Walk out on Iran's Speech @ Geneva?

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2009, 11:41 AM

Car Info: Nadda
Walk out on Iran's Speech @ Geneva?

I wonder which country the United States are going to invade next. Great way to "open talks" with Iran there.
Old 04-21-2009, 11:52 AM

Car Info: LUMPY CGM 05 WRX
Yea pretty much Iran is on thier own there. I am very proud of our people for doing that. Sends a very clear message that we will support Israel and not allow his ignorance to spread.

I gathered from the short clip that he feels there should be justifiable "probably violent" retribution for Israels past transgressions.

He is trying to gain support for supporting Hamas and Hezbollah against Israel. I have a novel Idea just leave Israel alone they usually dont attack across borders unless povoked.
Old 04-21-2009, 11:54 AM
250,000-mile Club President

Car Info: MBP 02 WRX wagon
I just don't understand why we support Israel regardless of how brutal and violent they choose to be.
Old 04-21-2009, 12:02 PM

Car Info: The Latest From WayneTech.
Originally Posted by psoper
I just don't understand why we support Israel regardless of how brutal and violent they choose to be.

Remember - the customer is always right.

Yeah things are shaping up to have a showdown with Iran sooner or later...
Old 04-21-2009, 12:29 PM
9 to 5 mod

Car Info: 03 Impreza WRX
since like the 80s?
Old 04-21-2009, 12:50 PM

Originally Posted by psoper
I respect your opinion I however see a small minority country surrounded by othr countries that despise them. I think the only way to survive for them is to react very agressivly. I cant think of anytime in the RESCENT PAST that Israel has outwardly attaked another country UNPROVOKED.

I know this is a touchy subject an I dont want to offend anyone I am not talking about the past I am talking about the times we live in now. Israel has actually made many steps towards making peace and co existing.
Old 04-22-2009, 11:52 AM

Car Info: 2005 WRX - Stage 2 and EQ Tuned!
Originally Posted by Shayhan27
Yea pretty much Iran is on thier own there. I am very proud of our people for doing that. Sends a very clear message that we will support Israel and not allow his ignorance to spread.

I gathered from the short clip that he feels there should be justifiable "probably violent" retribution for Israels past transgressions.

He is trying to gain support for supporting Hamas and Hezbollah against Israel. I have a novel Idea just leave Israel alone they usually dont attack across borders unless povoked.
Hezbollah is an organization that is known to be against Israel = True.

Can YOU answer the "why"? If you cannot explain the why, then you do not understand the issues between these groups.

Hezbollah was a reaction to Israel's occupation in Lebanon in the early 80's. Just like... lets see, we are a predominately Christian country, so if someone invaded us and Christians got together to fight the invaders... they would automatically be terrorists? Does that make any sense to you? If it doesn't, you should go read some books, and stop watching Fox News. You are getting BAD/WRONG information.

Why do they dislike the Jews?
-They invaded their lands (with the help of USA)
-The killed many of their children
-They took control of their governments
- They persecuted Arabs/Muslims/Christians

Originally Posted by Shayhan27
I respect your opinion I however see a small minority country surrounded by other countries that despise them. I think the only way to survive for them is to react very agressivly. I cant think of anytime in the RESCENT PAST that Israel has outwardly attaked another country UNPROVOKED.

I know this is a touchy subject an I dont want to offend anyone I am not talking about the past I am talking about the times we live in now. Israel has actually made many steps towards making peace and co existing.
Yes, Israel is surrounded be countries that despise them, because Israel is NOT supposed to be there. Israel would not be there if it wasn't for the USA. Their is a reason the Jews were basically expelled from the Middle East, right or wrong, and that is because they **** with everyone.

Did you know that Israel is the only country in the Middle East with Nukes? (Made in the USA)

Did you know that Israel is the only country in the Middle East that DID NOT sign a treaty in the 1950's (i believe) stating they would not have nukes.

Take an International Relations class, because it will open your eyes to the world of problems Israel has created in the Middle East.
Old 04-22-2009, 11:54 AM

Originally Posted by iLoqin
[youtube]5hlxvMYu28Y[youtube]

I wonder which country the United States are going to invade next. Great way to "open talks" with Iran there.
This is why nothing is going to change. The USA is so war hungry that we are not even willing to hear the other side of the argument. That is a complete SLAP in the face to Iran.

and Americans wonder why they hate us...
Old 04-22-2009, 11:57 AM

That's why most countries hate us actually. LoL, we're pretty arrogant when it comes to foreign policy...I mean ****, almost 100% of our foreign policy is butt-ing in other peoples affairs, who says we get to do that.... we do. LoL
Old 04-22-2009, 12:48 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2017 CWP WRX & 2007 SWP WRX
Does anyone question that Ahmadinejad is an evil man?
Old 04-22-2009, 12:50 PM

Originally Posted by medicSTi
A lot of the "evil" men just dont buy into the whole US take-over, and if you actually read up on what was going on at the time, you'd understand that the evil empire here is America. =P
Old 04-22-2009, 12:58 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2017 CWP WRX & 2007 SWP WRX
I don't want a new American-British Empire either... however, I do consider those that do not recognize the birth rights of all mankind to certain freedoms to be evil.
Old 04-22-2009, 12:59 PM

Originally Posted by medicSTi
"Evil" is up to interpretation. What one person views as "evil", may be different than another.

Iran's last president attempted to work with Western countries to work towards some sort of friendship, but he fell upon deaf ears to the USA. As a result, the people elected Ahmadinejad, because he is a hardliner. The people there wanted someone willing to stand up against unjust American foreign policy, and that is what they got, whether or not he is helping the cause.

I don't know why "evil" would even be a part of this discussion?
Old 04-22-2009, 01:21 PM

Originally Posted by Turbo Rob
Hezbollah is an organization that is known to be against Israel = True.

Can YOU answer the "why"? If you cannot explain the why, then you do not understand the issues between these groups.

Hezbollah was a reaction to Israel's occupation in Lebanon in the early 80's. Just like... lets see, we are a predominately Christian country, so if someone invaded us and Christians got together to fight the invaders... they would automatically be terrorists? Does that make any sense to you? If it doesn't, you should go read some books, and stop watching Fox News. You are getting BAD/WRONG information.

Why do they dislike the Jews?
-They invaded their lands (with the help of USA)
-The killed many of their children
-They took control of their governments
- They persecuted Arabs/Muslims/Christians

Yes, Israel is surrounded be countries that despise them, because Israel is NOT supposed to be there. Israel would not be there if it wasn't for the USA. Their is a reason the Jews were basically expelled from the Middle East, right or wrong, and that is because they **** with everyone.

Did you know that Israel is the only country in the Middle East with Nukes? (Made in the USA)

Did you know that Israel is the only country in the Middle East that DID NOT sign a treaty in the 1950's (i believe) stating they would not have nukes.

Take an International Relations class, because it will open your eyes to the world of problems Israel has created in the Middle East.
Ok since you decided to tell me that which I already know = "I am an uneducated ignorant waste of life" Thanks for the unprovoked personal attack.

I will simply rebut with a question of m own which I will answer for you which you did for me.
BTW FTR this is all interweb fun between two people who dont know eachother at all so I hope you dont take this too personally.

What do you propose we do with Israel? #1 I made it clear that I did not want to focus on how they got into this mess, simply what to do now.

#2 I also stated true fact that Israel has not attacked anyone unprovoked in a long time.

#3 I also related to the fct and agred that Israel may have reacted over agressivly but thats not my place to determine.

To wrap this up do you propose we move all the jews out of Israel to some unoccupied place which I can only think of the arctic as the Russians may get mad if we send them to Siberia?

Or #2 just let Iran exterminate them? I think my kowlege of forign policy is well rounded enough to not sound too ignorant. I have an idea using your same thought process why dont we send all the other forign nationalities back where they came from in America.

To restate my point movig foreward in the world I think Isreal is making great "albiet" late steps toward being a good peaceful neighbor and I wish the rest of the wold would leave them alone.
Old 04-22-2009, 01:24 PM

Originally Posted by Turbo Rob
"Evil" is up to interpretation. What one person views as "evil", may be different than another.

Iran's last president attempted to work with Western countries to work towards some sort of friendship, but he fell upon deaf ears to the USA. As a result, the people elected Ahmadinejad, because he is a hardliner. The people there wanted someone willing to stand up against unjust American foreign policy, and that is what they got, whether or not he is helping the cause.

I don't know why "evil" would even be a part of this discussion?
I personally find it evil when the leader of a country outwardly expresses that he would like to exterminate an entire country "or maybe im misquoting what he said from FOX news!"

Quick Reply: Walk out on Iran's Speech @ Geneva?