Tattoo is finally done (after 3rd session)

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2005, 11:32 PM

Car Info: N/A
Pfft people who have tattoo's have the right to get whatever they want. As far as I'm concerned my body is the last place anyone has any say in telling me what and what not to do. So Bruce whip out that middle finger and wave it high. Especially to all the guys who talk smack and either don't have a tat or do have one that's like a gay *** barbwire around the bicep. ,,!,, waving it high and proud!
Old 04-27-2005, 11:36 PM
more than meets the eye

Car Info: ?
leave it BAIC to turn a "tattoo" thread into ......

https://www.i-club.com/forums/teh-politics-forum-114/

heh
Old 04-28-2005, 12:13 AM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
Originally Posted by gh0st shad0w
Pfft people who have tattoo's have the right to get whatever they want. As far as I'm concerned my body is the last place anyone has any say in telling me what and what not to do. So Bruce whip out that middle finger and wave it high. Especially to all the guys who talk smack and either don't have a tat or do have one that's like a gay *** barbwire around the bicep. ,,!,, waving it high and proud!

whiiiiir3d!!! Very well.
Old 04-28-2005, 08:21 AM

C'mon Brucelee at least get some red-white-and-blue butt antlers or something.
Old 04-28-2005, 08:54 AM
iClub Silver Vendor

Car Info: 2005 LGT wagon
What a *****...I thought you'd get it bigger.
Originally Posted by brucelee
Old 04-28-2005, 01:52 PM

Kinda wish I would have gotten it a little bigger.
Old 04-28-2005, 02:51 PM

Car Info: N/A
I say that everytime I'm taking a leak. LOL
Old 04-28-2005, 03:49 PM

Location: At the store trading the box of tissue in on some brawny!
Car Info: Platinum 02 WRX, Progress springs,JIC Bullet exhaust , STI shifter, Accessecu, Rota Sub Zero
Ha sany one done some calculations on how many people were killed by the "inquisitors"?

Religion , my dear friends, catholic , muslim , jew, they are the true killers! More people in the name of "god" killed than any other fanatics could muster!.
BTW, nice work.
Old 04-28-2005, 03:53 PM

Originally Posted by cohlineman
Ha sany one done some calculations on how many people were killed by the "inquisitors"?

Religion , my dear friends, catholic , muslim , jew, they are the true killers! More people in the name of "god" killed than any other fanatics could muster!.
BTW, nice work.

w3rd. Religion is the true killer of mankind.
And thanks...
Old 04-28-2005, 08:50 PM

Originally Posted by cohlineman

BTW, nice work.
Yes! Civil War, WWI, WWII, Korean War, all massive slaughters caused by evil religions!
Old 04-28-2005, 10:02 PM
Dahveed aka Robin Hood

Car Info: (RIP) '04 STi Silver
Originally Posted by glenspen
So Woodrow Wilson is to blame for the Hololcaust?????????? or is it Britain and France for imposing Versailles??????

Listen, Genocide is Genocide, no matter how poor other nations sanctions make your country, and the German people to a huge degree participated. Fact.

Hatred wasn't planted by the US, britain and France 18 years ago, it has been going on for centuries, Hitler just persuaded an entire nation to act on it.
One thing is for sure, is that you don't know much about pre-WWII Europe.

You are right though about anti-semitism being present in europe and russia for centuries, especially in France, Poland, Lithuania, and Russia.

There's more to it that though...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And yes Daniel, 8 million lives of people systematically killed because of their religion/race, taken from all over the conquered European nations, is much different then what Stalin did, killing off his own people, in what happens to be one of the largest and most populated nations so big it's almost its own continent.

Don't start sounding like a damn neo-****...
Old 04-29-2005, 02:08 AM

Originally Posted by Group B
One thing is for sure, is that you don't know much about pre-WWII Europe.

You are right though about anti-semitism being present in europe and russia for centuries, especially in France, Poland, Lithuania, and Russia.

There's more to it that though...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And yes Daniel, 8 million lives of people systematically killed because of their religion/race, taken from all over the conquered European nations, is much different then what Stalin did, killing off his own people, in what happens to be one of the largest and most populated nations so big it's almost its own continent.

Don't start sounding like a damn neo-****...
Whoa, WHAT!? Stalin killed 30 million people!!! What part of 30 million don't you understand? Is it the part that has the 3 and the 0? Or is it the Million part? Its not clear to me as to what part you don't understand... cuz I understand it, I don't know what part you dont understand... cuz its pretty straight forward.

As a wise man once said "The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few".

I don't care what way you look at it... 30 million people dead is worse than 8 million... I don't care if Hilter personally stabbed each person in the eye with a pen, Stalin still killed 22million more people.

You're being bais cuz you're a jew... face it.
Old 04-29-2005, 02:13 AM

And just because the soviet union had such a vast continent as a country, that means the lives weren't as important?

To me, all life is equally unimportant. I don't care if you're a jew in the holocaust, or a hot australian surfer chick... Both are as meaningless as yesterdays garbage, but I can still recognize that both lives hold the same value. I understand if every jew was your family member, and how you'd be bent on that, but they werent... The Russians that were killed were just as human as the jews were.
Old 04-29-2005, 07:25 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2018 Golf R Variant
I think it's important to remember that it's OK to like where you are at now and respect, if not pay homage to where you came from.

I just found out my gramps immigrated here with 4 brothers in the 20's from Germany. My pops spoke German till he was 6 yrs old - in SF and Berkely. Nuts.
Old 04-29-2005, 09:07 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Evolution VIII
looks like a chick popped out of an egg.

Quick Reply: Tattoo is finally done (after 3rd session)