STi envy (was: Look Here WRX drivers)

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2006, 02:03 AM

Car Info: 03wrx =]
sti's are cool I like driving my friends every once in a while but I like my bug eyes better...
Maybe because it's my first new car ?
Also because the way hood angles down making the car look smaller, instead of the fatter and rounder sti look (04/05 that is)

=)
Old 01-16-2006, 04:49 AM

Car Info: 2004 java black pearl (yEe)
a wrx is an sti just no blue interior and 300 crank hp but same da*m bodies SERIOUSLY. I'm very satisfied with my 04 wrx also im the only one in "da bay area" with a lcd screen custom built in my dash with a custom clarion deck (touch screen deck) custom mounted also on top of my dash where the clock use to be for free with the car at the dealer (go ahead and hate sh*t i got this set up for free with my car at ron price only paying 25k out the door. SERIOUSLY im not "cocky" because i "STRUGGLED to buy this car and if you aint satisfied with your WRX then why the hellllllllllll did you even buy one (somebody please feel me on what im saying), Also when i see "sti's" when im driving in my wrx most of the people "I COME ACROSS" are "HELLA COCKY" i mean i try to say wassup but they just like to MUG me like AGAIN SERIOUSLY WTF so i just pull up next to them(acting cocky too u feelz me), then after when there done rollin there window down i just love to say "does your SH*T gotta SCREEEEEEEEN custom mouted in the dash connected to slim ps2 in the glove playing the "young black brotha's greatest music video hit's dvd" yea that's what i thought" after all the bullish i just wipe that SH*T off my shoulders because spolied people like that are never worth my time. ONE more thing i "spanked an evo mr naaaaaaaaasty". That guy that own's the evo mr live's near me an that guy just had bought that car at (vericom mitsu) because i hella remember him waiting at the bus stop by where i live, yelling and talking hella sh*t in front of hella people (whenever im at the stop light by the bus stop) to me about my 04 wrx saying wrx's and sti's are F**king G*Y and slow like slugs and that the EVO's and SRT-4's' RULE THE WORLD of imports and spank a wrx and an sti any second and any day of life. Then again WTF because i spanked his 2006 silver evo mr (shure shure the fastest car in the wooooooooooooooooooorld) hahahahahahahahahahahahahah WHAT EVER MANE you just got spanked by my wrx not an sti and when i saw that same guy again the third time when he driving his "SO CALLED mclarren, SKYLINE EATING killer EVO MR "DA DUDE CANT EVEN LOOK AT ME LIKE HOW HE DID BEFORE". Don't get me wrong because i love sti's and evo's too but when people that i see drive in any car and act too cocky thinking there the boss of every thing around them i just then say ( F*ckin poser) because anybody buying a car know's its a struggle unless your just spoiled sh*t im only 20yrs old and yes taking the 14 mission muni bus (a bus that runs in san francisco mission st.) before i got my car was very very very hard especially when "everyone that i knew never wanted to give me a ride even when i had gas mad fade seriously", hella of other people out there feelz me on what im tryina say.

Last edited by DeCePtiCoNzWRX; 01-16-2006 at 05:06 AM.
Old 01-16-2006, 04:51 AM

Car Info: 2004 java black pearl (yEe)
Thumbs down

also very very weird thread topic seriously

Last edited by DeCePtiCoNzWRX; 01-16-2006 at 05:01 AM.
Old 01-16-2006, 09:36 AM

Car Info: 2006 evo IX
Originally Posted by DeCePtiCoNzWRX
a wrx is an sti just no blue interior and 300 crank hp but same da*m bodies SERIOUSLY. I'm very satisfied with my 04 wrx also im the only one in "da bay area" with a lcd screen custom built in my dash with a custom clarion deck (touch screen deck) custom mounted also on top of my dash where the clock use to be for free with the car at the dealer (go ahead and hate sh*t i got this set up for free with my car at ron price only paying 25k out the door. SERIOUSLY im not "cocky" because i "STRUGGLED to buy this car and if you aint satisfied with your WRX then why the hellllllllllll did you even buy one (somebody please feel me on what im saying), Also when i see "sti's" when im driving in my wrx most of the people "I COME ACROSS" are "HELLA COCKY" i mean i try to say wassup but they just like to MUG me like AGAIN SERIOUSLY WTF so i just pull up next to them(acting cocky too u feelz me), then after when there done rollin there window down i just love to say "does your SH*T gotta SCREEEEEEEEN custom mouted in the dash connected to slim ps2 in the glove playing the "young black brotha's greatest music video hit's dvd" yea that's what i thought" after all the bullish i just wipe that SH*T off my shoulders because spolied people like that are never worth my time. ONE more thing i "spanked an evo mr naaaaaaaaasty". That guy that own's the evo mr live's near me an that guy just had bought that car at (vericom mitsu) because i hella remember him waiting at the bus stop by where i live, yelling and talking hella sh*t in front of hella people (whenever im at the stop light by the bus stop) to me about my 04 wrx saying wrx's and sti's are F**king G*Y and slow like slugs and that the EVO's and SRT-4's' RULE THE WORLD of imports and spank a wrx and an sti any second and any day of life. Then again WTF because i spanked his 2006 silver evo mr (shure shure the fastest car in the wooooooooooooooooooorld) hahahahahahahahahahahahahah WHAT EVER MANE you just got spanked by my wrx not an sti and when i saw that same guy again the third time when he driving his "SO CALLED mclarren, SKYLINE EATING killer EVO MR "DA DUDE CANT EVEN LOOK AT ME LIKE HOW HE DID BEFORE". Don't get me wrong because i love sti's and evo's too but when people that i see drive in any car and act too cocky thinking there the boss of every thing around them i just then say ( F*ckin poser) because anybody buying a car know's its a struggle unless your just spoiled sh*t im only 20yrs old and yes taking the 14 mission muni bus (a bus that runs in san francisco mission st.) before i got my car was very very very hard especially when "everyone that i knew never wanted to give me a ride even when i had gas mad fade seriously", hella of other people out there feelz me on what im tryina say.
errr.....This isn't going to help anything
Old 01-16-2006, 11:37 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2005 WRX
i guess i'm poor then too in my 05 wrx

j/k.....I don't get jealous or envy other cars, I was on my way to getting 69 Chevelle SS but I needed a daily driver and gas prices were sky rocketing, so I ended up with a WRX because I wanted something economical and fun to drive.

Now, I love my wrx and plan on keeping it forever and turning it into a track queen.

Don't hate......congratulate.
Old 01-16-2006, 12:29 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2003 PSM STi
Originally Posted by DeCePtiCoNzWRX

ummmmm, can I get that translated into english please? Punctuation is your friend.

my 2 ¢: how does a custom stereo make your car "better" than an STI? And I highly doubt you have the only custom stereo in a WRX in the entire bay area, .....I'm just curious...because, A: 99% of the people that buy an STI, will buy it for its performance aspect, rather than its "bling," therefore, the guy in the STI that you talked sh*t to about your stereo, could probably care less, because in the end he would still beat you in a race. and B: Personally I own a bugeye wrx....and I wouldnt trade it for an STI ever(bugeyes are teh win).....and I dont feel "less worthy" than someone that owns an STI....the fact is...my lowly WRX would probably walk 80% of the STI's I come across on the roads, not to mention that I dont care about "Bling" or having a huge stereo....I'm all about "ALL GO, NOT MUCH SHOW", so you can have your "blingin'" stereo, and I'll run circles around you, reguardless (STI or not).

Anyways.....I'm not trying to start any flame throwing....but another thing I have noticed....is that alot of older people have been buying STI's lately (mid life crisis maybe), and they aren't "Enthusiasts" so to speak, like we are, so they just buy the car because its a sporty "young" car, and they are clueless to the "Suby wave" that we all know and love. They could be considered the "Cocky ones" since they dont wave. To them, its just a car to make them feel young again, nothing more.

-Ted
Old 01-16-2006, 12:55 PM

Car Info: 05 WRX Wagon and 08 Civic Si
STI drivers are not that cocky they just dont notice a WRX cus it doesnt have a huge a** wing on the back to act as a flag.
most STI owners wave to me and i just have a wagon.
but a nice wagon :-P
Old 01-16-2006, 01:09 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2005 wrx wagon
i <3 my wrx wagon.

those mixed cap/non-cap sns are giving me a headache...
Old 03-04-2006, 01:19 AM

Car Info: 04 blue wrx
Great.. It does not matter anymore as my WRX is in the repair shop getting fixed by a bunch of Progressive Auto Insurance idiots that think they can charge me overprice for sum stupid scratches off a ****in 18 wheeler.. Anyways , 06 STi's are sick.. ive seen more of them at 880 as its my second or third trip back and forth East Bay - San Jose.. SAY HI TO ME IF U CATCH ME IN TRAFFIC!!! YAYAY
Old 03-04-2006, 09:24 AM

Car Info: 05 WRX Wagon and 08 Civic Si
for one if a sti owner gives you thumbs up hes being cool
you should not feel bad about owning a wrx atleast you know you will get less tickets and harassment from cops
and your car wont get stolen as quick if there is a sti in the same lot
Old 03-04-2006, 09:40 AM
rau
Something Custom

Car Info: 2018 Grand Cherokee Limited Ecodiesel EOC Stage 1
Originally Posted by shim022
i <3 my wrx wagon.

those mixed cap/non-cap sns are giving me a headache...
im feeling the same way seri.....

i love my ancient GC L sedan, and wont give it up........except for maybe a 22B
Old 03-04-2006, 09:55 AM

Car Info: 2002 psm wrx
I've never felt any less just b/c some other person's got an STi. I like my wrx. What I do envy are nice wagons.
Old 03-04-2006, 09:59 AM
Yin

Car Info: 2016 FXT
^ its ok ryan you could drive my car, all you have to do is ask
Old 03-04-2006, 01:30 PM

Car Info: silverthorne 2000 2.5rs
My 2.5rs is probably as slow as an integra.. but i still think im way cooler than everyone on the road so no, i dont have STi envy.. eat a :banana:
Old 03-04-2006, 04:56 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 03 WRX
Originally Posted by zumnwrx
... its that damn mtv i tell ya
werd