Vishnu on Autoweek

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2007, 05:46 PM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
while I was checking out the article I stumbled on the Eric Medlen. I missed that news. I just washed the AC Delco races. What a shame. Good guy.
Old 03-23-2007, 05:58 PM

Car Info: I is not STiYLIN n e moar
ok we are back to this again

keeping true to the bay area's alternativeness....
Old 03-23-2007, 06:23 PM

Car Info: 04 STi
lmao @ Zoeb Juice

:rotfl:
Old 03-23-2007, 06:24 PM

Bump for the c16 t00n !!!!!!!!!111
Old 03-23-2007, 06:25 PM

Back on track, MONSTER TORQUE!!
Originally Posted by UK n00b
Old 03-23-2007, 06:25 PM
I <3 White Girls

Car Info: E92 M3, E70, F32, E21
Originally Posted by subie OCD
Bump for the c16 t00n !!!!!!!!!111
yea, hopefully Shiv doesn't take Daniels advice and swallows poison

That would suck
Old 03-23-2007, 06:29 PM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
Originally Posted by Vishnu
You mean making cars go faster and hanging out with cheerleaders? Roger that.

I honestly haven't read but a couple posts on this thread but it seems to have gotten interesting.

I'm just wondering if hanging out with cheerleaders makes you cool these days? I mean is it something that should be part of what makes up a person's cool factor or personal importance? Just wondering.

Also was looking at your grammar correction post, forgive my poor english but isn't and object a noun?

as per what I gather this thread has turned into.....i've stated my opinion on this and don't see the need to get into it, it's time for me to go home and work on my own car.
Old 03-23-2007, 08:53 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
Originally Posted by Vishnu
I think brucelee and ipozestu should join accounts. That way, they'd come close to totalling half a brain. Perhaps together they could construct sentences that actually had nouns, adjectives and objects. Between death threat spouting brucelee (and isn't that a funny name for a man who cries when sparring) and the other ninny ipozestu who doesn't seem to be liked by anyone judging by the AIMs i've been getting, they never fail to keep this thread entertaining.

You were lucky that Sev was there that night to hold me back because I was so enraged that I was about to kill you... It took 100% of my willpower to not hit you back because I knew I would have twisted you into an Indian (a disgraceful Hindu at that) pretzel.

Shiv, there are plenty of boxing rings where you and I can "battle"... No gloves (just the ones used in pride (tape), 3 rounds... (take me less than a round) and I will be glad to re-live that night... No holds bar. So lets do it.
Old 03-23-2007, 08:58 PM

Oh, and also... Shiv, if you knew the definition of "death threat" you'd know I'd never threaten anyone. I don't threaten people. Wishing harm onto someone does NOT = threat.

Geee... English is my third language and even I knew that.
Old 03-23-2007, 09:26 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 05 WRX
Originally Posted by brucelee
It took 100% of my willpower to not hit you back because I knew I would have twisted you into an Indian (a disgraceful Hindu at that) pretzel.
It sucks to only hear snippets of old drama....the thought of Shiv hitting Daniel seems almost unreal.

i-drama FTW!!!!
Old 03-23-2007, 09:31 PM

Originally Posted by glenspen
It sucks to only hear snippets of old drama....the thought of Shiv hitting Daniel seems almost unreal.

i-drama FTW!!!!

Shiv sucker punches Daniel in the face for no reason... Daniel's blood boils and wants to bend scrawny little shiv into a pretzel, however, he is held back by his will and discipline that he had been taught his entire life... (and with the help of Sev, who is a big dude)... Somehow I managed not to hit Shiv back... I wanted to... It took every single last ounce of strength I had not to hit him back... and I regret it to this day.

I can't hit him first because that's "battery". I had the opportunity to remove Shiv's teeth legally and I passed it... One of my regrets in life.
Old 03-23-2007, 09:32 PM

That was the most bias article I've ever read... Did Shiv suck them off after they wrote it!?

brucelee, why dont you chill the F U C K out??

Ive read enough of your posts to know you hate certain posters, and Im sure most other members do too. Why dont you change your location to "VISHNU AND I SPEED SUCK" ???????????????? That would get rid of any confusion (not like there was any to begin with), not to mention derailing threads way OT. Ive had bad luck with certain vendors and people (on i-club and in real life)....express your discontent, state the facts and then move on in life. I mean, unless they killed your dad or some ****, get over it.

This is about Zoeb2s having a sick a$$ bimmmer, not bashing some has been subie t00ner.
Old 03-23-2007, 09:38 PM

Originally Posted by subie OCD
brucelee, why dont you chill the F U C K out??

Ive read enough of your posts to know you hate certain posters, and Im sure most other members do too. Why dont you change your location to "VISHNU AND I SPEED SUCK" ???????????????? That would get rid of any confusion (not like there was any to begin with), not to mention derailing threads way OT. Ive had bad luck with certain vendors and people (on i-club and in real life)....express your discontent, state the facts and then move on in life. I mean, unless they killed your dad or some ****, get over it. This is about Zoeb2s having a sick a$$ bimmmer, not bashing some has been subie t00ner.
When it's personal, it's personal.

All of you know that I'm an easy guy to get along with... I've made many friends over the years, some of my best friends even... However, I want to make it CLEAR to the community that when someone does something wrong, that it is voiced so others don't have to suffer through same bullsheet twice over.

Don't get me started on I-speed...
Old 03-23-2007, 09:39 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 05 WRX
Shiv sucker punches Daniel in the face for no reason... Daniel's blood boils and wants to bend scrawny little shiv into a pretzel, however, he is held back by his will and discipline that he had been taught his entire life... (and with the help of Sev, who is a big dude)... Somehow I managed not to hit Shiv back... I wanted to... It took every single last ounce of strength I had not to hit him back... and I regret it to this day.

I can't hit him first because that's "battery". I had the opportunity to remove Shiv's teeth legally and I passed it... One of my regrets in life.
My dad was a police officer for nearly 30 years, on dozens of occasions he dealt with a situation rationally when most people would have started throwing fists and using violence...and he's really good at violence. Be proud of yourself for keeping your cool.
Old 03-23-2007, 09:52 PM

When it's personal, it's personal.

Well....if its personal then I semi-understand. But as a staff member keep it rationall!! Telling him to swallow poison is one thing and while funny...thats just rediculous. One thing Im happy about is that iclub doesnt ban for differing opinions....

Im sure we can all agree that shiv didnt blow up the bimmer and its a torque monster

Quick Reply: Vishnu on Autoweek