Ticket for truck nutz!

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2011, 07:25 PM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
Originally Posted by JourdanWithaU
I hope the state wins... Those ******** are ****ing retarded.

I suppose you wouldn't have a problem with getting a ticket for your offensive avatar then? Or how about an article of clothing?

All this is is one more way for the man to get a finger on your decisions. It's B.S. And it's views like yours that let it happen everyday. Day by day we loose freedom. And no I do not feel I am being extreme.

This is just like the dude that got a ticket for flipping someone off. Completely ridiculous. The cop lets someone go that was breaking multiple traffic laws and endangering those around them and gives a ticket to someone that flips said person off. Bull****.
Old 07-27-2011, 07:44 PM
It's QQ thankyouverymuch

Car Info: 2011 SWP WRX Hatch
There's a difference between a hand gesture and a sex organ...

Although I don't agree with the grounds that they ticket was issued, I do agree with what the ticket was issued against.

As far as BS laws go. I would rather have an overabundance of laws that aren't enforced over a few laws that are extremely enforced. With more laws you do give LE more power but enforce the idea of doing what is right over just following the letter of the law.

Last edited by JourdanWithaU; 07-27-2011 at 07:48 PM.
Old 07-27-2011, 08:05 PM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.

some ways yes some ways no.

What does the middle finger mean? Are you offended by animals ***** when they're on an animal?

This is not a huge ***** hanging off the car. They're cows *****. I see tit mugs at the mall. I've seen nearly enough skin on a teenage tv probram to call it soft ****. In some countries you see naked news, billboards, magazine ads, etc. In this country we have shootings on the news and extremely violent media everywhere. One would think that a middle finger would be more likely to cause a disturbance than some rubber bull *****.

Not that I think there is anything wrong with either. I've been known to give a big stink finger to someone on more than one occasion.

A $450 ticket is stupid. It's going to end up costing the state MUCH more in the end and in the creation of the law in the first place.

Laws are fine when they are used to keep order in society. They are not fine when they are used to give excessive control to LEO's and as a means of creating and income for the state... a means to further tax the states citizens. And that's exactly what that law does.

If someone is offended by it they can ask them to remove it. Hell the officer could have done that.
Old 07-27-2011, 08:09 PM
previously known as wrxBRAH

Car Info: 2004 FXT
Next week someone in SC will get ticketed because their antenna ball looks like an **** bead to some idiot cop. Or how about those island beads hanging from the rear view mirror? Where will it end?
Old 07-27-2011, 08:59 PM

Car Info: WRX
Yet both can be used as a sex organ. Hmmmm.

lol
Old 07-27-2011, 10:14 PM

Car Info: '02 WRX Wagon
Giving a ticket for this is retarded. More time/effort should be spent on real stuff like getting proper evidence for Casey Anthony. However, I absolutely hate those *****. If you want to play with a big set of *****, feel free, but keep that stuff to yourself you know? I don't want to see that.
Old 07-27-2011, 10:45 PM

Car Info: WRX
Originally Posted by dresk
Giving a ticket for this is retarded. More time/effort should be spent on real stuff like getting proper evidence for Casey Anthony. However, I absolutely hate those *****. If you want to play with a big set of *****, feel free, but keep that stuff to yourself you know? I don't want to see that.
I definitely agree that I think they are dumb but also a wasted effort to ticket so harshly on them. Just another freedom lost.
Old 07-27-2011, 11:03 PM

Car Info: '02 PSM WRX
+1 to those ***** being retarded. Is it enough to warrant a ticket? no. Cop was probably just jealous his ***** were so small in comparison.
Old 07-27-2011, 11:26 PM

Car Info: 07lmtd 6spd wrx eq tuned
I rather see ***** hanging from a high horsepower car than a Domo doll...
Old 07-28-2011, 03:24 AM
Nobody likes the tuna here

Car Info: 03 SRP WRX Street Class Prepped, 17 Chevy Duramax
if i ever get my diesel ill hang em and bring it to vajayjay park right in front of your car too hehehe
Old 07-28-2011, 04:00 AM
It's QQ thankyouverymuch

Car Info: 2011 SWP WRX Hatch
Originally Posted by wrxBRAH
Next week someone in SC will get ticketed because their antenna ball looks like an **** bead to some idiot cop. Or how about those island beads hanging from the rear view mirror? Where will it end?
Old 07-28-2011, 04:22 AM

Car Info: Some sort of Subaru
Originally Posted by Heedz
if i ever get my diesel ill hang em and bring it to vajayjay park right in front of your car too hehehe
We can always get Ian to hang "something" on Jourdan's car

Classic Disney
Old 07-28-2011, 10:57 AM

Car Info: 2011 WRX hatch gray
Those aren't human *****, those are doberman *****. Do doberman's need to wear pants now?

And it's not a bumper sticker, it's a plastic thing hanging from the tow hook not the bumper.

WTF did this even happen in the first place?
Old 07-28-2011, 11:05 AM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
Originally Posted by OneManArmy
I suppose you wouldn't have a problem with getting a ticket for your offensive avatar then? Or how about an article of clothing?

All this is is one more way for the man to get a finger on your decisions. It's B.S. And it's views like yours that let it happen everyday. Day by day we loose freedom. And no I do not feel I am being extreme.

This is just like the dude that got a ticket for flipping someone off. Completely ridiculous. The cop lets someone go that was breaking multiple traffic laws and endangering those around them and gives a ticket to someone that flips said person off. Bull****.
Well put Ray, I agree 100%.

I don't like looking at those plastic novelty sacks, but the last time I checked we lived in the USA and part of what makes this country so awesome is our right to express ourselves, even if it is flipping someone off (telling them to go f' themselves) or just simply displaying a fake plastic organ on the back of a truck.

What's next? Women get fined for showing their *** cracks or cleavage because it might be offensive to people? Take that **** to Saudi Arabia!
Old 07-28-2011, 11:09 AM

Car Info: 06 aspen white wrx ltd/American Electric F-150
those ***** are hilarious to me...except when people use string or some other crappy material to mount them and they come flying off the the truck on the freeway and at your windshield.