Tiger Woods combs his hair, breaking news and full story

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2009, 03:43 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
Tiger Woods combs his hair, breaking news and full story

Originally Published:Tuesday, December 8th 2009, 2:22 PM
Updated: Tuesday, December 8th 2009, 10:50 PM

Early this morning golf star Tiger Woods was seen using a comb to style his hair in his luxury home in the upper class neighborhood in Florida. This all came as a surprise to fans as they believed he had short hair and didn't in fact need to use a comb for grooming. The comb industry stock feel an astonishing 6% after the news broke earlier today. Tiger's reputation has been scorned after news earlier this week of his affair with cocktail waitress Kelly Numan; Sponsors ended endorsement deals with the golfer after hearing about the affair and comb incident.

One woman in Tiger Woods' life was feeling better after waking up after she fell down in Wood's home after seeing him combing his hair on Tuesday night - his mother-in-law.

Barbro Holmberg, who had rushed to the bathroom of Woods' home before dawn after hearing a mysterious noise that sounded like a comb strumming through hair, news was released directly from the home of golf athlete, Woods.

"We thought his hair was too short for combing," said Dan Yates, a spokesman for the Golfer, Fla.

Yates gave no further details about Tiger's hair, but was responsible for called 911 about the incident and sounded frantic. It was not clear if the comb was black or blue, details are still pending.

Read more: www.whogivesaratsassaboutTigerWoods.com

This whole media frenzy about Tiger Wood is ridiculous! I don't care about some dude cheating on his wife, I want to see some real news about what's going on in the world... What about our soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan? Is Tiger Woods' affair really more important then our soldiers? I can understand if they did a little blurb about it on the day that it happened but they are milking this sooo badly. Screw Tiger Woods! The only good thing to come from this was reading about how Gateraid (his biggest sponsor) dropped him as an endorsement... He's an idiot and doesn't deserve to be plastered on every channel...

Sorry for my rant, I'm tired of hearing about it... Bad enough that its on every channel, but it's also on every forum that I visit! I hate the damn media so much.
Old 12-09-2009, 03:47 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: nonplussed
I knew it! Oh, sorry.
Old 12-09-2009, 03:51 PM

Car Info: 2015 Camaro 2SS/RS 1LE
did u hear hes a sex addict because he likes women wwwwoooooowwwww
Old 12-09-2009, 04:11 PM

Car Info: 05 STi
I guess thats the benefit of being a regular guy, you can bang skanks and still, no one cares.
Old 12-09-2009, 04:13 PM

Car Info: 2005 Stg.2 Wrx
what is his time schedule for going to the restroom? it might solve a crime scene!.... -,.-
Old 12-09-2009, 05:19 PM
more than meets the eye

Car Info: ?
did you hear tiger woods changed his name?

to cheetah woods