well it took 5+ years, car got broken into

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2006, 07:15 PM

Car Info: 2016 Red WRX
Angry well it took 5+ years, car got broken into

on cell phone so i'll keep it short.
where: park n ride in walnut creek of rudgear rd.
I RARELY drive my wrx so I guess its just my luck. haha. waiting for cops to file report. thiefs left their screwdriver & prints all over rear side window. broke front drivers side window. they were looking for my headunit face, but I had taken it with me. they ended up just causing damage to my window & cut my alarm siren. didn't take anything. cell phone pix to come tomorrow.

oh ya. sighting also. saw a blue wrx w/black rims & exhaust go up rudgear at 6:45
Old 05-16-2006, 07:20 PM
Former Sponsor

Car Info: I got a couple :)
hope all is well, at least the cops paid you a visit bro! Nice area is why..

Hayward? NAH! they too busy cruisin around lookin for NOS mods.lol..

gino
Old 05-16-2006, 07:39 PM

Poxy bastards.

Someone tried to rip the tag from my gf's truck the other day. Fortunately it ripped instead of coming off. I had already done the razor trick on my car and bike's tags, but hadn't done hers.
Old 05-16-2006, 08:49 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: looking for a gc
Originally Posted by Lorry
Poxy bastards.

Someone tried to rip the tag from my gf's truck the other day. Fortunately it ripped instead of coming off. I had already done the razor trick on my car and bike's tags, but hadn't done hers.
dude, if someone tried to steal my registration tags... please believe i'd do something unthinkable at this moment.. haha..nah, i'd probably spit in their child's face.. haha
Old 05-16-2006, 09:55 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: '13 BRZ Limited / '02 WRX
wow, I remember when my car got broken into infront of my house in a not bad neighbor hood.....it sucked....they stole a bunch of my stuff (including my favorite jacket) and my $10 guitar tuner...but left my acoustic bass
Old 05-16-2006, 10:48 PM

Car Info: Saabaru
Originally Posted by MBasile
wow, I remember when my car got broken into infront of my house in a not bad neighbor hood.....it sucked....they stole a bunch of my stuff (including my favorite jacket) and my $10 guitar tuner...but left my acoustic bass

I've gotten my car broken into like 3 times in total. One time the broke the rear window quarter panel for no reason...pissed me off...its just more of a pain in the *** than anything else!

What's best is my ex gf lived in Alamo, she had her car broken into quite a few times and the thieves had slim jims...now thats at least a litte more civilized than broken glass..
Old 05-17-2006, 12:33 AM
Former Sponsor

Car Info: I got a couple :)
Originally Posted by krzyxrevver12
dude, if someone tried to steal my registration tags... please believe i'd do something unthinkable at this moment.. haha..nah, i'd probably spit in their child's face.. haha

dam cruel ruel !
Old 05-17-2006, 12:36 AM
sjt

Car Info: Seltos
damn felix that sucks... hope they catch these sacks of ish & you get some justice.
Old 05-17-2006, 08:02 AM

Car Info: 2016 Red WRX
i doubt they'll catch them. but i filed the report anyways. i've parked my car in the ghetto's of san francisco, oakland, san jose, cupertino.. and WALNUT CREEK is where i get broken into!??!

turns out, they also broke my already broken glovebox. The handle was broken before, but it turned out pretty good because I was the only one who could open it. the thieves pried it open, breaking the tabs or whatever that keeps it from dropping down all the way. So now when i open the glovebox it swings all the way down instead of stopping horizontally.

they caused some damage to my pillar with the screwdriver as they broke my window. they also tore out the alarm siren. It also turns out they took my headunit remote control (which i never used anyways). also tried to take my hids. but I have them in there good. they tore 1 wire (which can be replaced cheap.. i hope) then gave up. they also hit another car in the same lot.

when the cop showed up she pointed out several things that werent legal on the car. but she was just messin around with me. i think she did it just to test her own knowledge (she had taken a "what to look for in a ricer car" class). she was cool.

i get some satisfaction knowing that it must have been a b*tch for them to get into the glovebox do all that work to get into the car and to come away with nothing but a useless remote.

Last edited by HongKongBeef; 05-17-2006 at 08:09 AM.
Old 05-17-2006, 12:00 PM

Car Info: '21 STI
That sux man. I hate fkn thieves.
Old 05-17-2006, 01:30 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: '00 BRP RS Sedan / '04 PSM FXT (RIP)
My car got broken into a few weeks back. They took my sub, but not the amp that was literally right next to it. They didn't even try for the head unit...retards... Sh*t sucks, but in the end it's not too bad because they only broke the drivers side rear windows which I replaced myself with a PnP window. Oh well, I wanted a smaller sub box anyway Time to get building.

-Brian