What does your name mean?

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2009, 07:25 PM

Car Info: www.pinoymamba.tumblr.com
Al 33 up, 52 down love it hate it

A name used for a male of the obviously gay persuasion. Enjoys holding hands with boys, wearing hats, annoying girls and thinking he's good at sports. Note, big gay al off south park.
Really you are a bit of an al

thats whats up...
Old 08-14-2009, 07:26 PM
Lil' Slugger

Car Info: 05 WRB STi Wagon/00 BRP GC Sedan
1. kevin

basicilly a kid with a huge dick. looks great, smells great, and all the ladies want him. great at sports also. great sense of humor.
Gee i am so jealous of Kevin, with three girls around his arm.

2. Kevin

Anglicized form of the Irish name Caoimhín, derived from the older Irish Coemgen, composed of the Old Irish elements coem "kind, gentle, handsome" and gein "birth". Saint Caoimhin established a monastery in Ireland and is the patron saint of Dublin.
Kevin and I are going to the park.

5. kevin

a male that performs great intercourse on a female

the other night my boyfriend performed "kevin" on me

And number 6 FTW!

6. kevin

someone who has probably porked your mom

Dude,that kevin is all over your mom
Old 08-14-2009, 07:40 PM

Car Info: 2002 WRX, 2014 BRZ
Perry:

where you stick your **** in someones ear.
i am gonna perry you good
The rare name for a rare man who is muscular, tall, and sadly self concious and rather shy. He can also be very charismatic when he comes out of his shell.
That Perry is one heck of a guy, once you get to know him.
one of those scary, awkward individuals you'll meet in high school who scares the hell out of you, but he's too normal to call a pedifile and to abnormal to call interesting.

I saw a perry yesterday. It was really...strange.
Old 08-15-2009, 08:36 AM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
O.k. so urban dictionary is a place 13 year olds go to rant about people they don't like? That's what I gather from the one's I read.

I'm either incredibly sexy with a big dick and a great friend or maybe a retired Jamaican pimp. Either that or gay because getting Ray'd means taking it in the ***... high.. because a Ray is a drugs. Toss is maybe being a pedofile.

I must say... people have too much time.
Old 08-15-2009, 10:17 AM
Churro Aficionado

Car Info: IG - @TEAMMOISTOFFICIAL
couple of these made me lawl

Thomas

1) A Teenage white kid that has an abnormally large ***** usually ranging to 7.5 inches to 8 -- "Wow never knew he had that he must have been a Thomas"

2) The best boyfriend a girl can ask for. Will do anything for you and will love you with all his heart. Any girl who dates him will be the happiest girl on the planet.
-- "That blonde hair, green eyed kid over there is such a Thomas, Olivia is so lucky to have him."

3) A form of tank engine -- "hey justine did you see thomas the tank engine last night?"

Old 08-15-2009, 06:20 PM

Car Info: 2006 WRX STI
Bobby

1) Scottish slang for *****

A mate of mine came across it whilst stationed in Arbroath
Come and suck ma wee bobby!

2) A name for a very good looking male, especially if they are excellent at rapping or just especially staunch, the word originated from a man who was all of those rolled up into one mad dude.
Girl 1: Damn that guys hot as!
Girl 2: Yeah hes a real Bobby alright.

3) English Policeman
Named after Sir Robert Peel, founder of the first modern police force in England. Otherwise known as "Peeler"
If you want th know the time ask a BOBBY

4)
to bum, pilfer, or mooch something from your friends
Could I bobby a cigarette from you?

5) has a very big ***** and is great in bed
no need for an example for the name Bobby

6) The perfect boyfriend. Sweet, attractive, funny and all around amazing. Can trust him with anything. Always ready to have fun and be the life of the party.
Haley is so lucky to have Bobby. She loves him very much

7) A certain member of the male toad clan, whos hidden power is to call the ladies by spraying a special serum from a veiny patch located under the ear for the purpose of hypnosis.
On damnnn that bobby got me all dizzy!

8)
Another term for Marijuana, originating from Bob Marley and his love for the plant.

I got Bobby by the Pound, Whitney by the Key.

9) 1. A chuckie who is always thirsty for beers and down to drink 'em with his buddies.

2. A chuckie who makes sure if his buddy is thirsty that he has plenty of cold ones to quench that thirst.

I was going to lay low last night, but my roommate was being such a bobby that I ended up getting ****faced and fell asleep on the floor.

10) the new word for an e-stud
that guy on webcam is a real bobby, the girls love him

11) a word for dick used in situations where the male member is of large proportion to the average male member and likes to show it off by flopping it on tables, chairs, desks, guitar hero guitars, pillows, and beds.
Look at my bobby flap on the table.

Nice to meet you. Here's my bobby.

12) someone to stay away from if you are a female in fears of getting impregnated. a man who is unemployed with no sense whatsoever of safe sex practices.
omg..theres bobby, do not get close to him or you will get pregnant.
...i heard that sarah is pregnant by jeff,....really...he's such a bobby.

13) A drink consisting of three parts scotch (occasionally with a splash of soda or water).
Bartender, give me a bobby.

14) One who often has outrageous "episodes",might as well be mentaly handicaped, Someone who gets very tempermental when he/she is not allowed to eat "outside food", Anyone who needs to be perscribed to medications such as Thorazine, Heroin, or Morophine. A ***** bag, ******* that cannot control him/her self
Dont be a Bobby.

God dude, he is such a Bobby. He was throwing tables all over the room, just because they wouldnt let him eat his Mcdonalds.

15) a boss hogg outlaw who turned gay
yo my main man turned bobby on me