TSA FTW GUYS! Too funny not to share! BUKKAKE WHAT!?!?!?!!?!

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2010, 01:42 PM

Car Info: Subaru WRX 2003 Yellow
I see it this way to be honest, Terrorists have won. Their job is to instill fear and make people paranoid. Have they done it? Yes, in so doing it people become so paranoid that we have chosen to give up certain freedoms for a little bit of safety? I know that TSA doesn't treat fellow employees or families of employees this way. They actually are w/e when it comes to them. I have a brother who works at SFO for TSA. He's a d*ck. In the end he's still my brother but TSA just love to f*ck w/ people and think they have every right to. Power trippers yes, but this isn't the case for all the employees of TSA. There are some airport TSA agents that are not hired by the actual TSA but are outsourced by a private security company SFO being one of them. TSA lacks training and PR. What the TSA does beyond f*cked up and they hire morons.
Old 12-03-2010, 01:53 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: '13 BRZ Limited / '02 WRX
Originally Posted by wombatsauce
I have never seen anything like "I can do what I want" at all in my many many trips through security. The most I have seen is people just don't like being ****ed with after a 10 hour flight, or told that their chapstick needs to be tested because they are a suspected chapstick terrorist. When we come back from Sweden, the UK, or Spain, we often have a stopover in the US where we have to claim our baggage, go through security, and essentially re-check our bags. In almost every case, they say things like "I need to check you for explosives" and then "yep, you're okay, go ahead" and people are tired of being guilty before proving their innocence or worse, being told they are a criminal because some mental midget couldn't use the machines correctly.

Some of the crap these people say is OUT OF CONTROL.

The only place I have been where security was professional and did not seem like a joke was Ben Gurion, in Tel Aviv Israel.

Yeah, I was joking of course but it seems the funny has been run out of this thread. I know you recently had a long trip and probably had to go through some of this at least. It seems that went well for you and I am glad if that is the case. I actually worried about you a little since you have some non-standard equipment and it's usually stuff like that which completely throws these people for a loop.

Also, I think it's fair to mention that the last 4 flights I have taken this year (all departing from SFO) were much more pleasant insofar as security and the process. I have a trip to NYC next week and then off to Sweden/UK/Spain again next year late spring. Probably have 3 or 4 more work trips in there and I am told I need to go to Australia soon. We'll see how it goes, but I am going into it with a very open mind - and even though they are nice when I listen to earbuds, I have stopped wearing beanies in airports since they seem to intimidate the security folks.
My "This is Amrrrica" comment was more towards those that are commenting (in general, not necessarily in this thread) on the security situation but don't actually fly that often, so they are arguing the idea of security without much experience.

The funny in the thread is definitely sporadic, but I still knew you were joke, no worries

I actually didn't have to deal with anything crazy on my trip. The insulin pump fits nicely in my pocket so out of 6 security lines it was only seen twice. Once because I told them about it and once because the person in Dublin saw the tubing and asked what it was. Other than that I can get through the metal detector fine without them knowing about it. Of course if I go through a body scanner they'll see it and inquire. I'm not planning on flying until next summer though, so who knows what security devices they'll have by then!
Old 12-03-2010, 02:39 PM

Car Info: 2011 WRX hatch gray
Originally Posted by subaru3169
She arrived at security 20 min before flight... that does not mean she arrived at the airport 20 min before. She probably stood in line for check in luggage. True, she probably should have allowed more time.

However, the biggest fail is the TSA manager refusing the breast milk on the basis of him wanting to throw around his power (which he overstepped).

BTW, remember the full body scan that shows the scan of a hot girl and she "looks naked"? It's a hoax. Someone just took a nude pic and inverted it with photochop.

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...uum7eIMTzOZnFg

Real scans don't look that good.
Old 12-03-2010, 02:58 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by subaru3169
It's funny how poorly "multiple threats of arrest" is translated through miming and non-confrontational body language from the uniformed officer.

IMHO, discussion of that situation is pointless without audio.
Old 12-03-2010, 03:01 PM

Car Info: 2006 STi
show me any evidence of breast milk in this video and I will gladly take back my statement about giving her crap. I will instead just feel nothing.

I made the "3 kids" comment, because this is a story about a mother flying with breast milk.

Also, a smart mother has formula to supplement breast milk for whatever reason. If this flight was so important, she would have just ditched the breast milk and caught her flight.

Probably she is just another idiot.
Old 12-03-2010, 03:01 PM

Car Info: 2015 Camaro 2SS/RS 1LE
o wow i cant wait to fly again
Old 12-03-2010, 03:05 PM

Car Info: 2006 STi
wait, I think I may see her handing them the breast milk at the very very beginning of the video.

OK. Now I just think it was a crappy situation. Oh well.

cry me a river
Old 12-03-2010, 03:34 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2018 Golf R Variant
Originally Posted by STi33W
show me any evidence of breast milk in this video and I will gladly take back my statement about giving her crap. I will instead just feel nothing.

I made the "3 kids" comment, because this is a story about a mother flying with breast milk.

Also, a smart mother has formula to supplement breast milk for whatever reason. If this flight was so important, she would have just ditched the breast milk and caught her flight.

Probably she is just another idiot.
"A smart mother...?" Heh - hmmmm right. Your posts don't make sense, and this is pretty pointless anyway. No worries.
Old 12-03-2010, 03:36 PM

Car Info: N/A
Originally Posted by VRT MBasile
I'm not planning on flying until next summer though, so who knows what security devices they'll have by then!
My guess is TSA Agents will have tiny monkeys trained to go up your *** with a flash light to look for contraband. Not a far step from some people they have on the payroll already.

Meet TSA agent 001:

Name:  monkey_5.jpg
Views: 21
Size:  18.7 KB
Old 12-03-2010, 03:58 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by chimchimm5
BTW, remember the full body scan that shows the scan of a hot girl and she "looks naked"? It's a hoax. Someone just took a nude pic and inverted it with photochop.

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...uum7eIMTzOZnFg

Real scans don't look that good.
Oh sure, tell me that AFTER I complete the TSA application process
Old 12-03-2010, 04:06 PM
Churro Aficionado

Car Info: IG - @TEAMMOISTOFFICIAL
lulz
Old 12-03-2010, 04:35 PM

Car Info: Subaru WRX 2003 Yellow
Sign Ryan up for the tiny monkey scan process!
Old 12-03-2010, 04:59 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Chef WRX
I'm sure he's already registered for the research trials.
Old 12-03-2010, 05:16 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Corvette Z51
Originally Posted by Chef WRX
The tiny monkey will have to fight the resident gerbil to the death once it gets inside.
Old 12-03-2010, 05:23 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2018 Golf R Variant
Originally Posted by Choku Dori
The tiny monkey will have to fight the resident gerbil to the death once it gets inside.
OMG... Resident Gerbil? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.........

BTW - I just got off the phone with the boss, looks like I am headed to NYC on Monday. Wooooooooo guess I got to go get a stack of $1 bills!

Quick Reply: TSA FTW GUYS! Too funny not to share! BUKKAKE WHAT!?!?!?!!?!