Is there a law stating you CANT park in front of a neighbors house?

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2011, 07:06 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: '13 BRZ Limited / '02 WRX
I park in front if random peoples houses all the time, it's my job

Unless it is restricted parking or you are blocking a driveway or fire hydrant, you're all good! Doesn't mean that you'll have a good relationship with your neighbor though
Old 02-22-2011, 07:30 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: psm.03.wrx.wgn
Originally Posted by SJwrx08
One day I witnessed the little asian man trying to yell at my friend.

As a li'l Asian man, I find this hilarious!
Originally Posted by Four vs Two
What does Asian have to do with the rest of the story?

Originally Posted by Krinkov
Classic, Jeremy.
Old 02-22-2011, 08:50 PM

Car Info: 04 psm wrx sedan
Originally Posted by snowflow
Maybe they're hellaflush and have to angle super hard.
haha nah just the longest pickup truck ive ever seen...he needs to learn how to use the super angle cuz im across the street haha, he shouldnt have problems backing out
Old 02-22-2011, 09:31 PM
previously known as wrxBRAH

Car Info: 2004 FXT
lol @ people *****ing about parking. Last time one of the neighbors did that at work and coincidentally he was little and yes he was asian. I laughed at him and told him to beat it. Since I put him on tilt, he tried to paint the curb red himself. A little call to the police department and that situation was taken care of. Now I make sure all of our pickups are always parked in front of that warehouse.

Theres a 72 hour rule with the city and he pays the same taxes we do. I wouldnt have complained but there are about 30-40 parking spots on his warehouse property and maybe about 3-4 cars parked there.

At my house Im also surrounded by asians as well. They seem to be normal sized and normal brained so we have no issues.

(NO RACIST)
Old 02-22-2011, 09:33 PM

Car Info: Miata and dirtbikes
lol asian people are small XD. Feels good to be 6 foot and korean
Old 02-22-2011, 09:36 PM

Car Info: Smokin' Joe
got my tires slashed for being in MY spot. think they were just haters though...
Old 02-22-2011, 09:49 PM
previously known as wrxBRAH

Car Info: 2004 FXT
Originally Posted by papakiet
got my tires slashed for being in MY spot. think they were just haters though...
sounds like the work of a crazy ex girlfriend probably asian too
Old 02-22-2011, 09:59 PM

Car Info: 1975 Ford Pinto
yea have similar situations in the neighborhood and surprisingly enough yes asians too.
Old 02-23-2011, 05:27 AM

Car Info: 2015 FXT
I don't mind if someone parks in front of my house, unless their car is a complete POS... then it just makes my house look bad
Old 02-23-2011, 05:52 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: looking for a gc
my super chinese (because im part chinese) neighbor refuses to park on his driveway, yet complains if i park on the street in front of his house, he has 1 car, my house has 5, use ur ****ing driveway.. sorry this has bugged me for the past 6 years and this thread finally gave me an opportunity to vent
Old 02-23-2011, 06:26 AM

Car Info: '11 White Shelby Cobra GT 500
Only time I get pissed is when there is plenty of street parking and we live in a 4 plex and one of the neighbors gets a visitor and that visitor will take my spot in the driveway. They always get mad when I ask them to move like it was open and they got there first attitude. Of all places to take you take the managers spot.. not cool lol.
Old 02-23-2011, 08:44 AM

Car Info: 2004 WW Evo RS
I'm one of those people that tell yah don't park in front of my house. I don't mind when people pull up and park in front of my house if it's not all day parking! What blows my mind is when no cars are in front of my house and my next store neighbors house and they park in front of mine to go to my neighbors house. I leave for 10mins and come back to find my spot taking in front of my house. Most people that have respect would not pull crap like that.
My new neighbors have party's all the time, i have gotten into 2 serious altercation's because they park in front of my house and won't park in front of there own house when there's 2 to 3 spots open. It's called respect, more people should practice's it.......
Old 02-23-2011, 12:34 PM

Car Info: derp!
oddly enough, the only time i've ever had a problem parking a car in front of anyone else's front house, the neighbor was asian. One time, that ***** put all of her trash in front of my car on trash day so it would be difficult to get out. it included a couch and such. ****ing *****. the street was wide as hell, in a posh neighborhood too, with plenty of space.

i don't think they understand property rights.

disclaimer: i'm asian.
Old 02-24-2011, 02:20 PM

Car Info: 2004 WRX PSM WAAGONE & 1967 vee dub squareback
I dont mind people parking in front of my house as long as they are visiting a party or something like that but my neighbor has about 4 or 5 different guys living at his house, All have their own car. They dont use their garage or drive way . Now that pisses me off!!!!!!!!! Like I said you can park anywhere on the street, free game.They park all over the street including infront of my house. You can fit 2 cars in front but they choose to park like douch bags and you can never put 2 cars infront now. All im saying is if you live in a house with a garage damn it , USE IT. That is all
Old 02-24-2011, 02:27 PM

Car Info: 04 impreza wrx R.I.P Daniel Wentz JOEBOBBUCKET
every summer... there is a house up the street that has classes to teach kids to swim... 20-30 cars park up and down the street... some cars are 2-3 feet block my drive way... pisses the FFFF out of me... i cant get into my garage because of my car being low... Also once in a while the next door neighbor gets visits from their parents and guess where they part.. BLOCKING THE ENTRANCE TO THE DRIVE WAY. i got up at 6:30am to go to work to find my car blocked in... ended up just blaring the crap out of horn until someone came out to move the car.

Quick Reply: Is there a law stating you CANT park in front of a neighbors house?