Tattoo is finally done (after 3rd session)

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2005, 08:55 AM

Car Info: 2004 USDM STI
There are probably a few jews who'd disagree with you. What is the difference between a Germany eagle and a **** eagle?
Old 04-24-2005, 11:54 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 08 sti
the same amount of difference between a swatstika and a **** one...
Old 04-24-2005, 04:10 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
Originally Posted by hatchy
There are probably a few jews who'd disagree with you. What is the difference between a Germany eagle and a **** eagle?
Are you kidding me?

First of all, the **** eagle is holding a swaztika... and second of all, the eagle looks TOTALLY different. :huh:

So please, tell me how this eagle looks like the one on my back...

The eagle I have on my back is the current federal eagle (or was in 1980, the year I was born), and was stamped onto my passport last summer when I drove through Germany 2 times. You know what they say when someone "ASSsumes", you just end up looking like an ***.
Old 04-24-2005, 05:29 PM

Old 04-24-2005, 05:43 PM
rau
Something Custom

Car Info: 2018 Grand Cherokee Limited Ecodiesel EOC Stage 1
Talking

so you never said how much it cost to do it
Old 04-24-2005, 08:42 PM

Originally Posted by hatchy

Have you seen the German flag during the **** era? It had a swaztika on it... that eagle existed long before the ***** did... all they did is add a swaztika to it. Like I said... ***.
Old 04-25-2005, 06:40 AM

Its your body. I don't care what you do with it. I am just suggesting that most people wont know the difference between your peaceful german eagle, and the more well-known Auschwitz version of the same thing.
Old 04-26-2005, 07:44 PM

Location: At the store trading the box of tissue in on some brawny!
Car Info: Platinum 02 WRX, Progress springs,JIC Bullet exhaust , STI shifter, Accessecu, Rota Sub Zero
tattoos are just plain icky
Old 04-26-2005, 11:40 PM
Dahveed aka Robin Hood

Car Info: (RIP) '04 STi Silver
Originally Posted by brucelee
Ineed, but one thing that really bothers me is that everyone forgets the worlds even bigger scumbags (Like Stalin, etc). Hitler and the ***** are seen as the worst by many people simply because they are uneducated.
I'm going to have to cut in at this point and clarify a few things:

Being both a Russian and a Jew, and having a good understanding of history in Europe, Russia, and the Balkans, I have full right to weigh in on this subject.

While Stalin without a doubt killed more people, having by some estimates to have executed, beaten, frozen, and starved to death up to 28 million people; he did kill mainly his own people, in addition to those from eastern-bloc countries (Romania, Bulgaria, Czechs and Slovaks, Baltic peoples, Poles, ect.), in most cases killing and sending his political enemies to the Gulags (freezing concentration camps) out of fear of them taking over his power. Stalin starved scores of the same serfs and peasants that communism was supposed to free from the opression of czarist russian imperialists that previously ruled. The peasants of Russia were killed and starved and imprisoned to die in freezing conditions by those that they had hoped would save them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What Hitler did was far more vicious, hypnotizing a proud nation rich in history, into blaming the Jews for Germany's state of pity after WWI. Those who were truly to blame for how Germany was cut up and divided, and forced to accept war guilt for WWI, was Woodrow Wilson, the U.S. President, who acquiesced to the demands of Britain and France, in punishing Germany too hard following WWI with the Treaty of Versailles.

Hitler manipulated Germans to try to exterminate all of Europes' Jews, acting on the seed of hatred planted by the leaders of the U.S., Britain and France 18 years before.

That Hitler and his crew of villains succeeded in leading an entire nation into a self-destructive, horrible act of mass genocide of European Jews is infinitely sad tragedy and display of endless evil, and resulted in further dividing Germany for decades following the end of WWII.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know that many Croatians during WWII were allied with the Ustashe, who themselves were allied with **** Germany, while some communist Serbs and Croats fought as the Partisans, fighting against the ***** and the Chetniks, who many Serbs allied with, whom allied with the Soviets.

With the Ustashe Croats and Chetnik Serbs fighting one-another, and fighting the Partisans as well, they also massacred many of each others' civilians at the same time. The Allied forces during WWII sided with both the Chetniks and the Partisans, in fighting the ****-supported Ustashe. It is interesting to note that the Bosnian Muslims sided with the Ustashe, in their fight against the Serbian-dominated Chetniks.

WWII featured mass murders by all sides of the Yugoslavian conflict against one-another, and saw all sides, the Ustashe, Chetniks, and the Partisan Communists siding in some instances with both the Allied and Axis powers, to aid their in their struggle to fight each other. Mass graves were found all throughout Yugoslavia, littered with bodies belonging to all sides in Yugoslavia after WWII, and after the end of fighting in WWII in Yugoslavia there was a mass execution of between 68,000-180,000 retreating Ustashe anf their families, who tried to flee into Slovenia, Austria, and Italy, only to be rounded up and killed in the Bleiburg massacre in Northern Croatia and Slovenia.

I should probably read "The Bridge on The River Drina" to better try to understand the underlying fury that lies in the former Yugoslavian nations, as it has fomented for over a thousand years, but one thing that can be seen for sure is that all sides in the Yugoslav conflict during WWII sided with both the Allies and Axis powers, in their attempts to kill each other.

I for one feel fine about the display of the German Iron Eagle, the Iron Cross, and other icons of Imperial Germany, and too feel that people often confuse these symbols with those of **** Germany.

Last edited by Group B; 04-27-2005 at 11:02 AM.
Old 04-27-2005, 07:35 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 05 WRX
Originally Posted by Group B
Those who were truly to blame for how Germany was cut up and divided, and forced to accept war guilt for WWI, was Woodrow Wilson, the U.S. President, who acquiesced to the demands of Britain and France, in punishing Germany too hard following WWI with the Treaty of Versailles.

Hitler manipulated Germans to try to exterminate all of Europes' Jews, acting on the seed of hatred planted by the leaders of the U.S., Britain and France 18 years before.

I for one feel fine about the display of the German Iron Eagle, the Iron Cross, and other icons of Imperial Germany, and too feel that people often confuse these symbols with those of **** Germany.
So Woodrow Wilson is to blame for the Hololcaust?????????? or is it Britain and France for imposing Versailles??????

Listen, Genocide is Genocide, no matter how poor other nations sanctions make your country, and the German people to a huge degree participated. Fact.

Hatred wasn't planted by the US, britain and France 18 years ago, it has been going on for centuries, Hitler just persuaded an entire nation to act on it.
Old 04-27-2005, 08:38 PM

Just because Hitler's views on things were more harsh, doesn't mean his actions were.

How is killing 8million people worse than killing almost 30? Its not.
Old 04-27-2005, 08:47 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Stage 4+ Bugeye
Guys, the tattoo that Brucelee has, that is now permanently etched into his back, is not about ****'s killing millions of people.

The tattoo is a sign of pride for his family and pride for his country. It is not an anti-Semitic tattoo, it is not a pro-**** tattoo. Talk to brucelee and get to know him, he is not any of those things.

Imagine any of your family crests on them, well what if it involved another part of world history that is looked down upon, but meant a lot to you ?

All I am trying to say is you are not going to change his outlook on his tattoo because it is already there and it means a lot to him.

MTC
Austin
Old 04-27-2005, 09:59 PM

One thing I always wonder is why, if immigrants are so proud of their homelands, they aren't living there?
If you want to be an American, be an American. Get with the program. Put a big Uncle Sam hat on that eagle.
Old 04-27-2005, 10:04 PM

Car Info: 03wrx =]
nice tat
Old 04-27-2005, 11:11 PM

Originally Posted by FUNKED1
One thing I always wonder is why, if immigrants are so proud of their homelands, they aren't living there?
If you want to be an American, be an American. Get with the program. Put a big Uncle Sam hat on that eagle.
I would be living in Germany, but, my immediate family and most of my friends are here... as are the jobs.
In Croatia... Well... There are no jobs. lol

Quick Reply: Tattoo is finally done (after 3rd session)