WAIT!! the 09 WRX gets more HP but not the STi?

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2008, 02:22 PM

Car Info: Un Carrito Que Hace Vrooom Phsss!
i love how you get so heated over the most stupid thing...how you have wasted your time on here. You have been on this thread all day. Just check how many times you have posted on here, yet you still havent helped anyone. Why do you come on iclub for? To judge people? Check grammar? Be a teacher...be smart and get paid for it. How old are you? You dont seem to be that old..are you still in your teen years? if you are i understand why you would act like this. I know for a fact a grown up person would not act as you have. I had a simple question, you obviously didnt know the answer to it, so ask your self the question of "why am i here?" STILL typing...still giving my thread attention. Be a grown up, quit taking up space in my thread, be like "03ImprezaAl" and help people out on here. Your are just a computer thug...a computer thug behind a computer screen. Have a good day!
Old 12-21-2008, 02:23 PM

Car Info: STi 07
Originally Posted by 96Imprez
Hahaha jerks!
Old 12-21-2008, 02:24 PM

Car Info: 07 WRX stage 2/ 05 Yamaha R6
owned
Old 12-21-2008, 02:29 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: .
Originally Posted by CaliSuby
i love how you get so heated over the most stupid thing...how you have wasted your time on here. You have been on this thread all day.
I'm heated? Can you please point out where it shows that I'm heated?

Just check how many times you have posted on here, yet you still havent helped anyone.
Check yourself. You avoid simple questions asked a few times.
Why do you come on iclub for? To judge people? Check grammar? Be a teacher...be smart and get paid for it.
Are you getting heated that I have pointed out a small thing, along with others pointing out that your original post is not the english language?

How old are you? You dont seem to be that old..are you still in your teen years?
https://www.i-club.com/forums/showpo...5&postcount=18
And I quote "Im not on here much, but i do know that if you click on my name and view my profile, you can check my info out.... "
used your own post against you.

if you are i understand why you would act like this. I know for a fact a grown up person would not act as you have.
I'm sorry, but I had originally pointed out the forum rules to you which you violated a couple times. I also helped you in this post https://www.i-club.com/forums/showpo...3&postcount=17

I had a simple question, you obviously didnt know the answer to it,
Are you refering to the question that is not the english language?

so ask your self the question of "why am i here?" STILL typing...still giving my thread attention. Be a grown up, quit taking up space in my thread, be like "03ImprezaAl" and help people out on here. Your are just a computer thug...a computer thug behind a computer screen. Have a good day!
Oh man, you said "your" again And now I'm a thug? Did I threaten you? I don't see anything that is "thug" material from me.

Have a good day!

Last edited by Rescuer; 12-21-2008 at 02:32 PM.
Old 12-21-2008, 02:32 PM

I would understand if a new guy to iclub would act like this but **** man...Your are 30 yrs old...is that what people that turn 30 act like..your are an older dude, same age as my older brother. I cant see him act anywhere near like you have. Get a hobby dude....kick rocks of sumtin!
Old 12-21-2008, 02:32 PM

Old 12-21-2008, 02:34 PM

and how old are you again...30? Dont you have a wife or sumtin? Kids that you have to take care of? Pictures to go take?
Old 12-21-2008, 02:35 PM

Originally Posted by Spoolin415
hahaha nice one Spoolin415
Old 12-21-2008, 02:35 PM
VIP Member

I would understand if a new guy to iclub would act like this but **** man...Your are 30 yrs old...is that what people that turn 30 act like..your are an older dude, same age as my older brother. I cant see him act anywhere near like you have. Get a hobby dude....kick rocks of sumtin!
I'm sorry, but how exactly did I act?
You are getting heated because I pointed out the rules to you, and also offered to help you with your english language.

In the future, please follow the rules and post your question in proper English so that there is no problem with answering it.

Thank you!

https://www.i-club.com/forums/announ....php?f=15&a=32
8. i-club.com is an english-speaking forum. The contents of every message SHOULD be written with proper English. If you have been warned and the content is not corrected within 24 hours, your message will be deleted. The international forums are allowed to use some native language but entire threads may not be in a language other then english.
Old 12-21-2008, 02:36 PM
VIP Member

and how old are you again...30? Dont you have a wife or sumtin? Kids that you have to take care of? Pictures to go take?
Nope.

Is that a problem for you?
Old 12-21-2008, 02:36 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Spoolin415
Old 12-21-2008, 02:40 PM
VIP Member

How many times have I said "I'm sorry" and "please" in this thread?
I've been so nice to you and all you can do is call people names, and continue to mess up the "your" "you're" grammar problem.

(4 posts in a row!)
Old 12-21-2008, 02:44 PM

Car Info: 2002 wrx wagon
lol this is intresting. if i ever wanted to raise the count of posts i made i know who to argue with to do it now =P
Old 12-21-2008, 02:44 PM

[QUOTE=Rescuer;2461761]I'm sorry, but how exactly did I act?
You are getting heated because I pointed out the rules to you, and also offered to help you with your english language.

In the future, please follow the rules and post your question in proper English so that there is no problem with answering it.

No not bothered, just think its funny how you made it your business. It was a simple question. Im pretty sure you have heard the term " If you have nothing good to say, dont say anything at all" You didnt help anyone, and definately didnt have anything good to say. You come at me as a person who sits by a computer all day..like i said before get a hobby..

oh..and nobody had a problem answering the question in my so called " bad english" 03 Impreza Al got it....whats wrong with you....should i type it slower for you? oh wait..here you go..
Old 12-21-2008, 02:46 PM

http://grammar.ccc.commnet.edu/grammar/

incase my question was too hard for your 30yr old brain to understand..

Quick Reply: WAIT!! the 09 WRX gets more HP but not the STi?