Time to do some boarding...

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2004, 04:06 PM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
bah...me wait.....right..haaa.

dr's are lucky I haven't tried to run and jump around yet..haa.

the day I blew it up I took a couple pills a couple shots and started jumping around...I nearly went back out to ride but the bartender talked me out of it..haa.

this injury is 10 years old....should have got surgery then..this recent one just redid it all over again and I decided I'm running toward 30....probably time to be wise and get it fixed. haaa.

I'll be there...ride day at our place in Feb. We should do a fat road trip too...like to mammoth. I have PS2 in my car...room for 4 with boards on top...
Old 10-26-2004, 09:58 PM

Car Info: Soon to be a 2011 WRX?
Originally Posted by boardoholic
alan:
the rides are organized by freebord. I asked to be put on their e-mailing list, so i get the notices. I've never gone to one yet...but i hope to try to hit one up esp. if it's geared for freebord beginners&intermediates. I ain't that confident on asphalt. Yeah, i ride w/ a helmet & pads/guards...but it's still kinda weird not being physically attached to the 'bord like bindings do for us on the snow.
Oh, and the offer still there to try out my set-up. I live right near SJSU, kinda ghetto-ish , too! FYI: the evergreen area is along Yerba Buena Rd, just east of Hwy 101. Basically, it's the area south of Quimby Rd just before you head up to Grant Ranch/Mt. Hamilton. I may ride next on thurs, depending on my work sched & weather. i'll shoot ya a pm once i figure it all out.
-cliff
Hey Cliff - Thanks for the offer. The only reason I'm not jumping at the oppurtunity is that I've got a jillion things happening this week after work. How about next week? I'll shoot you a PM next week; though I might already have one of my own by then and just be asking you to show me some cool hills around here. Hehe