Stylezwest

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2013, 03:56 PM

Car Info: a llama
Originally Posted by Boo
Its alright man. Theres no fault on your part in my book. We can't all be on the forums 24/7. I can understand how someone could mistaken a 38 for a 44 or vice versa. If someone buys something under the pretense that its a certain size, it should be that size. But if the unit was bought under false advertisement, the buyer should be able to get his/her money back for exchange of said product.

But looking on the brighter side of things, its been pretty windy these past few days. I could use something as heavy as this to keep my papers from blowing around.
I like your style sir, seeing the glass half full.
Old 04-28-2013, 04:19 PM
banned

Car Info: hybrid 03 wrx
Originally Posted by Blue T-WReX
I can second this. The guy is a tool.

Texted me about a turbo I had posted for $900 never used, when its $1100 new, and jerked me around for a few days asking the same questions about specs making me an offer for $750 and lowballing me. I finally accepted it because I had no other interest and really wanted cash to go get my new car, and he then texted me back laughing saying he'd only give me $300 and telling me to get ****ed. I'd advise anyone to stay clear of this guy. Not worth your time he's a total assclown.

Btw stylezwest I still hope your motor blows

LOL i would love to meet you my good sir... on another note i do remember you texting me throwing a fit becuase i didnt buy your turbo.. i recall you being a total douche lord. why didnt i post on i-club? becuase im not a little kid about these type of things..

Boo - it would be a different story if you would have let me know that same day or within that time frame but you hit me up last minute around 10:30..
im sorry i cant refund your money and im sorry for giving false info..

bash this thread all you want.. forums are all the same.. nothing but inner circle trolls that stick together and bash on people...

azndragonpride or what ever your name is.. you ran into problems with me?
with what your racing seat? i told you call me but you said you were busy and would contact me later.. im sorry i didnt buy your seat bruh..

bluew-wrx you have a huge issue with me for some reason and i never met you in my life... talk about hater of the year.. and im sorry i used a cometic gasket instead of an oem gasket...
Old 04-28-2013, 04:34 PM

Car Info: Whatever The Lot Provides ;)
Now, as an outside eye it seems to me stylezwest has some damage control to get to work on.

Is the small amount you snatched from Boo worth a lost rep? Possibly so since you are bashing on others also.

Should you feel the need to follow suit and bash on my reply go for it. I won't worry since my rep is pretty much intact and people know how I do.

I humbly suggest you consider the sage advise we've offered here.

[Short Version, as I said before "IBTL".]

Last edited by TheFozz; 04-28-2013 at 06:35 PM.
Old 04-28-2013, 04:40 PM

Proposed Action*: Mod(s) Lock the thread as it stands now and throw it over into the feedback side.

If/When stylezwest chooses to Man Up and give Boo a refund Boo can then post a revision or a new post saying Dude changed and became a Stand-Up Guy.

*Yes, I just reported my own post reply.
Old 04-28-2013, 04:48 PM

Car Info: No more Subaru
I doubt he'll give boo a refund

1. Being he's a total ****
2. Being he really is poor as **** and probably spend the money already

TL;DR avoid stylezwest at all costs unless you want a migraine and the chance of being ripped off

Oh and IBTL
Old 04-28-2013, 04:56 PM

IBTL
FTFY seeing as it's our standardized reply for this sort of thang.
Old 04-28-2013, 04:56 PM
previously known as wrxBRAH

Car Info: 2004 FXT
claims he still wants to buy aznprides recaros. doesnt have money to rectify the situation with boo.

seems legit
Old 04-28-2013, 04:57 PM

Originally Posted by wrxBRAH
claims he still wants to buy aznprides recaros. doesnt have money to rectify the situation with boo.

seems legit
Link to the post in quotes or it didn't happen brah.
Old 04-28-2013, 04:59 PM

Originally Posted by wrxBRAH

seems legit
He probably made an offer of $200 and considers that being seriously interested
Old 04-28-2013, 05:01 PM

Car Info: 2010 997.2 GT3
I understand the situation and it sucks, and at this point you can't do anything about it in terms of a refund. So instead of creating all this drama (no disrespect) with this thread how about you just resell it make your money back or sell it for more. A brand new Grimmspeed EWG up-pipe coated goes for $360 new. I know I've seen used ones go for $250 shipped on NASIOC, so turn your loss into an opportunity. I have been on the wrong end of a deal many times but just gotta go with it, in your case you can at least break even or make some extra coin.
Old 04-28-2013, 05:04 PM

He probably made an offer of $200 and considers that being seriously interested
Psshhhh.
Attached Thumbnails Stylezwest-screen-shot-2013-04-28-5.02.35-pm.jpg  
Old 04-28-2013, 05:06 PM

Old 04-28-2013, 05:08 PM

Originally Posted by TheFozz

Psshhhh.
Omg Fozz I'm loling so hard at these gifs
Old 04-28-2013, 05:09 PM

Car Info: 1998 M3, 2016 WRX
Originally Posted by Imprezard
I understand the situation and it sucks, and at this point you can't do anything about it in terms of a refund. So instead of creating all this drama (no disrespect) with this thread how about you just resell it make your money back or sell it for more. A brand new Grimmspeed EWG up-pipe coated goes for $360 new. I know I've seen used ones go for $250 shipped on NASIOC, so turn your loss into an opportunity. I have been on the wrong end of a deal many times but just gotta go with it, in your case you can at least break even or make some extra coin.
I think I sold it to him for $180, stylezwest actually made some money (not much but a profit none the less).

Hey Boo, if you want, I am willing to buy it back from you. If I don't use it on my car, I'll sell it or something for the same/slightly lower price. I don't mind, just hate hearing this stuff happen to people.
Old 04-28-2013, 05:19 PM

Originally Posted by KrAzYkld
I think I sold it to him for $180, stylezwest actually made some money (not much but a profit none the less).

Hey Boo, if you want, I am willing to buy it back from you. If I don't use it on my car, I'll sell it or something for the same/slightly lower price. I don't mind, just hate hearing this stuff happen to people.
Provided you make good on that offer I'll return the good and offer to buy you lunch (or part of dinner) next time I have to visit Dublin or you make it to the Fremont Meet and I actually can show-up after 7pm.

Give Boo $200 (which I believe was the amount in question) and you got a deal. Boo, pm me in the event either situation works out for you, a refund or KrAzY buys it.

Omg Fozz I'm loling so hard at these gifs
What can I say, it's a hidden talent.

Last edited by TheFozz; 04-28-2013 at 05:22 PM.