talk about ****ty luck

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2008, 03:52 PM

Car Info: My Bikecycle
Originally Posted by VRT MBasile
and for anyone else that wishes to take what I said earlier about not associating with the types of people with illicit drugs...

True, stereotypes are not 100% true. However there is truth behind them. What I meant was, your typical lazy, apathetic, "the government is watching us maaaaaan" paranoid stoner is not the kind of person I'd willingly associate with. Nor would I care to associate with the user of a harder drug. It's not that drug use is a qualifier I use to determine friends, it's just that type of person I find rather annoying and doesn't make a good friend in the long run. Obviously the three guys in the car cared more about themselves because none of them took the blame, causing ALL of them to be fined. Thats a great friend right there. Make up whatever generalized "facts" you want about ANY kind of drug use in this thread, but THAT is the only proof really needed.
I love you.

Drugs are for ***** and losers.
Old 12-05-2008, 04:41 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 05 WRX
Originally Posted by icrashed
Drugs are for ***** and losers.
Is there anything more fun than a **** on drugs???? I think not.

Ah the memories take me back
Old 12-05-2008, 04:53 PM

Car Info: GT35R, Meth
Alrighty here's my breakdown of drug abuse from friends from various educational backgrounds, now that I'm in my mid 20s and have got to see how everyone turned out:

Didn't go to college - usually too poor to afford substance abuse. Or they became wealthy by starting a business which makes them too busy for substance abuse

SJSU - Droppin' E, alcoholics

Davis, UCSC, Berkeley, Stanford - weed

east coast Ivy League schools - mostly cocaine. But they're mostly investment bankers. And I think it's pretty well established that cocaine is the drug of choice for them. American Psycho anyone?
Old 12-05-2008, 06:01 PM

Car Info: My Bikecycle
Originally Posted by glenspen
Is there anything more fun than a **** on drugs???? I think not.
Yes, there is... it is watching the losers with them ruin there lives.
Old 12-05-2008, 06:04 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
Originally Posted by 07wrx4life
There Is no Quota a COP has to make each month, They are simply just trying to get our ****ty *** state out of Debt.... If you ask me It's a stupid way of doing so...

Every time I see these types of threads makes me want to sell my car or go back to stock.
Its true, there is no quota, not for regular cops at least. This may be different from state to state, but in CA there is no quota.
Old 12-05-2008, 06:16 PM

Car Info: 2003 PSM WRX, 80 Brat ready for Chevy 350 Swap.
ok, seems like this thread went way out of point..

he got a ticket, he felt kinda bad. people have told him his exhaust is loud and should probably change it. he got caught with weed, front lic ticket... normal lol, license covering(same as no lic lights) is against the law.

sorry Jonny, just pointing out the legality in everything
Old 12-06-2008, 12:43 AM

Car Info: 2012 Honda Civic Si

It's just rather unfortunate that it is the socially acceptable thing to take part in narcotics or to have a weekend where you were completely wasted. Someone can show up to school or work and say 'Man I drank so much I blacked out' or 'I smoked so much weed maaaaaaaaaaaan' and no one will even blink an eye.

No one ever stops to think, 'why do people do the things they do? why do people hide in drugs or alcohol?' people just do it, and somehow to make the choice to NOT means you're a freak or ****ed up. I understand drinking in moderation or as a social thing and do understand the need for medication, but to an excess or recreational drugs...

That's all. I'm not going to post in this thread anymoar.
Old 12-06-2008, 12:51 AM

Car Info: 2015 SWP WRX
Just because you had some type of a bad experience with drugs in the past does not make people "losers." Different people have different things going on in their lives. I do not consider myself a loser by no means. I work, pay my bills on time, have my own house, my own car, so how does smoking make me a "loser." I'd like for you to elaborate a bit on that please.
Old 12-06-2008, 12:52 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 05 WRX
Originally Posted by Mr. Wiggles

It's just rather unfortunate that it is the socially acceptable thing to take part in narcotics or to have a weekend where you were completely wasted. Someone can show up to school or work and say 'Man I drank so much I blacked out' or 'I smoked so much weed maaaaaaaaaaaan' and no one will even blink an eye.

No one ever stops to think, 'why do people do the things they do? why do people hide in drugs or alcohol?' people just do it, and somehow to make the choice to NOT means you're a freak or ****ed up. I understand drinking in moderation or as a social thing and do understand the need for medication, but to an excess or recreational drugs...

I like you Gabe, If I had a daughter your the kind of guy I'd like her to date.

Apart from you spending all your cash on cars that is
Old 12-06-2008, 12:54 AM

Naw, I don't spend that much money on cars...it's all junk yard hopping. Most of my money is spent going to shows and vinyl....
Old 12-06-2008, 12:58 AM

Car Info: 2015 SWP WRX
Originally Posted by Mr. Wiggles

It is socially accepted and it has been for years, so why would you expect things to change now?
And just for the record I give props to people that do not smoke or drink. I do not consider these people to be a "freak" by no means. This whole weed vs. alcohol thing is funny to argue about. People are always going to have a different view on things in life. I respect the fact you don't do either, but just face the facts... DRUGS ARE EVERYWHERE around you whether you want to believe it or not.
Old 12-06-2008, 01:00 AM

I know there everywhere and I've been around them both by choice and not by choice. You may not consider people who make the choice freaks, however, I've dealt with that before and am certain that I will deal with it as life goes on. And yes, drugs are everywhere...PM if you want to hear about my experience.

And Glen....gas is cheap again. Come out to UCKK!!

Last edited by Mr. Wiggles; 12-06-2008 at 01:06 AM.
Old 12-06-2008, 01:33 AM

Car Info: '15 LE STI, '06 WRX White Wheeled Wagon, '06 B9
Originally Posted by brucelee
Its true, there is no quota, not for regular cops at least. This may be different from state to state, but in CA there is no quota.
well its not called a quota, some times they are called "goals" sometimes called "points" but they do exist.
Old 12-08-2008, 07:50 AM
Old School

Car Info: '99 RBP GM6
Originally Posted by blkdout04
damn dude r u my dad? get a life I don't need a motha fuuhckin liife lesson

Talk about not being able to take criticism...