Stupid people make me sad.

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2010, 03:02 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: nonplussed
Stupid people make me sad.

My brother in-law is SO ****ing stupid. It is painful to try to hold a conversation with him because, usually they make no sense, are something he saw someone post on facebook, or are just plain unintelligible. He flat out lies to his parents, treats them like garbage and gets mad when people call him on it.

He lives rent-free in a house they own, which he has destoyed with his two dogs that he bought for god-knows how much which he locks up inside the house and basically neglects. He "works" at a business they basically took over just so he would have a job. They have even admitted that they know without them, he would be out on the street and have said that they just can't let that happen.

It is almost unbearable to see his facebook updates because they are excruciatingly idiotic, littered with misspellings and basic grammatical errors. He is 22 but acts like he is 12. Seriously, that is not an over exaggeration. His little group of rotating friends is always high school aged and they all worship him.

He tries SO hard to emulate his older brother who is smart and successful. It's so funny to see him act all baller wearing all these really high-end name brand things. He drives a used AMG ML55 that I am sure is somehow subsidized by his parents... it drives me crazy. I call him on it all the time and comment on his facebook updates, but he always deletes my comments.

He always makes comments about other people not having money and how sad he thinks that is, but the one time we asked him to drive us somewhere in his fancy car, he asked for gas money.

All the while he complains about how hard his life is and how unfair he is treated.

It makes me sad, because he thinks he is so cool and successful, but he will never actually succeed because his parents will never let him fail.

I want to cut his head open and punch him in his brain.

\vent

Last edited by ryball; 01-12-2010 at 03:41 PM.
Old 01-12-2010, 03:06 PM
Jin

Car Info: 05 CGM STi to be converted to RS
is this like a 4chan request where we horde his facebook page?

i'm down.
Old 01-12-2010, 03:10 PM
BanHammer™

Car Info: 2001 Forester RS2 SPEC-F
Ryan,

this sounds autobiographical..

Love,
Scooter...
Old 01-12-2010, 03:17 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Mr. Xevious
Ryan,

this sounds autobiographical..

Love,
Scooter...
Just because my facebook is retarded, does not make this my story.
Old 01-12-2010, 03:29 PM

Originally Posted by ryball
I want to cut his head open and punch him in his brain.
But the brain cannot feel any pain - so what would be the point?
________
EXPERT INSURANCE

Last edited by kyoung05; 03-30-2011 at 10:54 AM.
Old 01-12-2010, 03:30 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by kyoung05
But the brain cannot feel any pain - so what would be the point?
Don't get all technical on me.
Old 01-12-2010, 03:33 PM

Car Info: Wing
Why does this effect you so much? Just wondering, i mean it must really bother you since you posted your private family information on here. May be there is more to it then you realize.
Old 01-12-2010, 03:37 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by 65MPH
Why does this effect you so much? Just wondering, i mean it must really bother you since you posted your private family information on here. May be there is more to it then you realize.
Because... he is a disrespectful, free-loading, ****-talking, lying idiot and I have to put up with him all the time?

Maybe it wouldn't bother me as much if I only saw him a couple of times a year, but he lives down the street from us.

What do you mean more than I realize? Are you thinking that I am jealous?

Last edited by ryball; 01-12-2010 at 03:40 PM.
Old 01-12-2010, 03:39 PM

Originally Posted by 65MPH
Well, I think the fact that a fully grown adult (who is entirely dependent upon his parents) thinks in his mind that he is a "balla" is annoying. The fact that the OP is related to said person probably makes it that much worse.
________
Box Vaporizers

Last edited by kyoung05; 03-30-2011 at 10:54 AM.
Old 01-12-2010, 03:43 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by kyoung05
Well, I think the fact that a fully grown adult (who is entirely dependent upon his parents) thinks in his mind that he is a "balla" is annoying. The fact that the OP is related to said person probably makes it that much worse.
Seriously, you get to pick you friends, not your family.
Old 01-12-2010, 03:43 PM
i-Club Sympathizer

Car Info: 1969 BMW R75/5 & Work Whip
Is this you?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PsnxDQvQpw
NWS lyrics so I done don't embeddeded. Ya hear?
Old 01-12-2010, 04:03 PM

Car Info: '02 WRX wagon
You do realize there's a "hide" feature on facebook right? There's stupid people everywhere, get used to it. Its not worth getting all bent out of shape because he's a d-bag.
Old 01-12-2010, 04:09 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by pwnx0rz
You do realize there's a "hide" feature on facebook right? There's stupid people everywhere, get used to it. Its not worth getting all bent out of shape because he's a d-bag.
Dude, the facebook stuff is like less than 1% of what bothers me. I actually like facebook stuff. It's funny. It's all the other douchebaggery that get under my skin.

Really, you wouldn't get upset if someone was obviously and deliberately taking advantage of your parents and treating them badly? They're not even MY parents and it pisses me off.
Old 01-12-2010, 04:13 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by pwnx0rz
And you're right, there are stupid people everywhere, but the difference is, I'm related to him and I HAVE to put up with him. If some random person is stupid, that's fine. Chances are I won't ever see them again. If they are a friend or an acquaintance, I can decide not to be there friend anymore. But he is related to me. Hell, if he was my actual brother, I could just decide not to see or talk to him anymore, but he is my wife's "baby" brother. I HAVE to put up with him.

And yes, he is THAT disrespectful.
Old 01-12-2010, 04:26 PM
Token Toyota Mod

Car Info: Something german
Can I be in that family?

Quick Reply: Stupid people make me sad.