you, then found some other interesting pics floating about the web and made his nice pic.

sweet! Dood, I once cut my knucle like that too, and once with a buck knife cut through the meat to the bone. These were both < age 10 though so I don't remember it too well.
But when I worked at togo's I got to see a friend slice the tip of his finger off, and another friend cut through the palm of his hand with a big sirated knife.

The human body is very interesting to me, the fingers are just so fake though its disturbing. Cause it looks so clean.
If you look at the properties of the image, it was created in photoshop 7.0. ;P
Old 04-28-2005, 09:37 AM

Car Info: 05 sti
that thing's hella gross....someone should warned us!...by having a thread labeled like that, it only attracts more atttention.
Old 04-28-2005, 09:39 AM

Car Info: 03wrx =]
Thumbs down

Originally Posted by ShiroStee
that thing's hella gross....someone should warned us!...by having a thread labeled like that, it only attracts more atttention.
nice try at being funny.

better luck next time.

Old 04-28-2005, 02:45 PM

Originally Posted by illusion

Now I notice it... maybe it was my eyes or my ****ty monitor becuase I didn't notice the artifacts untill you pointed it out

Quick Reply: what happened here? (WARNING: multiple gross-out pics)