Toyota Supra Turbo vs Lambo Gallardo *vid*

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2004, 06:10 AM
Dahveed aka Robin Hood

Car Info: (RIP) '04 STi Silver
the gallardo guy looked like he wasn't trying too hard, plus you can't tell if he had e-gear (lambo's paddle shift) or not.

Last edited by Group B; 07-28-2004 at 07:11 AM.
Old 07-28-2004, 06:13 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 02 Impreza WRX Sedan & 2008 GMC Sierra 4x4
Ya I mean with that Lambo don't you just need to stop on the side of the street and Playboy quality chicks jump in the car? Isn't that in the Owners Manual?

:banana:

Definately the lambo all the way! I love supras but its like comparing apples to oranges.
Old 07-28-2004, 08:25 AM

Car Info: GT35R, Meth
Of course my dream car would rather be the Lambo, but in real life I'd take the Lambo and sell it for a Supra anyday. I mean come on what the heck's the insurance on that thing. You guys look at your paycheck and ask yourself if you could even afford the insurance if someone gave you the car for free!
Old 07-28-2004, 08:55 AM

Car Info: GDA
^ LOL....good point. do insurance companies take peanuts for currency cuz that's what i get paid in.

it's funny to see these internet posts about "x owns lambo/ferrari/etc". if every minute of my life was spent obsessing whether i could beat the guy next to me at the light, then maybe i'd care about which is the faster 0-60 car. until then, i'll go with the style, feel, and heritage of the car.
Old 07-28-2004, 12:48 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 04 STi
I'm skeptical. First race, the guy in the lambo may have had a bad launch compared to the Supra, and second race on the highway, maybe the lambo driver took his foot off the gas since traffic was coming up.

Would like to see more though.

-GDO
Old 07-28-2004, 01:26 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: this required information?
and they say that lambo is suppose the be the "cheap" one , ahhaha, wht is like "only" 250k? lolol
Old 07-28-2004, 02:07 PM

Why are the street lights sideways?
Old 07-28-2004, 04:55 PM
Cup
VIP Member

Car Info: fast
Originally Posted by stevenkhau
meh....

I'd rather have an expensive v-12 italian supercar to compensate for my small.....ummmm...nevermind....

actually...seriously now...on that second run, it doesn't look like the supra is doing that well at all. I can't tell if he's gaining on the lambo or if they're both slowing down for traffic.
Theres traffic not to far up ahead. And in the first run, it looked like the guy was playing around when he shook his fist or whatever. Eitherway, the Lambo is nice. Plus there this girl at my school who owns a Supra and crashes it every other month I really want to take it off of her hands for her and get that thing painted black.

Last edited by Cup; 07-28-2004 at 05:00 PM.
Old 07-28-2004, 05:21 PM

The video is biased no argument there, When a camera man will cut the video when the lose and then play a part where the win when the competitor probably decided not to continue with race to to the fact that he had a bad luanch and a rock chip would cost more than the supra, the LAmbo also jumped the gun on the second run but not by much and I didnt even notice any advance towards the lambo from the Supra, Lambo owns!

In my eyes If I see a biased cam man I automatically disqual. his ****!

I would take the lambo anyday! and hopefully within the next 3 years when I win the lotto I will buy one!
Old 07-28-2004, 06:53 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 08 sti
hate to **** in the pool but a supra is just a highway and dyno queen, that lamo would OWN that supra on a twisty track, and if you modded the gallardo you can bet your *** that it would own that supra in the free way.

twin turbo murc anyone? Wheres that japanese website when you need it?

1028 hp.....

tit for tat

a lamo is much more of a blancaed racing machine then a street supra ever will be, i cant tell you how perfcect the chassis is in a murc the power, the suspension, the brakes, even the vibrations are all PERFECTION. Its an amazing thing to take a ride in one those machines, and i will never forget mine.

Nothing short of a zonda or another super car will come close to a lambo as far as feel or drive. That is what makes those cars super cars, many p0eople dont undertand it until they ride or drive one.
Old 07-29-2004, 05:42 AM

Car Info: 06 EVO IX 67 COUPE DEVILLE
Talking

Originally Posted by jewpac42
Could the d/l be a little slower?
ya it can be slower then your car