UCKK or just UC Peeps: What's the Deal Out There?? "Union Landing=Dangerous Now?!"

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2006, 01:02 AM

Car Info: baby blue TRICK STAR on pink TUFF II's (MIA) =(
Question UCKK or just UC Peeps: What's the Deal Out There?? "Union Landing=Dangerous Now?!"

So, I've been hearing from some dudes on another board that Union Landing is now a popular hangout for gangs. Apparently, this has been going on for some time??, and pretty recently, some Asian dude got capped at the In-N-Out by 2 black gang members that just walked in and walked out.

What's more some of the young'ns say that it's dangerous to be a Mexican or Asian, especially if you're rolling in a group of the same peeps out in UC because you are "sure to be hit up by Decoto or UCV" (whomever they are....don't get out there much)

Anyways, I'm not one to spread "He said, she said" stuff, but this doesn't really fall into the gossip category. Plus, these accounts seem to be backed up by several non-related parties.

Any of you know the deal?? I'm just curious because it was kinda shocking to me. I know I haven't been out to Union Landing or the UC area in probably over a year and don't really know anyone that lives out there, but it was my understanding that things were kinda quiet out yonder. What's more, it seems like the UC, esp the Union Landing area has been pushed as one of the Bay's up and coming real estate hot spots for a little while now, so it's kind of surprising to hear stuff like this.

Last edited by CLsmooth71; 05-04-2006 at 01:05 AM.
Old 05-04-2006, 01:05 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: looking for a gc
most of the fights are because its between oakland and sanjose.. and there have always been a lot of stupid b*tch fights between UCV (union city vietnamese) and Decoto (Norteno Fremont/ UC Mexicans) for over the past 20 years... i never notice ****, most of this happens super late at night, when most people are home already
Old 05-04-2006, 01:17 AM

Car Info: baby blue TRICK STAR on pink TUFF II's (MIA) =(
thanks for dropping the 411. but i always knew about the gang probs in San Jo (friends live out there) and Oaktown (friends out there too, incl some on both sides of the fence...knuckleheads & po-po--1 in GTF). i've heard about some sporadic gang activity over the last couple years in UC too, but nothing on the level of what's allegedly going down nowadays.

what i'm confused about is if the friction is coming from heads outa Oakland and San Jo, why's so much of it going down in UC & Union Landing specifically? I guess it's cuz it's the only late night hangout for some distance, so they just head out there and inevitably clash when they cross paths?? Hmm, I think I just answered my own question, but oh well.
Old 05-04-2006, 01:24 AM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
All those little gang banger wanna be punks **** me off... Most of them aren't even old enough to grow facial hair but they think they are tough enough to ruin someones day by "punking" them and acting all tough? I'm just glad that there are more people like me around that don't stand for any kind of crap and that will whip out a pistol/shotgun in your face when confronted.

/rant
Old 05-04-2006, 01:33 AM

Car Info: 14 Mazda3 sGT, SOLD 12/26: 00 2.5RS Sedan
Daniel is the Croatian Frank Castle (The Punisher).
Old 05-04-2006, 02:18 AM

Car Info: GT35R, Meth
Originally Posted by brucelee
All those little gang banger wanna be punks **** me off... Most of them aren't even old enough to grow facial hair but they think they are tough enough to ruin someones day by "punking" them and acting all tough? I'm just glad that there are more people like me around that don't stand for any kind of crap and that will whip out a pistol/shotgun in your face when confronted.

/rant

lol you must be like my neighbor. We pull the gates into the parking garage in his truck, and there's a car following us through the gates. Thinking it's an intruder my neighbor slams on the brakes, pulls a shotgun from god knows where and, pointing it directly at the driver, yells at the car behind us to back the f'k out. Turns out it was just another neighbor who was an old lady ... we never saw her again.

Me: "So, nice gun collection"
Him: "what are you talking about I don't 'collect' them."
Old 05-04-2006, 02:45 AM

Car Info: 2004 WRB STi w/ s202 spoiler
Originally Posted by verc
lol you must be like my neighbor. We pull the gates into the parking garage in his truck, and there's a car following us through the gates. Thinking it's an intruder my neighbor slams on the brakes, pulls a shotgun from god knows where and, pointing it directly at the driver, yells at the car behind us to back the f'k out. Turns out it was just another neighbor who was an old lady ... we never saw her again.

Me: "So, nice gun collection"
Him: "what are you talking about I don't 'collect' them."
Poor lady probably had a heart attack :-)
Old 05-04-2006, 09:51 AM

Car Info: '05 STI
Originally Posted by illogical
Poor lady probably had a heart attack :-)

Or she thought there were more gangs moving in
Old 05-04-2006, 10:34 AM

Car Info: 2006 evo IX
lol, these "gangs" are so god damn lame
Old 05-04-2006, 10:37 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: looking for a gc
Originally Posted by ucbsti
lol, these "gangs" are so god damn lame
+1
Old 05-04-2006, 02:50 PM

Car Info: wrx
its always been a spot for thugs. i go there from time to time and see my boys who still gangbang. kickin it with them makes me wanna start trouble again like i used to back in the days. someone go tell lurk to go to UCKK and talk all that smack he does on here.
Old 05-04-2006, 03:17 PM

Car Info: 2006 evo IX
Originally Posted by projectwrx
its always been a spot for thugs. i go there from time to time and see my boys who still gangbang. kickin it with them makes me wanna start trouble again like i used to back in the days. someone go tell lurk to go to UCKK and talk all that smack he does on here.

damn, you be hella hard, son
Old 05-04-2006, 03:23 PM

Car Info: 05 CGM WRX
Warrioooooooors
Old 05-04-2006, 03:24 PM

Car Info: '21 STI
I avoid that in-n-out cuz there's too many damn people there to begin with. Like 5x the normal capacity of other locations. When I did used to stroll through there, it was always so damn busy and I was too lazy to wait. But yeah, I saw those bangers, tricks, marks, whatever the fk u wanna call em way too often. :rotfl:
Old 05-04-2006, 03:24 PM

Car Info: 2013 WRX Hatchback
Originally Posted by ucbsti
damn, you be hella hard, son
LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Quick Reply: UCKK or just UC Peeps: What's the Deal Out There?? "Union Landing=Dangerous Now?!"