What is the best subaru dealer for getting service work done?

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2003, 02:38 PM

Car Info: 2001 impreza 2.5rs
Lightbulb What is the best subaru dealer for getting service work done?

I recently moved to sacramento from minnesota. Warmer weather, hotter looking women and more sports cars. Which dealer has the best service? Has anyone had complaints about the subaru dealers in the sacramento area?

Last edited by imprezapilot; 12-04-2003 at 02:42 PM.
Old 12-04-2003, 02:49 PM
Chewwwwy

Car Info: Random, yet well planed selection of jdm cult cars
i know its a drive but subari santa cruz, or carlsen subaru are the best down here. they are relatively mod friendly, and dont screw around like thee other dealers do. i dont know of any up in sac.
Old 12-04-2003, 03:07 PM

Car Info: 2017 WRB WRX Premium
Carlsen Subaru in Redwood City is by far the best in the Bay Area for service!!!!! Ask for Kevin to do the work on you car. He is also the best!!!!! Carlsen Subaru ROCKS!!!!

p.s. DO NOT TAKE YOU CAR TO STEVENS CREEK SUBARU!!!! BEWARE!!!!

Kurlee Daddee
(THE ORIGINAL)
Old 12-04-2003, 07:27 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Legacy GT
In Sacramento, I've heard good things about Maita Subaru. But I've never taken my car there, so I don't have any good or bad stories to tell you.

Oh, I almost forgot to tell you. We have weekly meets in Sacramento on Saturday. You should stop by if you get a chance.

https://www.i-club.com/forums/showth...threadid=30788

Last edited by Nick Koan; 12-04-2003 at 07:31 PM.
Old 12-04-2003, 09:00 PM

Car Info: 03 WRX Blue
Not to Post jack But does anyone Know if Livermore Subaru being Mod Friendly? Their service seems to be okay.
Old 12-04-2003, 10:24 PM
Former Sponsor

Car Info: I got a couple :)
why just the dealer ? Service can be done anywhere away from the dealer.

my 2 cents

I have bad experience on a few dealers abusing the cars is why.

Carlsen Subaru is by far the best in service but the sales folks, thats another thread entirely! ckevin is the man in service

hope this helps you out

cheers

gino
Old 12-04-2003, 11:20 PM

Car Info: '10 WRB STi SE / '09 BMW K1300S
I just got my Subie back from Maita Subaru for some warranty work. I've gotten warranty work done twice from them.

I must say that both my experiences with them have been awesome! Everyone from the Service Manger to the cashier were extremely friendly and helpful. If you have any warranty work, I'd definitely goto Maita.

Now, if I were to do any non-warranty work, I'd take my car to S-Squared in Rancho Cordova. If you come out to the Saturday Sac meets, chances you'll run into Scott from S-Squared.

Jason
Old 12-05-2003, 11:42 AM

Car Info: 2001 impreza 2.5rs
My car is still under warranty that is why i was asking about dealers. Nice to know about maita, carlson and s-squared. California has an awesome car culture than minnesota. Bmw, Porsche, Jaguar, Supras, Wrx, Corvettes, and Ferrarri. I have yet to see a wrx sti driving around yet. Not to mention the hilly and curvy roads. I was coming back from taking pictures at yosemite last week and on hwy 120, there is a nasty hilly and windy road. I believe it is call preachers hill or something like that. I'm not used to driving a road where the shoulder is a cliff going about 100 feet down or so. Some guy driving a civic was trying to race me down. I was taking it easy going down but he was squealing his tires on every turn trying to keep up with 4 wheel drive. I was taking it easy, did not want to send me and my subie down a cliff. At the end of the run my brakes were just smelling like smoke. The civic passed me on 120 later down the road doing 80. 5 miles after that i saw him on the side of the road with a blown out tire. Time for him to get a real sports car. I just had to laugh. If you guys see a black 2001 2.5 rs with minnesota plates still on that would be me. I am in the process of getting california plates so it won't be long. Thanks for the replys

Last edited by imprezapilot; 12-05-2003 at 11:49 AM.