trial by written declaration - redwood city

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2005, 10:45 AM

trial by written declaration - redwood city

Do anyone have experiences doing trial by written declaration ay the redwood city superior court? i sent in a request, but instead of receiving a form for written trial, per ticket assassin, i get a letter with a court trial date. is this normal? does the form follow in a later mail?
Old 02-11-2005, 11:55 AM

In most county when you receive the notice to appear in Court, it will state a bail amount. If you want to do a trail by written declaration you will have to pay the bail and along with the check, put a note on there stating that you would like to request for a trial by written declaration. (there is a sample on ticket assassin). In a month or so they will sent you the forms and stuff. Fill that out along with you claim. etc.... call them up before your trail date to see what's wrong.

Good Luck.. and have you sent me my fog covers yet... hehehe
Old 02-11-2005, 03:12 PM

yeah, i sent in the bail, and letter, following all the steps on ticket assassin.
the letter i received said that they've received the bail, and gave me a time to appear on court, or they'll arrest me.

anyway, what fog cover are you talking about?
Old 02-11-2005, 03:57 PM

Oops forget about the fog cover.. i mistake you for a different i-clubber.. without the R..

Anyway, the letter should have came with a form for you to include information and give you a date of when you have to submit the letter by.

Originally Posted by vapor
yeah, i sent in the bail, and letter, following all the steps on ticket assassin.
the letter i received said that they've received the bail, and gave me a time to appear on court, or they'll arrest me.

anyway, what fog cover are you talking about?