WAIT!! the 09 WRX gets more HP but not the STi?

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2008, 03:17 PM

Car Info: 04 psm wrx sedan
^^OMG! you used "and" instead of "an"

haha on a semi serious note, im done with my food so im off the computer...i want to see 10 pages when im back haa
Old 12-21-2008, 03:18 PM

Car Info: Un Carrito Que Hace Vrooom Phsss!
Okay everybody..so to get back on subject, what are the plans for the upcoming STi?
Old 12-21-2008, 03:20 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: .
Originally Posted by CaliSuby
Okay everybody..so to get back on subject, what are the plans for the upcoming STi?
I hate the way it looks. Doesn't look good at all.
Old 12-21-2008, 03:23 PM

More info? Pix? Rescuer?
Old 12-21-2008, 03:25 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0Wgrqs3tIk

Dont tell me this is it!!!
Old 12-21-2008, 03:25 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: .
http://www.thetorquereport.com/japanese_cars/subaru/
Old 12-21-2008, 03:39 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: '13 BRZ Limited / '02 WRX
Originally Posted by CaliSuby
i love how you get so heated over the most stupid thing...how you have wasted your time on here. You have been on this thread all day. Just check how many times you have posted on here, yet you still havent helped anyone. Why do you come on iclub for? To judge people? Check grammar? Be a teacher...be smart and get paid for it. How old are you? You dont seem to be that old..are you still in your teen years? if you are i understand why you would act like this. I know for a fact a grown up person would not act as you have. I had a simple question, you obviously didnt know the answer to it, so ask your self the question of "why am i here?" STILL typing...still giving my thread attention. Be a grown up, quit taking up space in my thread, be like "03ImprezaAl" and help people out on here. Your are just a computer thug...a computer thug behind a computer screen. Have a good day!
If you would pull your head out of your retarded *** you'd see that he was helping you far more than the info you requested would. Proper usage of the English language will help you throughout your life in America, Subaru's logic will not help so much.

While I'm usually not as blunt about it as Rescuer is, I share his annoyance with people unable to type real words. Speaking like a retard is annoying enough, but when you can't even type properly it's gone too far. Why must you shorten a four letter word to a three letter one? It makes no sense.

Last edited by VRT MBasile; 12-21-2008 at 03:58 PM.
Old 12-21-2008, 03:46 PM

Car Info: 07 WRX stage 2/ 05 Yamaha R6
Originally Posted by VRT MBasile
If you would pull your head out of your retarded *** you'd see that he was helping you far more than the info you requested would. Proper usage of the Enfoish language will help you troughout your life in America, Subaru's logic will not help so much.

While I'm usually not as blunt about it as Rescuer is, I share his annoyance with people unable to type real words. Speaking like a retard is annoying enough, but when you can't even type properly it's gone too far. Why must you shorten a four letter word to a three letter one? It makes no sense.

"Enfoish" and "troughout," not quite sure I understand those "real words"...lol jk man
Old 12-21-2008, 03:59 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by TSNWrX07
"Enfoish" and "troughout," not quite sure I understand those "real words"...lol jk man
damn iPhone
Old 12-21-2008, 04:01 PM

Car Info: 07 WRX stage 2/ 05 Yamaha R6
hahaha no worries bro, happens to me all the time as well with my iphone! I miss real buttons!
Old 12-21-2008, 04:10 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 05 WRX
If you would pull your head out of your retarded *** you'd see that he was helping you far more than the info you requested would. Proper usage of the English language will help you throughout your life in America, Subaru's logic will not help so much.

I agree with you, I interview people for jobs at my company all the time, and a basic lack of understanding of English like the OP demonstrates would immediately get his resume thrown out.

I have noticed though that since 'calisuby' has been called out on his pathetic grasp of basic English that he has stopped using 'dat' instead of 'that' and 'da' has changed to 'the', so maybe there is hope for him after all? It seems he can spell properly if he really makes an effort.
Old 12-21-2008, 04:14 PM

Car Info: Evo X GSR, F250 Powerstroke Diesel
yo dood ii dun no y da wrx haz mor power n shiet, soundz hella waack ya mean
Old 12-21-2008, 04:15 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2013 GR STi

+1
Old 12-21-2008, 04:24 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by glenspen
I agree with you, I interview people for jobs at my company all the time, and a basic lack of understanding of English like the OP demonstrates would immediately get his resume thrown out.

I have noticed though that since 'calisuby' has been called out on his pathetic grasp of basic English that he has stopped using 'dat' instead of 'that' and 'da' has changed to 'the', so maybe there is hope for him after all? It seems he can spell properly if he really makes an effort.
Yeah, my first thought was "if I had to interview this guy for a job, I don't think I'd be able to take him seriously. How would he fill out the application or write a résumé?"
Old 12-21-2008, 04:31 PM

FS..WTT...WTf....OMG...what are you trying to say? everybody makes there words shorter at one point or another. Its all a matter of weather you wanna be an *** about it and creat **** up...i got helped..without changing anything...i think you need to get your head out of Rescues ***!!! Are you as slow as he was bout it...he ended up helping me at the end..The way i type here has nothing to do with my life! i text the same way! Are you that stupid that you think i would turn in a paper to a professor like that? Im tired of having to explain myself...your more drama than a *****...You can either help a fellow icluber when he has a question or you can act like a smart *** its that simple and its obvious what you choose!

Quick Reply: WAIT!! the 09 WRX gets more HP but not the STi?