Stylezwest

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2013, 01:33 PM
banned

Car Info: hybrid 03 wrx
if you look at blue-twrex posting on any of my threads all he does is bash..

also we made the trans action around 2-3 maybe even earlier.. then he decides to text me in the middle of the night.. how is this relevent? call my phone! he has my number!

but when you reside to posting about another user it draws the line.. it makes me sick to even see people who i bought from try to say im sketchy.. krazykid i bought that ewg for 250... what type of hassle did i show? who doesnt try to bargain? everything that i sold is legit..

if boo would have let me know earlier in time within hours of sale.. not a 8 hour gap difference then yeah you would have your money..

bash on me for defending myself, i hate when people talk trash online.

im moving forward. and if you think this is gonna stop me for selling my parts then good luck!
Old 04-29-2013, 01:46 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: '00 BRP RS Sedan / '04 PSM FXT (RIP)
Question

Originally Posted by stylezwest

also we made the trans action around 2-3 maybe even earlier.. then he decides to text me in the middle of the night.. how is this relevent? call my phone! he has my number!

but when you reside to posting about another user it draws the line.. it makes me sick to even see people who i bought from try to say im sketchy.. krazykid i bought that ewg for 250... what type of hassle did i show? who doesnt try to bargain? everything that i sold is legit..

if boo would have let me know earlier in time within hours of sale.. not a 8 hour gap difference then yeah you would have your money..

im moving forward. and if you think this is gonna stop me for selling my parts then good luck!
Is 8 hours not "within hours of sale"?

-Brian
Old 04-29-2013, 01:51 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: '00 BRP RS Sedan / '04 PSM FXT (RIP)
Oh, and...

-Brian
Old 04-29-2013, 01:53 PM

Car Info: MY00 GC6 BRP
!

Declining after only 8 hours is inconsiderate. Declining after 24 hours is more acceptable.
Old 04-29-2013, 02:13 PM
previously known as wrxBRAH

Car Info: 2004 FXT
Originally Posted by pho_shizzle
Declining after only 8 hours is inconsiderate. Declining after 24 hours is more acceptable.
It shouldn't be acceptable even after 3 months if you sold it under false pretenses. Not everyone is going to test fit the item right away. Ive bought parts that have sat for 3-6months before going into the car.
Old 04-29-2013, 02:21 PM

Car Info: a llama

8 hour gap 2-3pm and he contacted you on the same day at 10:30pm... that is the same day you should have refunded him. You have dug yourself too deep of a hole already to try to defend yourself.

vvvvvvvvvvvvv previous quote of you saying it would have been okay if he had contacted you within the same day vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
Boo - it would be a different story if you would have let me know that same day or within that time frame but you hit me up last minute around 10:30..
im sorry i cant refund your money and im sorry for giving false info..
Damn aren't you full of poop?
Old 04-29-2013, 02:25 PM

Car Info: 2010 997.2 GT3
LOL

That's funny because you have a thread saying https://www.i-club.com/forums/bay-ar...kwards-248931/
Old 04-29-2013, 02:30 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2013 GR STi
8 hours later is too late? You are such a POS.
Old 04-29-2013, 02:43 PM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
Originally Posted by huck
qotd.
Old 04-29-2013, 02:53 PM
Boo

Car Info: 07 SWP
Stylez, i had the test fit done that same afternoon I picked up from you. Only reason why I texted you regarding this issue is because I had to get confirmation from another member. This can be confirmed as well if you need it. Would you rather have me accuse you straight up without proof? I can understand that if I contacted you a week later asking for my money back but that is not the case. Estimated time till I contacted you was give or take 10-12 hours at most.

I went through the proper channels to try and resolve this. First, I texted you that same day. When I was shot down, I proceeded to give you a negative feedback score. But that only tells part of the story since youre only allowed 80 characters for others to see, me creating this thread is the end result.

Regardless, another member has stepped up and I give him major props for doing so. If mods would like to lock this up that is fine by me.
Old 04-29-2013, 03:05 PM

Car Info: 2018 Tacoma TRD PRO
Want to see pics of your IS-F ASAP!! possibly a ride-a-long

Originally Posted by Imprezard
LOL

That's funny because you have a thread saying https://www.i-club.com/forums/bay-ar...kwards-248931/
Old 04-29-2013, 03:06 PM

Car Info: 04 impreza wrx R.I.P Daniel Wentz JOEBOBBUCKET
Ban hammer time!! I hate scammerz and everything about them.
Old 04-29-2013, 03:06 PM
rau
Something Custom

Car Info: 2018 Grand Cherokee Limited Ecodiesel EOC Stage 1
Originally Posted by OneManArmy
qotd.
TRUTH. Huck is one of the easiest-going people I know. If HE calls you a piece of **** you done goofed
Old 04-29-2013, 03:07 PM

Car Info: 06 wrb sti
8 hours later is too late? You are such a pos.
preach!!!!!!!
Old 04-29-2013, 03:36 PM

Car Info: 2010 997.2 GT3
Originally Posted by LOL VTEC
Want to see pics of your IS-F ASAP!! possibly a ride-a-long
I'll have some pictures for you by this weekend, I am going to try take some pictures in the LA river while I am visiting socal. (In the mean time there are a few pictures in my thread here https://www.i-club.com/forums/bay-ar...6/#post3367520)
I'll let you ride along in my ISF as long as I get a ride in your E46 M3!

Originally Posted by xhengmanx
Ban hammer time!! I hate scammerz and everything about them.