This is the Trance thread, lets share music! :D

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2009, 11:22 PM

Car Info: 2000 Tacoma Pre-Runner 4 Cyl.
Originally Posted by Krinkov
Yeah headed out to London next Thurs and meeting up with Jessica (Chocobo here) whos been living and DJing out there the last couple months, we're headed to Amsterdam on Sat, shes got mad hook-ups out there and hooked up tickets and VIP passes for us for Trance Energy, so that should be a kick in the ***!
And all the other Amsterdam activities
Damn dude that is hella cool, I just got an offer to be sent out for a trip to another I wanted to go Wish I could go and hang out with a DJ and even just make it to Trance Energy let alone chill in the VIP section.

Also to duberx that song rocks, dunno why I forgot to post that one up already. I have several versions of it on my computer too, one of my best friends has an autographed cd from Motorcycle

-Gio
Old 02-22-2009, 11:41 PM
Yeah, You've Probably Never Heard Of Me.

Car Info: 345/30/19s
Originally Posted by East Bay STI
Damn dude that is hella cool, I just got an offer to be sent out for a trip to another I wanted to go Wish I could go and hang out with a DJ and even just make it to Trance Energy let alone chill in the VIP section.
yeah Im sure she'll get me to meet some of the artist, ive been able to meet a ton of acts that have come through SF when she used to live here. Heres a pic I we took with Blank and Jones when they came through, that was a good show

Old 02-22-2009, 11:45 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
Damn Jeremy, I'm truly jealous... Very, VERY jealous...

I'd kill to hit up that show, let alone be in the VIP section... London sucks, but the music scene is awesome... but Amsterdam on the other hand ROX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Remind me to slap you upside the head next time I see you (from jealousy)
Old 02-23-2009, 12:22 AM

Car Info: 93 extra slow L
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8hKfhsSLlI

forgot the link lol
Old 02-23-2009, 12:48 AM

Brainbox is another of my Top like 100 tracks probably in the Top 20 I really llike. But it is hard for me to make up my mind since there are a lot of songs I really like, but I do not know the name of them

-Gio
Old 02-23-2009, 12:59 AM

Flaming June - BT
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZlLIEAiJR8

Remember - BT ECSM Version
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DjPeJfsPx4

AYLA - ANGELFALLS (Elemental Force mix)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skM-OovMxS4

Flesh (DJ Tiesto Mix) Jan Johnson
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYzlfLQmpyQ

Hey Daniel let me know what all you like I have literally gigs and gigs of Trance in a whole lot of different styles and mixes. I have 2 16Gig Memory Cards I can transfer stuff onto, unless you wnat me to bring over my computer to your place so you can go through every single track I have. A lot of the stuff I copied from my friend does not have Track Titles so it has to be listened to in order to see what it is and what not.

-Gio

Last edited by East Bay STI; 02-23-2009 at 01:02 AM.
Old 02-23-2009, 07:26 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2018 Golf R Variant
Hey Daniel let me know what all you like I have literally gigs and gigs of Trance in a whole lot of different styles and mixes. I have 2 16Gig Memory Cards I can transfer stuff onto, unless you wnat me to bring over my computer to your place so you can go through every single track I have. A lot of the stuff I copied from my friend does not have Track Titles so it has to be listened to in order to see what it is and what not.

-Gio
That's funny, a lot of these that get posted I still have on CD but have not ripped yet. Some even vinyl. My MP3 situation sounds a little like yours where some CD's are listed just by the track numbers now that I am looking at it. Winamp will auto tag stuff for you, but sometimes it really screws up. Anyway, I am going through my collection to weed out some stuff I don't want anyway, so I will see what comes up. My "unfiled trance" folder is around 5GB though, so that needs some work too. Aarrg. Last time I swapped music with friends we met up at a buddy's place and used a GB switch from work with PCs and just basically merged all the collections. Tried to make sure there is nothing below 192kbps.
Old 02-23-2009, 08:12 AM

Car Info: Black On Black Wingless 05 STI

There, does that kinda qualify me as knowing some Trance Kosti? I love the old stuff just as much as I like the new stuff. I am sad that I missed out on those days of the Warehouse in Oakland. I was often invited and asked to go there but I was like eww, hella people there are tweekers. Funny how things change once you personally experience a rave or two. Even though a lot of the old skool cats do not consider today's parties as raves and nothing more then huge $$$ generators. Either way they were cool while I went to them and met a whole lot of new firends and had tons of great memories made at them as well

-Gio
Yup nice list.

Yeah Oakland had it going on for many years.

Places like , Newberry, 2nd n Crackson (Jackson), Homebase (international rave center), 85th and Baldwin, Henry J Kaiser, Sweets Ball Room, The Crackhouse, and soooo many more

Now days stuff is still tight but its not the same. Now there are new venues that are much more underground than in the past. There also are tons of renegade parties like when the scene started which are super fun.
Old 02-23-2009, 08:48 AM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
Dude, lets do it! Exchange time!!

Im available whenever.

Edit: Burning onto DVD would be best
Old 02-23-2009, 05:06 PM

Car Info: Black On Black Wingless 05 STI
remember MTV's AMP???

Staying up until like 4am just to catch some bangers!!

Not all were "trance", some jungle, house, acid, and much more. But what a COOL show that was... and had sick *** visuals for videos that didnt have a "video".... super sick...

Oh memories!!!!
Old 02-23-2009, 05:18 PM

Car Info: Hilux Double Cab with a Dishka on top
Delerium - Silence (DJ Tiesto Mix)

DJ Tiesto - Cyberia

Old 02-23-2009, 05:49 PM
banned

Car Info: heel'n toe da hoe...
Old 02-23-2009, 06:16 PM

Car Info: Subaru?
popsicle???
Old 02-23-2009, 07:15 PM

Car Info: 02 STi
Originally Posted by brucelee
Oh, and also, you simply CANNOT beat trance music for driving music. YOU CANT.
+1

just what Ive been looking for...nice thread
Old 02-23-2009, 07:37 PM

Originally Posted by WRXakaBooSTi
popsicle???
You mean ETD Pop now? Went to it last year and I am going this year as well. It sucked that the power went out half way through Tiesto's set, even though it was a little weak. Hopefully he would of pulled off some better tracks and mixes had it continued. He then showed up at the After-Party where Armin was and played there which was cool. Kind of like making up for not playing his 2 hours at Pop.

-Gio

Quick Reply: This is the Trance thread, lets share music! :D