Thumbs down to Auto RnD

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2004, 07:36 AM

Car Info: civic
Originally Posted by Scott@S-Squared
OH SHI... YOU BEEN SERVED !!!

Screw this autocross stuff, real men street race. Find a school zone and duke it out like real men would, not running around chasing cones !

EDIT: what STi ?

to have even more ballz, do it during school hours.

so that means ugotta wait until summer's over.
Old 07-23-2004, 08:58 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: get on!get on!get on!get on!get on!get on!get on!get on!
Originally Posted by AzN121184
to have even more ballz, do it during school hours.

so that means ugotta wait until summer's over.

no no

DO IT DURING RECESS on school grounds!
use the 3rd graders as cones!
who wants to go 'cone bashin'?
Old 07-23-2004, 08:59 AM

cone bashing.....as in the demonstration in this video?

http://boston.mirror-image.com/newsv..._worcester.wmv

?sweet, let's get a meet together and do it.
Old 07-23-2004, 09:18 AM
Old School

Car Info: '99 RBP GM6
Originally Posted by BluBuru
ethics, gentlemen
LOL

Yeah, Ethics... 650 is way too low for a turbo back. You thought you got away with a steal, and they caught their mistake. Good for them.
Old 07-23-2004, 10:04 AM
I <3 White Girls

Car Info: E92 M3, E70, F32, E21
Originally Posted by AzN121184
Zoeb, so if i picked up some rota torques, i can get about 120 if not more off the shipped price? i think the 4 rims weigh more than the exhust, and they are in 4 seperate boxes. I dunno, just a thought, mebbe i should save up for some of those torques.

no flame intended.

700 - 120 = 580?

Like steve said, torques are in high demand so we can't discount em that much.

You should PM Long_Travel_WRX or stg2lgcy00 and ask them how much they paid for their SDR's, I can tell you it was more then $120 off the retail of $650.

Nice try with the logic though, guess it didn't work out for you.
Old 07-23-2004, 10:08 AM
Admin v2.0

Car Info: 02 Black Legacy GT
Protege beating STi. LOL!
Old 07-23-2004, 10:19 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: CRZ EX-Navi/6MT & Vue Redline
I still want to know what STi he's talking about. Steve drives a bug-eye wagon, does he not?

-Chris
Old 07-23-2004, 10:22 AM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
Originally Posted by Imprezer
Protege beating STi. LOL!

in auto X it wouldn't surprise me too much man. My buddy took corvettes in his crx. It's handling and driving.

but that's besides the point....why in the hell are you letting this bull**** go on?

This is rediculous...lets all run around and talk a bunch of **** to people we don't know and about a situation we have no clue about.

personally RnD won't see any of my money and it's not because someone on here doesn't like them or because they stepped on toes and didn't sign up as a vendor. Shoot I can respect how they responded to what happened to them.

But they won't see my money because I don't want to have anything to do with all their idiot croanies that are jumping on these boards and talking gang loads of **** and being fools. Yeah your car is cooler than mine..yeah you can drive around cones faster than me...yeah you. Go....

They won't see my money because we have guys like Mike and MPJ and the guys at subydude, gruppe-s and Ssquared that are active in the community, nice guys, throw down good deals, etc.etc.

personally I think this whole thread is bull****.

Summerize it...
Guy sees a good deal. makes a lowball offer. Communication lines break down. people get confused. someone gets mad because they didn't get the rediculously great deal they expected. and then instead of talking it over and walking with a more agreeable deal or with no parts and understanding why both parties start acting like monkeys and start throwing **** around. Then one guys crew starts talking **** and another guys crew starts talking **** and now here we are. With an 8 page thread of garbage and no resolution to the original issue. Hey I have an idea....we can all go down into a parking garage and have a dance off. make mj proud.
Old 07-23-2004, 10:22 AM
I <3 White Girls

Car Info: E92 M3, E70, F32, E21
Originally Posted by bassplayrr
I still want to know what STi he's talking about. Steve drives a bug-eye wagon, does he not?

-Chris

I think the sstinger threw off the guys at auto RnD...its STINGER
Old 07-23-2004, 10:30 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: CRZ EX-Navi/6MT & Vue Redline
Originally Posted by 02BlackWRX
I think the sstinger threw off the guys at auto RnD...its STINGER
ahh common misconception. Heh, it says a$$ in my name... teehee. Now let's all allow this thread to die...

-Chris
Old 07-23-2004, 11:07 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2009 G Ride
Everyone just shut the **** up...
Old 07-23-2004, 11:51 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: R.I.P 03 aspen white wrx
Originally Posted by OneManArmy
in auto X it wouldn't surprise me too much man. My buddy took corvettes in his crx. It's handling and driving.

but that's besides the point....why in the hell are you letting this bull**** go on?

This is rediculous...lets all run around and talk a bunch of **** to people we don't know and about a situation we have no clue about.

personally RnD won't see any of my money and it's not because someone on here doesn't like them or because they stepped on toes and didn't sign up as a vendor. Shoot I can respect how they responded to what happened to them.

But they won't see my money because I don't want to have anything to do with all their idiot croanies that are jumping on these boards and talking gang loads of **** and being fools. Yeah your car is cooler than mine..yeah you can drive around cones faster than me...yeah you. Go....

They won't see my money because we have guys like Mike and MPJ and the guys at subydude, gruppe-s and Ssquared that are active in the community, nice guys, throw down good deals, etc.etc.

personally I think this whole thread is bull****.

Summerize it...
Guy sees a good deal. makes a lowball offer. Communication lines break down. people get confused. someone gets mad because they didn't get the rediculously great deal they expected. and then instead of talking it over and walking with a more agreeable deal or with no parts and understanding why both parties start acting like monkeys and start throwing **** around. Then one guys crew starts talking **** and another guys crew starts talking **** and now here we are. With an 8 page thread of garbage and no resolution to the original issue. Hey I have an idea....we can all go down into a parking garage and have a dance off. make mj proud.
wait wait a min. thats not fair basicly your pissed at me and autoRnD cause some cheap as low baller didnt get what his whining *** wanted and us a customers are sticking up for them?

so if i taked **** about mpj cause they forgot to lets say replace the plug on my tranny or some lame ****.. (cause it happens) and i came on the board and started a lame bashing thread wouldnt you defend mike and mpj?

im sure you would and so would i... but you know just for you oneman.... im going to leave this thread alone... as for stinger

edgar,
Old 07-23-2004, 11:53 AM
UTR Member

Car Info: 93 Impreza L
Originally Posted by AWD 20T
Edgar just shut the **** up...
Old 07-23-2004, 12:12 PM

Originally Posted by 02BlackWRX
Like steve said, torques are in high demand so we can't discount em that much.

You should PM Long_Travel_WRX or stg2lgcy00 and ask them how much they paid for their SDR's, I can tell you it was more then $120 off the retail of $650.

Nice try with the logic though, guess it didn't work out for you.

but i was quoted at 650 before for tarmac II's from you? guess i dont get a playa price.
Old 07-23-2004, 12:21 PM
UTR Member

Car Info: 93 Impreza L
Originally Posted by AWD 20T
LawMandy just shut the **** up too...

Quick Reply: Thumbs down to Auto RnD