TSA FTW GUYS! Too funny not to share! BUKKAKE WHAT!?!?!?!!?!

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2010, 11:54 AM

Car Info: 2002 Black Subaru WRX Sedan Stage 2
Originally Posted by Hollandaze
Mr. Cummings also had a WikiLeaks in his pants.
He wikiLeaked all over that dude's face!
Old 12-02-2010, 11:57 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: '13 BRZ Limited / '02 WRX
Originally Posted by STi33W
I fly all the time. This year alone I have flown from Abu Dabi to Atlanta to Saint Louis; Sacramento to Honalulu to Manila to Honalulu to Sacramento; San Francisco to Taipei to Manila to Taipei to San Francisco; and this coming Monday I will fly from Sacramento to Atlanta to Dubai to Afghanistan. I have never had any trouble going through security. In my opinoin, you have to be a complete idiot to encounter any issues with the TSA.
I think it is a mixture the "This is Amrrrrica, I get to do what I want!" mentality and TSA scans going too far in some cases.

Originally Posted by wombatsauce
Haha.. I have to fly a lot so I am going to ease into it. Probably start with a "yeeeeeaaaaaaaah baby" and a big smile but eventually hoping to moving to tipping w/ $1 bills. I hope I don't get arrested. Those guys have no sense of humour.
Let me know how that works out for you! Actually, have Jen let me know because I think you still only get one phone call.

Last edited by VRT MBasile; 12-02-2010 at 12:01 PM.
Old 12-02-2010, 12:02 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Corvette Z51
Originally Posted by stupidchicken03
But coming from Maui to Sacramento we had a bit of a problem....

My brother in law, for whatever reason, wanted me to bring him back some sand lol.. So i filled up a huge zip lock freezer bag and put it in my suitcase. Well apparently it looked like a kilo of coke going through the xray machines and they had to pull my bag to the side and empty everything He gives me a "wtf are you going to do with this" look hahaha
Old 12-02-2010, 01:51 PM
Churro Aficionado

Car Info: IG - @TEAMMOISTOFFICIAL
Originally Posted by Choku Dori
I told him that obviously I was taking it home to snort it
Old 12-02-2010, 04:01 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Corvette Z51
Originally Posted by stupidchicken03
I told him that obviously I was taking it home to snort it
Did you seriously tell the TSA guy that?!
If so,
Old 12-02-2010, 05:49 PM
Churro Aficionado

Originally Posted by Choku Dori
Did you seriously tell the TSA guy that?!
If so,
lol naw I didnt. But I should have.

Wonder what kind of look he would give me then
Old 12-02-2010, 08:22 PM

Car Info: 2002 wrx
Old 12-02-2010, 10:53 PM
Churro Aficionado

Originally Posted by subaru3169
I would be ****ING LIVID if that happened to myself or my wife. Just wow...
Old 12-03-2010, 07:10 AM

Car Info: '01 Forester S
Wow, just wow.
Old 12-03-2010, 08:22 AM

Car Info: 2002 Impreza 2.5 RS Midnight Black Pearl
I try and explain how outrageous it is to my GF. What does she say... "well she's a dumb B**CH for only getting there 20 minutes early." I explain that while yea it sucks she missed her flight, and you're right she should have gotten there early. But, that doesn't excuse the lack of them to follow their own procedures. I mean after an hour of waiting (yes some of that was for the PD to arrive), they still wouldn't follow their own alternative screening method.

I'd love to hear the audio though. I'm sure there were some choice flaws on both sides. Her and her initial reactions and then the denial by the TSA. Why do I sense the TSA has some kind of "the supervisor gets final discretion on all decisions" clause which means they can do whatever the f**k they want.
Old 12-03-2010, 08:48 AM

Car Info: 2006 STi
I see a few suspicious things with this scripted video.

First, everyone knows that you should be at the airport MUCH EARLIER than 20 min before your flight leaves. In fact, you should try to be at the gate 1hr before your flight.

Where is the breast milk that she doesn't want x-ray'd? She is obviously not holding it, and all her other belongings already passed through the x-ray machine.

She did become unruly when they told her to go back to the inspection area.

I don't know what really happened, but I have doubts about the added story to the video. If it is true, then I would just have to give her crap about going through security 20 min before her flight.

side note: I have 3 kids.
Old 12-03-2010, 10:36 AM

Originally Posted by subaru3169
Thats F***** up...So what happened to the breast milk???
Old 12-03-2010, 11:02 AM

Car Info: N/A
Again TSA agents are nothing more than Federal mall cops. They were in such a need to fill the gap after 9-11 they hired anyone applying. I'm sorry if anyone here is a TSA agent and if I offended you but speaking for the majority of them from my own experiences they are dumb ****s with power trips. I travel back and forth to NY a lot so I see all kinds of stupid ****. Look for terrorists not a pregnant mom with breast milk you god damn retards!!!
Old 12-03-2010, 11:06 AM

Car Info: 14 Mazda3 sGT, SOLD 12/26: 00 2.5RS Sedan
Originally Posted by gh0st shad0w
Again TSA agents are nothing more than Federal mall cops. They were in such a need to fill the gap after 9-11 they hired anyone applying. I'm sorry if anyone here is a TSA agent and if I offended you but speaking for the majority of them from my own experiences they are dumb ****s with power trips. I travel back and forth to NY a lot so I see all kinds of stupid ****. Look for terrorists not a pregnant mom with breast milk you god damn retards!!!
If some moron can fit a bomb in a shoe, folks are going to be paranoid about everything, unfortunately. The TSA is in this, "ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN AT ANY GIVEN TIME, I MEAN ANYTHING" BS mindset right now. This is insanity.
Old 12-03-2010, 11:39 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2018 Golf R Variant
I fly all the time. This year alone I have flown from Abu Dabi to Atlanta to Saint Louis; Sacramento to Honalulu to Manila to Honalulu to Sacramento; San Francisco to Taipei to Manila to Taipei to San Francisco; and this coming Monday I will fly from Sacramento to Atlanta to Dubai to Afghanistan. I have never had any trouble going through security. In my opinoin, you have to be a complete idiot to encounter any issues with the TSA.
I see a few suspicious things with this scripted video.

First, everyone knows that you should be at the airport MUCH EARLIER than 20 min before your flight leaves. In fact, you should try to be at the gate 1hr before your flight.

Where is the breast milk that she doesn't want x-ray'd? She is obviously not holding it, and all her other belongings already passed through the x-ray machine.

She did become unruly when they told her to go back to the inspection area.

I don't know what really happened, but I have doubts about the added story to the video. If it is true, then I would just have to give her crap about going through security 20 min before her flight.

side note: I have 3 kids.
It seems as though you are trying to say, with these two posts, that there is no problems with TSA, airport security in general, and anyone that does have a problem or encounters issues with TSA screenings, is an idiot. It seems that you are validating these comments by expressing that you fly a lot, and I guess having 3 kids has something to do with it.

I can admit that there are some fishy things with the video, even though I have witnessed similar things in person and you can see the "manager" holding something off to the left on the screen for a moment which could be the offending breast milk.

To watch this video and come away only with the statement that if it were true you would give her crap about being late to the airport after such a harrowing experience says a lot about you and really helps to portray the credibility of your comments.

I also fly a lot. I have had many experiences that were unfavorable and in some cases I am sure I could have taken legal action. One example was when a TSA agent at SFO suspected my HP SCSI hard drives were bombs and said several things that were out of line, held me there for a long time and eventually said it was because I looked suspicious since I was wearing a beanie. My wife has been harassed a number of times going in and out of the many airports we have been in and out of over the years. In many cases she could buck up and "deal with it better" but in every case, what happened did not need to happen.

I wonder if you fly in military garb or any sort of official uniform. I wonder this because of the destinations. You mentioned you have 3 kids; are you trying to imply that you took all these trips with your kids, or maybe you mentioned that for some other reason.

I personally have a VERY hard time believing that a normal, intelligent human being could go through this security process and not have any problems with it let alone berate people who do. Have you ever been late to an airport? I usually try to be there 2-3 hours early because I can in most cases, I have stuff to do while sitting, and this makes security just not an issue. But there were two times I was late (as in, 30min before departure) and I don't think it would be normal or expected to simply not try to make the flight because you only have 30 minutes to make it through.

Originally Posted by VRT MBasile
I think it is a mixture the "This is Amrrrrica, I get to do what I want!" mentality and TSA scans going too far in some cases.
I have never seen anything like "I can do what I want" at all in my many many trips through security. The most I have seen is people just don't like being ****ed with after a 10 hour flight, or told that their chapstick needs to be tested because they are a suspected chapstick terrorist. When we come back from Sweden, the UK, or Spain, we often have a stopover in the US where we have to claim our baggage, go through security, and essentially re-check our bags. In almost every case, they say things like "I need to check you for explosives" and then "yep, you're okay, go ahead" and people are tired of being guilty before proving their innocence or worse, being told they are a criminal because some mental midget couldn't use the machines correctly.

Some of the crap these people say is OUT OF CONTROL.

The only place I have been where security was professional and did not seem like a joke was Ben Gurion, in Tel Aviv Israel.

Originally Posted by VRT MBasile
Let me know how that works out for you! Actually, have Jen let me know because I think you still only get one phone call.
Yeah, I was joking of course but it seems the funny has been run out of this thread. I know you recently had a long trip and probably had to go through some of this at least. It seems that went well for you and I am glad if that is the case. I actually worried about you a little since you have some non-standard equipment and it's usually stuff like that which completely throws these people for a loop.

Also, I think it's fair to mention that the last 4 flights I have taken this year (all departing from SFO) were much more pleasant insofar as security and the process. I have a trip to NYC next week and then off to Sweden/UK/Spain again next year late spring. Probably have 3 or 4 more work trips in there and I am told I need to go to Australia soon. We'll see how it goes, but I am going into it with a very open mind - and even though they are nice when I listen to earbuds, I have stopped wearing beanies in airports since they seem to intimidate the security folks.

Quick Reply: TSA FTW GUYS! Too funny not to share! BUKKAKE WHAT!?!?!?!!?!