Suggestion: Romantic dining in/around SF

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2008, 03:17 PM

Car Info: *WiDe AnD LoW*
Originally Posted by flukewrx

You could also go to Cha Cha Cha's.I believe the one on Haight Street is the same one that Paul Walker & Jordana Brewster were supposedly eating at in The Fast & The Furious

REALLLYYY?? IM SO THERE!
Old 06-28-2008, 03:35 PM
aka FlukeWRX

Car Info: '03 WRX WRB Sedan
Originally Posted by so steezy
REALLLYYY?? IM SO THERE!
Yeah, so you know it's got the Street Cred Yo.
Old 06-28-2008, 03:48 PM

Car Info: '02 silver WRX sedan
If you like seafood and are in SF/North Beach, Cafe Sport (574 Green Street) is one of my favorite restaurants. The atmosphere is really cozy. People always enjoying themselves and usually busy but it still feels intimate. I've always had very surreal romantic vibes in there and find it a great place to spend with loved ones. The food is tasty, very hearty and often ubergarlicy Italian seafood - you get big plates and end up sharing everything and wind up with leftovers in the end.

I'm Italian and a big fan of rustic Italian food. Not many restaurants wake my senses like Cafe Sport does. Their prawns with garlic are to die for as is anything with their pesto. Its the type of food experience for me where I'm exclaiming, "oh, my god!" and pretty much acting out a non-stop culinary happy dance the whole time. Get a bottle or two of good red wine, hunker down and its a great experience.

Definitely look into it (if it intrigues you).
Old 06-28-2008, 07:10 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 05 WRX
Bella Vista on skyline is real nice.
Old 06-29-2008, 04:44 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: AWD & RWD JDM
You could also go to Cha Cha Cha's - http://www.cha3.com/ - I believe the one on Haight Street is the same one that Paul Walker & Jordana Brewster were supposedly eating at in The Fast & The Furious.
Actually, they went to the one on Virgil in L.A.

Anyhow Matt, depends on the budget. But for 150-200 for both including alcohol and several courses, I like Enrico's in North Beach. There's live low-key music, and it's right near bars for after dinner. Or you can get coffee at Steps of Rome. Good ruck.
Old 06-29-2008, 06:47 PM

Car Info: 06 Impreza
You could also go to Cha Cha Cha's - http://www.cha3.com/ - I believe the one on Haight Street is the same one that Paul Walker & Jordana Brewster were supposedly eating at in The Fast & The Furious. I've been to the other one. It seems that just about every girl I know that has eaten there has this on their list of the Top 5 Restaurants.

If you do go to Cha Cha Cha's, I recommend the: Jamaican Jerk Chicken, Pork Quesadilla, Fried New Potatoes, Sauteed Mushrooms & Warm Spinach Salad. All of them are VERY tasty.
i been to Cha Cha Cha's in SF before, and the food is very good along with there special sangria. Might be kinda crowded if your looking for a really romantic spot. When i went, i had to stand in line and wait about 25mins to use the restroom and dont even ask about the womans restroom lol
Old 06-29-2008, 07:49 PM
Churro Aficionado

Car Info: IG - @TEAMMOISTOFFICIAL
rainforest cafe