Teens With STi's nuffin but <3 4U ;D

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2005, 10:52 PM

Car Info: #400
Originally Posted by mcdrama
He lives!!!!! w3rd! see you again at hami?
if i dont get too much ****, i dont see why not. well hell, i dont really give a ****. ill probably be there
Old 06-15-2005, 11:52 PM

Car Info: 71 rb26 240z
Wink

stfu, my wagon will 0wn you. ;D

Its all in good fun man, no worries.
I aint trippin... Just having fun with you guys.
Old 06-15-2005, 11:54 PM

Cool

Originally Posted by HitMan912
i got no beef with teenie boppers in STis as long as they dont run their mouths and act all gay or think theyre too cool for school. "i still <3 them" is an example of acting gay.
Dang man... we all just playin around man, well maybe for some people. Plus i bet you were a teenie bopper also... HAHAHHHAHAHA.
Old 06-16-2005, 12:14 AM

Talking

I didn't start this thread to flame people, I honestly thought it was funny.

anyways, lets try to keep it real peoples.
Try tellin that to HitMan912, hes getting crazy. HAHAHAH...
Old 06-16-2005, 12:32 AM

Car Info: 02 Silver WRX sedan
Thats nice, I am sure your pee pee is like a kielbasa sausage, but I was just trying to make a joke.

I didn't start this thread to flame people, I honestly thought it was funny.

and change your location to where you actually are if you are not glad to be close to SC.

anyways, lets try to keep it real peoples.
oh i wasnt mad or anything. its kinda hard to figure out over the internet, but my tone is supposed to humorous. and who said i wasnt glad to be close to SC? i never said that.
Old 06-16-2005, 08:57 PM
the artist formerly known as mcdrama

Car Info: WRBP 2015 WRX Premium/CVT
Smile

oh i wasnt mad or anything. its kinda hard to figure out over the internet, but my tone is supposed to humorous.
practice up on your E-tone bro.

and who said i wasnt glad to be close to SC? i never said that.
Thats right my bad, your just glad your in "in" Santa Cruz.

...and yea, sc does love gay people, good thing i dont live or work there huh? whew.
HATER! :P

i got no beef with teenie boppers in STis as long as they dont run their mouths and act all gay or think theyre too cool for school. "i still <3 them" is an example of acting gay.
The only teen in an STi that I know is Resident Smurf, he talks a lot of ****, but if you read the boards, you know he is just messing around.

Whats wrong with acting g4y? Does it hurt your ego or something?
From my experience, when someone gets offended by that, its cause:
* secretly they wanna plug some one in the ****.
* they have been plugged in the ****.
* they can't accept people for who they are and hate gays.

Maybe you are none of the above.

Anyways.... I know there are more of you out there!
Old 06-16-2005, 08:59 PM

Car Info: a prius, a miata, & 2 m3's
The only teen in an STi that I know is Resident Smurf, he talks a lot of ****, but if you read the boards, you know he is just messing around.
babe.
Old 06-16-2005, 09:15 PM

oh yeah, quotes taken from:
https://www.i-club.com/forums/bay-area-15/tbe-headers-whats-next-102256/
this is why I thought you are a little *****:
whys that not lucky for me? im not jealous, i <3 the bugeyes and despise the ugly headlights on 04s and 05s. so stop thinking youre cool beans with the "some people get jealous" posts.
No love for the community.

listen kid, you better knock all this "somebodys butt hurt" "i still <3 you" bull**** cuz youre pissing me off. why the hell would i talk **** when i love my car and got it when i was 18 and plan on keeping it forever? if i wanted an STi, my dad would buy me one but i dont want one. hes offered a few times, like when he sees little punk teenagers driving them, but i dont want to be a spoiled brat. its a nice sense of accomplishment when you buy your own things, make the payments, and have your own job. you should try it one day. one day youll have to cuz well, thats life. so stop acting dumb on here dude.
Glad you feel that way dude.
So you can backup everything you are saying? at 18 you, and only you saved up enough $$$ for a down, make your own payments, on your own insurance policy, not mom & dads, and moved out on your own?
Man, if thats the case you are really smart! We should all agree with you and not have our own opinions.

Try and put yourself in someone elses shoes, your parents are wealthy, and you are born in to that family without choice. There are some 'kids' in this position, and they are very fortunate. Yeah, at times they will act imature, just as you are on here, but we are human and nobdy including you, or your dad are perfect.

So now, please get off your soap box and join the club, don't be such a ****ing hater.
Old 06-16-2005, 09:18 PM

Car Info: a prius, a miata, & 2 m3's
dude... ur 20 and calling mcdrama a kid...?

Old 06-16-2005, 10:08 PM

Glad you feel that way dude.
So you can backup everything you are saying? at 18 you, and only you saved up enough $$$ for a down, make your own payments, on your own insurance policy, not mom & dads, and moved out on your own?
So now, please get off your soap box and join the club, don't be such a ****ing hater.
who said anything about moving out on my own? this thread has nothing to do with living in your own place. but yea, i traded in the acura i was driving at the time which they gave me $9k for (a 3.0CL that was handed down to me). and since ive been working since i was 13 years old and saved all my money, yea, i did put a down payment of $15k (including the 9 on trade in) on the car. and like i said, since ive been working at the same place for 7 years, i do make my own payments and insurance. anything else you want to know? so before you go and make judgements that im some punk too, know the facts. sorry i try to avoid the "born with a silver spoon in my mouth" way of life. now stop trying to act like youre so much better than me dude. and i'll ****ing hate all i want because i am a hater. that type of **** pisses me off because rich kids think they can do whatever with no consequence. dont worry though, i still <3 you.

Originally Posted by resident smurf
dude... ur 20 and calling mcdrama a kid...?

when did i call mcdrama a kid? quote me where i said it.
Old 06-16-2005, 10:14 PM

Whats wrong with acting g4y? Does it hurt your ego or something?
From my experience, when someone gets offended by that, its cause:
* secretly they wanna plug some one in the ****.
* they have been plugged in the ****.
* they can't accept people for who they are and hate gays.

Maybe you are none of the above.
when i say acting gay, i mean being a little ***** who thinks theyre hot **** and that no one is as cool as them. write my definition down or something so you dont get upset with me. if i meant the literal meaning of gay, i would say homosexual. are we cool now? cuz i <3 you all.

Last edited by HitMan912; 06-16-2005 at 10:17 PM.
Old 06-16-2005, 11:29 PM

Thumbs down

who said anything about moving out on my own? this thread has nothing to do with living in your own place. but yea, i traded in the acura i was driving at the time which they gave me $9k for (a 3.0CL that was handed down to me). and since ive been working since i was 13 years old and saved all my money, yea, i did put a down payment of $15k (including the 9 on trade in) on the car. and like i said, since ive been working at the same place for 7 years, i do make my own payments and insurance. anything else you want to know? so before you go and make judgements that im some punk too, know the facts. sorry i try to avoid the "born with a silver spoon in my mouth" way of life. now stop trying to act like youre so much better than me dude. and i'll ****ing hate all i want because i am a hater. that type of **** pisses me off because rich kids think they can do whatever with no consequence. dont worry though, i still <3 you.
hitman, I think you have a log in your ***. Maybe sand in your vagina(yeah, ripped that from south park).

Keep up the hating, its your problem, not mine.

And you are just some young punk to me. You're the one thats talking the **** sounding like you have a problem with the silver spood kids. You obviously do since you are trying to avoid looking that way.

Don't assume that every kid with rich parents will get away with whatever they want and are invinsible. Plenty of poor kids do the same ****.

Anyways, this thread has turned in to a big ****ing flame when I meant it to be a joke.
Let us agree to disagree, mmmm-k?
Old 06-17-2005, 12:12 AM

Talking

[QUOTE=HitMan912] i traded in the acura i was driving at the time which they gave me $9k for (a 3.0CL that was handed down to me).
So who paid for the acura? Ur parents right... HAHAHHAHAHAH. So that money from the acura was ur parents... AHHAHAHA
Old 06-17-2005, 12:15 AM

Wow.... HAHAHAH i didnt think people would get that crazy... We were all just playin around man, especially me. Sorry if i pissed anyone off.
Old 06-17-2005, 12:19 AM

Car Info: '13 BRZ - SWP
leave them be.. do something better with ur time.

only live once right..

Quick Reply: Teens With STi's nuffin but <3 4U ;D