Vacation to SE Asia?

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2010, 05:58 PM

Car Info: MY00 GC6 BRP
Originally Posted by Krinkov
buddys been living in Phuket since summer. Sent me this pic from his Bday party a couple weeks ago.

Bags are packed and by the door

just incase something happens. i wanna be able to see some girl on girl action
Old 02-10-2010, 06:03 PM

Car Info: Type 53
Originally Posted by dorifto88
little brown ****ing machine...
bingo
Old 02-14-2010, 05:44 PM

Car Info: Subaru STi UGM Limited
Uhh I am in malaysia right now. I have been here so much I find it dirty, boring and pathetic. Driving here is comparble to Mexican or Indian Streets. The weather here is like florida but worse because not everyone has A/C. Malaysia and Thailand are pretty safe compared to Cambodia and the other countries you mentioned. Their is an insane amount of ricers and coffe can mufflers that will keep you up at night and make you laugh in the day. Pirated videos, music and pc/video games are very easy to come by, I got Avatar on DVD the first day I arrived plus some pc games I have wanted for a while.

Every thing is dirt cheap here unless imported from supermerica. I am in the nothern province of Penang,in the city of George Town. Out off all the places I have been in Malaysia this city is the richest in culture and things to do.

Another place to go to here is Tama Negara (SP) very beautiful National Parkin Malaysia but the journey there was long and grueling.

Ill get you some pics in a little, got to open up a flickr.
Old 02-16-2010, 08:40 AM
9 to 5 mod

Car Info: 03 Impreza WRX
Originally Posted by meatloaf
Uhh I am in malaysia right now. I have been here so much I find it dirty, boring and pathetic. Driving here is comparble to Mexican or Indian Streets. The weather here is like florida but worse because not everyone has A/C. Malaysia and Thailand are pretty safe compared to Cambodia and the other countries you mentioned. Their is an insane amount of ricers and coffe can mufflers that will keep you up at night and make you laugh in the day. Pirated videos, music and pc/video games are very easy to come by, I got Avatar on DVD the first day I arrived plus some pc games I have wanted for a while.

Every thing is dirt cheap here unless imported from supermerica. I am in the nothern province of Penang,in the city of George Town. Out off all the places I have been in Malaysia this city is the richest in culture and things to do.

Another place to go to here is Tama Negara (SP) very beautiful National Parkin Malaysia but the journey there was long and grueling.

Ill get you some pics in a little, got to open up a flickr.
he wants pics of prostitutes as well

the sites the knock off stuff

and what stuff is cheap??? like a rolex for 1k?
Old 02-16-2010, 10:12 AM

Car Info: saving up for a WRX
Thailand and Vietnam are wonderful places to visit! So beautiful and rich in history. It gets less fun the further you travel down south. Give Singapore a miss. That place is sterile. It is clean, nearly everyone speaks English and local food is cheap and good. But history and culture? Not so much.