Thoughts and support needed...(R.I.P. xBey)

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2009, 05:43 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: some silver thing
Thoughts and support needed...(R.I.P. xBey)

A good friend and one of our very first customer was murdered in cold blood 2 weeks ago. He leaves behind a wife and 2 daughters.

We're still trying to get some details worked out, but we're thinking about a fundraiser dyno day towards the end of Nov. with all the proceeds towards helping Naim's family during this tragic time.

I hope you guys can find the time to help a good cause.

RIP Naim...We will miss you...

http://www.tracypress.com/pages/full...e_most_popular

In a court hearing today, prosecutors added charges against a woman they allege was involved with three other men in a early Saturday morning shooting that left one man dead and six others injured at Amore's Italian Restaurant in Tracy.

The four defendants appeared in court for the first time this afternoon in Stockton. About three dozen supporters of the shooting victims sat on one side of the room, and about two dozen supporters of the defendants sat on the other side.

Security was heavy during the hearing, as about six uniformed bailiffs from the San Joaquin County Sheriff's Office and a few others in suits made sure there were no confrontations that involved the audience or the suspects.

Michael Dwayne Mau, 24, faces 13 counts of homicide, street terrorism and other charges related to the death of Naim Bey, 41, the married father of two children who died Monday morning after being shot in the head at a nightclub early Saturday.

Elvis Mendoza, 28; Johnny Joseph Martinez, 25; and Cecilia Naomi Colon, 21; face charges of street terrorism and being accessories after the fact.

Judge Franklin Stephenson told the defendants that the case will be moved to the courtroom of Judge George Abdallah starting at 9 a.m. Thursday, when the defendants will be further arraigned.

Stephenson set preliminary bail for Mau at $2.5 million, and at $300,000 for the other defendants.

Today, the judge read the charges to each defendant and sorted out whether they had attorneys. The three accused men said they had no jobs or bank accounts.

Mau will be represented by an attorney from the public defenders office who has yet to be named, and Mendoza has hired Stockton lawyer Mark Thiel.

The San Joaquin County Public Defender's Office can only represent one client in a case with co-defendants, though, and Colon and Martinez will have private attorneys who act as public defenders. Kristine Eagle will represent Colon, and it should be known by Thursday's hearing who will represent Martinez.

What Colon's alleged role in the case is unclear at the moment. But the other three are accused of being inside Amore's — which is turned into a nightclub every other weekend — early Saturday morning.

Contrary to an earlier report, the nightclub is managed by a man who identified himself today only as Ed B., who said he runs the nightclub with Amore's owner Bhupinder Sidu.

Ed B. said one of eight bullets whizzed by his head when shooting started. The manager and nightclub disc jockey Emanuel Hurtado said that, before the shooting, Mau, Mendoza and Martinez were asked to leave the club after a scuffle broke out about 1 a.m.

Police say Mau, once outside, grabbed a gun and randomly fired eight shots into the front door of Amore's before the three took off.

Hurtado said one of the bullets hit Bey in the back of the head when he was standing at the bar, where his best friend Daniel Hernandez was a bartender. Hernandez said today that he was hired by Ed B. about a month after the nightclub opened.

Six others beside Bey were hit with bullets, though they were all treated at local hospitals and released.
Old 10-28-2009, 05:47 PM

Car Info: 97' Dodge Cummins and an RSTI thingie
That's horrible, good job to you guys for doing such a good thing. I will be there. My condolences to his family. Far too many people have lost their lives recently, and for no good reason.
Old 10-28-2009, 06:22 PM

Car Info: 2008 Forester XT Sports
christ. im not a praying man, but hope justice comes swift and my condolences to the family.
Old 10-28-2009, 07:06 PM

Car Info: Nadda
Yea, best wishes on dealing with these lunatics... sucks that this happened. Innocent people died =\
Old 10-28-2009, 08:59 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: R.I.P 03 aspen white wrx
ill be there tommy! and gang

this story is just ridiculous! my thoughts and prayers go out to the family!

so freaking sad!
Old 10-28-2009, 09:47 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: get on!get on!get on!get on!get on!get on!get on!get on!
such a tragedy. I'll do my best to be there Tommy
Old 10-30-2009, 03:33 PM
Yeah, You've Probably Never Heard Of Me.

Car Info: 345/30/19s
Damn I remember Naim, I sold him my old Volks and we hung out a few times, this really ****in sucks, I hope those guys ****in ROT!!!

BTW his name was xBey here on I-club(Added that to the thread title), good guy.

Last edited by Krinkov; 10-30-2009 at 03:56 PM.
Old 10-30-2009, 03:50 PM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
wow. and probably over some bull**** too.

sorry for your loss.
Old 10-30-2009, 03:53 PM
I survived the Mod Challenge and all I got was this lousy title

Car Info: ...zeh car drives you!
Damn, just damn...I will be there without question. Let me know if you guys need any help in any of the preparations.
Old 10-30-2009, 04:02 PM
Yeah, You've Probably Never Heard Of Me.

Car Info: 345/30/19s
Originally Posted by OneManArmy
wow. and probably over some bull**** too.

sorry for your loss.
yeah he was just standing at the bar when some thugs that got kicked out came back and started firing into the club. ****ing senseless!!
Old 10-30-2009, 04:05 PM
250,000-mile Club President

Car Info: MBP 02 WRX wagon
Not even over any BS- this sounds totally random- just being in the wrong place at the wrong time, really tragic.
Old 10-30-2009, 04:35 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
Words can't express the kind of anguish that these f'ing bastards caused that night... I don't know why he was shot, but I'm guessing it was over some totally stupid ****. I lost faith in humanity years ago and episodes like this are just reminders of how ****ed up man really is.

Guys, I'm really sorry to hear about this, my thoughts and prayers go out to his family and loved ones. I don't care what he did to these bastards, he didn't deserve to have his life taken away for it!

I hope all four of the suspects get at least life in prison and the shooter gets the death penalty because of the nature of this crime he's eligible for death and the people that were with him are all accessories to the murder and can face life in prison for their roles in the shooting. I know it wont bring your friend back but at least it will ruin their lives and send a message to all others who are tempted to do the same.

A fundraiser sounds like a great idea and I'll help you guys out in any possible way that I can.

I can't imagine what his family is going through right now...

I hope the bastards that did this rot in hell and never see a single min of freedom again in their lives.
Old 10-30-2009, 04:37 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
Originally Posted by Krinkov
yeah he was just standing at the bar when some thugs that got kicked out came back and started firing into the club. ****ing senseless!!
Ug, that's soooo f'ing messed up...
Old 10-30-2009, 04:38 PM

Car Info: '11 White Shelby Cobra GT 500
Sorry for your loss and his families loss RIP
Old 10-30-2009, 05:09 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 02 Subaru WRX w/ JDM Spec C
I wonder if they think what they even did was wrong? I mean if I did that, I would just plead guilty. Have some honor and respect for your fellow human.

My condolences man. To you and your friends family.

Quick Reply: Thoughts and support needed...(R.I.P. xBey)