Tattoo is finally done (after 3rd session)

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2005, 08:55 PM
rau
Something Custom

Car Info: 2018 Grand Cherokee Limited Ecodiesel EOC Stage 1
Talking

in all seriousness, damn good job on the ink. it ****ing rocks. now all i have to do is find a place that does polynesian tatoos so i can get one done on my right upper arm/shoulder/back
Old 04-21-2005, 09:50 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
Wow, thanks for the kind words guys/gals!

I got it done at Industrial Strength Tattoo in Berkeley. My artists name is Dan. Really awesome guy who does really kick *** work. My eagle looks EXACTLY how I wanted it to look. (Zebra in Berkeley sucks. Dont go there!)
Old 04-21-2005, 10:08 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: get on!get on!get on!get on!get on!get on!get on!get on!
there should be a description of what those symbols mean like on the back of your neck or something, so you dont have to explain its signifigance like 5000 times.
Old 04-22-2005, 12:05 AM

Originally Posted by princesschels22
It's your body and you should be able to do whatever you want to it without someone else's annoying opinion or judgement.
1st amendment dude. You have the right to get retarded tats or piercings, and I have the right to make retarded comments about them.
Old 04-22-2005, 01:23 AM
NZO

Car Info: 996 Turbo
Originally Posted by princesschels22
lol. i know mine sucks too, but I think that people who put you down, talk ****, or judge you about what YOU want to put on YOUR body are stupid. It's your body and you should be able to do whatever you want to it without someone else's annoying opinion or judgement. That stuff just really, really bothers me.
He posted pictures on an internet forum and people giving their opinions bothers you? Get over yourself...he can defend his own haters anyway
Old 04-22-2005, 11:30 AM

Car Info: 2004 350z and 2005 WRX
Nice ink!!

One of my 4 tattoos is a butterfly so shut up you butterfly haters! LOL jk.. actually mine I got during a great transition in my life, not to be trendy (cocoon to butterfly, symbolism, you know?).
Old 04-22-2005, 11:44 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2014 Mazda MX-5 GT PRHT
Originally Posted by NZO
He posted pictures on an internet forum and people giving their opinions bothers you? Get over yourself...he can defend his own haters anyway

Oooh OoooH...
Old 04-22-2005, 07:03 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 05 WRX
Originally Posted by brucelee
Thanks for the kind words people.

The tattoo has a lot of meaning to me. I'm 100% Croatian, but was born in Germany (and raised there). Thats where the german federal eagle comes in. Its a symbol of strength. The eagle is holding the Croatian coat of arms from WWII (Its still pretty much the same, but not quite). A lot of my immediate family was killed in WWII (Croats), the coat is there as a sort of memorial. The coat literally means unity, brotherhood/family. So yeah, I don't think I'll ever be ashamed of it.
so what's the German/Croat significance. We're youe family fighting with the ****'s or with the Victorious Allies????

I'm guessing that you wouldn't put a German Eagle on your skin if your family was fighting for the Allies.
Old 04-22-2005, 09:19 PM

Originally Posted by glenspen
so what's the German/Croat significance. We're youe family fighting with the ****'s or with the Victorious Allies????

I'm guessing that you wouldn't put a German Eagle on your skin if your family was fighting for the Allies.

first of all, its not a **** eagle, its a german eagle. And second of all, thats not a **** croatian coat of arms. So, in short... your logic is flawed.
Old 04-22-2005, 10:26 PM
VIP Member

first of all, its not a **** eagle, its a german eagle. And second of all, thats not a **** croatian coat of arms. So, in short... your logic is flawed.
It wasn't logic, it was a question. What side were your family fighting on???? If you don't wan't to answer, fair enough. you seem to answer most questions with excitement.
Old 04-23-2005, 01:06 PM

It wasn't logic, it was a question. What side were your family fighting on???? If you don't wan't to answer, fair enough. you seem to answer most questions with excitement.

Well, during WWII, Croatia was pro-****... and in Germany, my family faught for Germany (duh)... so I think that answers your questions.
Old 04-23-2005, 03:53 PM
VIP Member

Well, during WWII, Croatia was pro-****... and in Germany, my family faught for Germany (duh)... so I think that answers your questions.
Well, I guess there are a few people on here who's relatives fought on the wrong side, Scooby's are Japanese after all! And it was a long time ago.

I'm sure, like the rest of us, you also think of Hitler and the ****'s as one of histories biggest bunch of scumbags.
Old 04-23-2005, 04:22 PM

Well, I guess there are a few people on here who's relatives fought on the wrong side, Scooby's are Japanese after all! And it was a long time ago.

I'm sure, like the rest of us, you also think of Hitler and the ****'s as one of histories biggest bunch of scumbags.

Ineed, but one thing that really bothers me is that everyone forgets the worlds even bigger scumbags (Like Stalin, etc). Hitler and the ***** are seen as the worst by many people simply because they are uneducated.
Old 04-23-2005, 11:15 PM
VIP Member

Ineed, but one thing that really bothers me is that everyone forgets the worlds even bigger scumbags (Like Stalin, etc). Hitler and the ***** are seen as the worst by many people simply because they are uneducated.
educated and uneducated people should all agree that hitler was a single testicled piece of filth. There is no excuse for any hitler or **** sympathy, and right wing, neo-**** types are idiots. I'm sure you agree.
Old 04-23-2005, 11:32 PM

No disagreement here. But Stalin was much worse than Hitler... That bastard.

Quick Reply: Tattoo is finally done (after 3rd session)