We Believe!!!! Go Warriors!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2007, 12:24 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: looking for a gc
Originally Posted by pwnx0rz
****'n warriors lost cause of the gay *** refs.

DALLAS, PREPARE TO DIE THIS FRIDAY.
dude, i hope they eject derk, harris and terry... haha, easy win! that or the bay area crowd just scares the **** outta the team.. YEE!!!! :banana:
Old 04-26-2007, 03:47 AM

Car Info: '02 WRX wagon
I hate dirk, i hate harris, i hate diop-****. hell, i hate the entire team.

richardson and harrington need to step their game up. baron, and jackson keep your mouth shut and biedrins needs to stop being a sissy. mavs aren't going to let bdavis have a shooting spree like in game 1, so the rest of the team needs to bring their A game.

Last edited by pwnx0rz; 04-26-2007 at 03:50 AM.
Old 04-26-2007, 08:07 AM

Car Info: 98 GC8, 05 FXT, 06 PSD
I hate dirk, i hate harris, i hate diop-****. hell, i hate the entire team.

richardson and harrington need to step their game up. baron, and jackson keep your mouth shut and biedrins needs to stop being a sissy. mavs aren't going to let bdavis have a shooting spree like in game 1, so the rest of the team needs to bring their A game.
I hate the Warriors, bunch of trash talking thugs. I hope Baron and Jackson talk more **** so they get ejected again, retards.

Oh, and Jackson should be in jail, not playing basketball.

F*ck the Warriors, GO MAVS!!!
Old 04-26-2007, 08:53 AM
joe

Car Info: 2002 WRB Impreza WRX
I rather not see any ejections. I'd like to see the "Better" team win (whoever that is). But I think Dallas figured out what to do. They aren't going to let BDavis have any uncontested shots.
Old 04-26-2007, 08:55 AM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
Originally Posted by marcinzk
Stephen Jackson - felony charge of criminal recklessness = thug :
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=2621509

Matt Barnes – tattoo on neck = thug

While we’re on the topic of the Warriors, why the hell are they not called the Oakland Warriors??? Yeah, I know they played in SF at one time but come on, Golden State is so lame. I understand Golden State if California had one basketball team, but clearly that’s not the case. Anyone care to chime in as to why they’re not called the Oakland Warriors?
tattoos on your neck make you a thug?

I suppose in your little world that men with pierced ears are homos and girls with tattoos are skanks.

Wanna talk thugs...there are a lot worse than the guys on the warriors.

oh...and GS has played in san jose as well.

Why aren't the new york jets called the new jersey jets? Why aren't the dallas cowboys called the irving cowboys? Why aren't etc...etc. plenty of teams go after different names. Petty.

Dislike the warriors to dislike the warriors.....because they suck and you'd rather jump on the nuts of a winning team...be honest about it at least.
Old 04-26-2007, 09:16 AM

Originally Posted by OneManArmy
tattoos on your neck make you a thug?

I suppose in your little world that men with pierced ears are homos and girls with tattoos are skanks.
No, in fact I have a tattoo I'm all for expression but come on a tattoo on your neck/head is a little extreme and invites pejorative connotations.

Seen a doctor, lawyer or pharmacist with a tattoo on their neck or head before??? No.

Seen a thug, drug dealer, gangster or hood rat with a tattoo on their neck or head before??? Yes.

Wanna talk thugs...there are a lot worse than the guys on the warriors.
Agreed, but the Warriors sure do talk a great deal of trash and have a player facing felony charges.

oh...and GS has played in san jose as well.
I didn't know they played in San Jose, thanks for the info.

Why aren't the new york jets called the new jersey jets? Why aren't the dallas cowboys called the irving cowboys? Why aren't etc...etc. plenty of teams go after different names. Petty.
No, I don't think its petty, I find it odd that the Warriors aren't called the Oakland Warriors, or the California Warriors, but rather the Golden State Warriors - after California's nick name. It's just odd to me, it would be like calling the New Jersey Nets the Garden State Nets, or the Cowboys the Lone Star Cowboys, it's just weird, that's all.

Dislike the warriors to dislike the warriors.....because they suck and you'd rather jump on the nuts of a winning team...be honest about it at least.
I call bull**** on this I've always been a Mav's fan. I used to live in Dallas and my wife and I just recently bought a house on 5 acres 15 miles outside of downtown Dallas. I've always hated the Warriors despite having lived in the Bay Area for the last 16 years or so. I will continue to hate the Warriors irregardless of how much love you have for the thugs from Oakland.

Last edited by marcinzk; 04-26-2007 at 09:26 AM.
Old 04-26-2007, 09:19 AM

Originally Posted by krzyxrevver12
cause oakland sounds thuggish... haha, same reason cal state hayward is now called eastbay.. i wish they could build another place in frisco and be The City again
I think your right Oakland would sound too thuggish.

I think a basketball arena in they city would be awesome, however that's not going to happen as the City Counsel is more concerned about banning plastic bags. It's a shame that San Francisco can't figure out a way to keep professional teams in the city other than the Giants.

Last edited by marcinzk; 04-26-2007 at 09:25 AM.
Old 04-26-2007, 09:26 AM
General Pimpin'

No, in fact I have a tattoo I'm all for expression but come on a tattoo on your neck/head is a little extreme and invites pejorative connotations.

Seen a doctor, lawyer or pharmacist with a tattoo on their neck or head before??? No.

Seen a thug, drug dealer, gangster or hood rat with a tattoo on their neck or head before??? Yes.

Agreed, but the Warriors sure do talk a great deal of trash and have a player facing felony charges.

I didn't know they played in San Jose, thanks for the info.

No, I don't think its petty, I find it odd that the Warriors aren't called the Oakland Warriors, or the California Warriors, but rather the Golden State Warriors - after California's nick name. It's just odd to me, it would be like calling the New Jersey Nets the Garden State Nets, or the Cowboys the Lone Star Cowboys, it's just weird, that's all.

I call bull**** on this I've always been a Mav's, I used to live in Dallas and my wife and I just recently bought a house on 5 acres 15 miles outside of downtown Dallas. I've always hated the Warriors despite having lived in the Bay Area for the last 16 years or so and will continue to hate the Warriors irregardless of how much love you have for the thugs from Oakland.

lucky bastard. I wish I could afford some property. I just hate texas. haaa. One of the rare mav's fans even when they sucked....cool.

as for dr's, etc......yes I have. I've seen a highly paid lawyer, college professors, hair dressers, upper management in a fortune 50 company, etc. It's not as rare as people think. Head tattoos, or neck tattoos....full body tats, sleeves, etc.

yes a lot of thugs get neck and head tats...shoot just last night I made reference to my ghetto neighbor and his back of the neck tat. Just saying that a tattoo no matter where it is doesn't make you a thug. period. Shoot if I made my money playing sports and it didn't matter if I didn't look at least somewhat professional I'd have more tattoos and yeah possibly one on my neck.

Head..not really. not into it. I know guys with them....I know a girl with one. But it's not my deal. I plan to get 3 quarter or half sleeves but I have to wait until my woman's back is done.
Old 04-26-2007, 09:28 AM
General Pimpin'

I think your right Oakland would sound too thuggish.

I think a basketball arena in they city would be awesome, however that's not going to happen as the City Counsel is more concerned about banning plastic bags. It's a shame that San Francisco can't figure out a way to keep professional teams in the city other than the Giants.
true that.

they could use a nice downtown stadium...be pretty sick if you ask me. Would help them get an olympic bid in and what not as well. Stupid ghetto s.f.
Old 04-26-2007, 09:29 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2008 EVO X/1991 Nissan Skyline GT-R32
the Oakland Raider, Oakland Athletics, and San Jose Sharks all play in the same complex as the Golden State Warriors. Its all polictics and who really cares. If your a fan, your a fan.
Old 04-26-2007, 09:41 AM
General Pimpin'

Originally Posted by VRT Gump
the Oakland Raider, Oakland Athletics, and San Jose Sharks all play in the same complex as the Golden State Warriors. Its all polictics and who really cares. If your a fan, your a fan.
whaaa???? The shark tank is in san jose.

The a's and raiders play in one stadium in OAKLAND. the warriors play in another in OAKLAND...same parking lot and what not. But the sharks are in san jose.
Old 04-26-2007, 09:54 AM

I just hate texas.
No worries, I'm really starting to hate the Bay Area and California in general. This place is paradise for the rich and a haven for the poor but the middle class is no more. We've got Medi-Cal, ah hell just read this article of you want more info: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...DGI5BJI091.DTL

Presently the California legislature is preoccupied with banning light bulbs and the Governor is busy touting his "hydrogen alley" whereas hard working teachers that shape future generations can't even afford to pay rent, let alone ever afford their own home. Then I have an issue with the way California feels it can flaunt Federal Laws on drugs and immigration (see Legalized Marijuana, non enforcement of immigration laws in SF and Oakland). Then to top it all off we've got a ****-poor highway system that makes driving a nightmare despite having some of the highest gas prices in the nation!! And we only have 91 octane (well except the select few stations that 100 octane)...grrr!

This is one ****ed up state...beautiful, but ****ed up.

as for dr's, etc......yes I have. I've seen a highly paid lawyer, college professors, hair dressers, upper management in a fortune 50 company, etc. It's not as rare as people think. Head tattoos, or neck tattoos....full body tats, sleeves, etc.
Being a product of the UC system (4 years undergrad, 3 law) I have never seen any professor with a neck/head tattoo. Nor have I seen or worked with/against any attorney with a neck tattoo. I know the Federal Judge I clerked for would have been biased against an attorney with a neck tattoo, that's just the way the world works like it or not.

Last edited by marcinzk; 04-26-2007 at 09:57 AM.
Old 04-26-2007, 10:35 AM

Car Info: '02 WRX wagon
Feel free to make a Mavericks thread. This is a pro-GS Warriors thread.

Once again, G O W A R R I O R S ! ! ! ! !
Old 04-26-2007, 10:51 AM

Feel free to make a Mavericks thread. This is a pro-GS Warriors thread.
You're right, I will cease my rants.
Old 04-26-2007, 10:52 AM
General Pimpin'

No worries, I'm really starting to hate the Bay Area and California in general. This place is paradise for the rich and a haven for the poor but the middle class is no more. We've got Medi-Cal, ah hell just read this article of you want more info: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...DGI5BJI091.DTL

Presently the California legislature is preoccupied with banning light bulbs and the Governor is busy touting his "hydrogen alley" whereas hard working teachers that shape future generations can't even afford to pay rent, let alone ever afford their own home. Then I have an issue with the way California feels it can flaunt Federal Laws on drugs and immigration (see Legalized Marijuana, non enforcement of immigration laws in SF and Oakland). Then to top it all off we've got a ****-poor highway system that makes driving a nightmare despite having some of the highest gas prices in the nation!! And we only have 91 octane (well except the select few stations that 100 octane)...grrr!

This is one ****ed up state...beautiful, but ****ed up.

Being a product of the UC system (4 years undergrad, 3 law) I have never seen any professor with a neck/head tattoo. Nor have I seen or worked with/against any attorney with a neck tattoo. I know the Federal Judge I clerked for would have been biased against an attorney with a neck tattoo, that's just the way the world works like it or not.

you're dead on about california. This state is heading for a rude awaking...then the country will follow. We're screwed.

I don't know how long I'll stay here but my only real other options are canada and colorado. Possibly oregon/idaho/washington. My fiance' has family in oklahoma and georgia but that most likely isn't happening. I've got friends in texas, north carolina, new york and vegas....none of those either.

and just because you haven't seen the tattoos doesn't mean they aren't there.
here is one such article....http://www.boston.com/yourlife/fashi...6/visible_ink/

When I worked for SBC one of our upper management guys...never saw him not in a suite had a HUGE colorful tiger head tattoo on his neck. Our head maintenance guy was covered in them.

I had a web design instructor with green hair and heavily tattoo'd.

they are there whether you see them are not. There are several coverup make up companies and there are people that cover tattoos on places like their face, hands and neck everyday. I know a girl that does it on her hand actually as she waits tables and got sick of people looking.

They are more socially exceptable than they used to be but are still frowned upon in many areas of culture. I'm not saying it's normal in things like law, medicine...though my fiance' is in medicine and her ENTIRE back is covered...All I'm saying is they are there and the location of your tattoo does not make you a thugh....

I know a dude with a HUGE tattoo on his head. Covered throat to foot with tats. He's a family man an far from a thug. Another guy with large coverage even has a huge thug looking tattoo on his belly.....but it says...HUG LIFE. He's far far from a thugh.

You can be a thug that's covered in tattoos you can be one with a polo shirt with a flipped collar, flip flops and $200 jeans driving an $80,000 benz....thugs a thug. Tattoos don't make thugs.

Quick Reply: We Believe!!!! Go Warriors!!!!!!!!!