Old 07-19-2010, 07:17 AM
It's QQ thankyouverymuch

Car Info: 2011 SWP WRX Hatch
Stay Classy Oakland

That is all.
Old 07-19-2010, 07:50 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: Broken Subarus
This video is soooo full of disappointment. It kind of turns my stomach.
Old 07-19-2010, 08:09 AM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
Jesus Christ...

There's so much wrong with this video that there's actually more "wrong" than there is "right".

BTW, how many of them are actually pregnant? All of them?

PS: "This is brought to you by mother f'ing oaklandstreetfightingpregz0rz.net you know what I'm sayin? Fool this be ferousious mother fing you know what I'm saying fool they be fightin' and yeah, yeah, yeah, you know what I'm sayin, yeah, that's the way we roll, yeah, you know what Im sayin? Yeah! Yeah!!! You know what I'm sayin? This be on youtube, this be on the net, YEAH! You know what I'm sayin? Yeah, yeah! You know what I'm sayin? Yo, they be fightin, you know what I'm sayin? This be tight, fool, yo, yeah, you know what Im sayin? You be no takin my film cuz I aint involved, you know what Im sayin? Yeah!" ---- Camera man

Last edited by brucelee; 07-19-2010 at 08:15 AM.
Old 07-19-2010, 08:15 AM
VIP Member

Seriously, I think this just ruined my day.
Old 07-19-2010, 08:24 AM

Exclamation

Originally Posted by ipozestu
Seriously, I think this just ruined my day.
Yeah, same here... I really can't believe how "full of wrong" this video was... EVERYTHING was wrong! I'm not being sarcastic either, from the pink pants she was wearing to the fighting, to the throwing of high chairs, to the person hitting the cop motorcycle at the end... 10 mins of WRONG.

This is low, LOW even for Oakland... I bet the even the thugs and ghetto people from Oakland are disappointed and ashamed to be associated with this.

Also, is it sad that I was hoping that a sniper would start picking them off one by one? Especially the camera guy... As wrong as that is, I think it would be the wrong that would make this whole video right.
Old 07-19-2010, 08:36 AM
VIP Member

Humans are known taxonomically as Homo sapiens (Latin: "wise man" or "knowing man"),[3][4] and are the only extant member of the Homo genus of bipedal primates in Hominidae, the great ape family. However, in some cases "human" is used to refer to any member of the genus Homo.

Humans have a highly developed brain, capable of abstract reasoning, language, introspection, and problem solving. This mental capability, combined with an erect body carriage that frees the hands for manipulating objects, has allowed humans to make far greater use of tools than any other species. Mitochondrial DNA and fossil evidence indicates that modern humans originated in Africa about 200,000 years ago.[5] With individuals widespread in every continent except Antarctica, humans are a cosmopolitan species. As of May 2010[update], the population of humans was estimated to be about 6.8 billion.[6]

Like most higher primates, humans are social by nature. However, humans are uniquely adept at utilizing systems of communication for self-expression, the exchange of ideas, and organization. Humans create complex social structures composed of many cooperating and competing groups, from families to nations. Social interactions between humans have established an extremely wide variety of values, social norms, and rituals, which together form the basis of human society.

Humans are noted for their desire to understand and influence their environment, seeking to explain and manipulate natural phenomena through science, philosophy, mythology and religion. This natural curiosity has led to the development of advanced tools and skills, which are passed down culturally; humans are the only animal species known to build fires, cook their food, clothe themselves, and use numerous other technologies.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human

I don't see any of this here. I think we have a new species.
Old 07-19-2010, 08:38 AM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human

I don't see any of this here. I think we have a new species.
I wish, I really, REALLY wish that we weren't related to them in ANY sense... Even the fact that we both breathe oxygen is too close of a relation in my eyes, and I'm sure you feel the same.

Sad day for humanity... Not even primates would fight like this while pregz0rz!
Old 07-19-2010, 08:40 AM
BanHammer™

Car Info: 2001 Forester RS2 SPEC-F
I weep for humanity
Old 07-19-2010, 08:41 AM

Car Info: 2015 FXT
wow thats pretty bad...
Old 07-19-2010, 08:42 AM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Mr. Xevious
I weep for humanity
Natural Selection will prevail. Evolution takes time. It's obvious it carriers around some stragglers for a while.
Old 07-19-2010, 08:56 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: nonplussed
Natural Selection will prevail. Evolution takes time. It's obvious it carriers around some stragglers for a while.
Unfortunately, it seems that traditional theories of natural selection are working in reverse...
Old 07-19-2010, 09:02 AM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by ryball
Unfortunately, it seems that traditional theories of natural selection are working in reverse...
Now now, all those kicks to the uterus... That's got to hinder procreation a little bit.
Old 07-19-2010, 09:07 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: '00 BRP RS Sedan / '04 PSM FXT (RIP)
Unhappy

Originally Posted by ryball
That's because we create laws to protect dumbasses. Do we really need laws to say that it's illegal to walk on train tracks? I mean seriously, did you not hear the train before you got hit and died? This is just one example, but that's what our society does nowadays. Coddles the hell out of everyone and makes sure they're "safe" by enacting inane laws. One of the biggest problems that I forsee is that the people having the most kids are those that lack any modicum of intelligence. This in turn will lead to generations of stupid people and the general dumbing down of American citizens.

-Brian

Last edited by eastbaysubaru; 07-19-2010 at 09:10 AM.
Old 07-19-2010, 09:36 AM

Car Info: 04 psm wrx sedan
definitely one of oakland's classier moments
Old 07-19-2010, 09:50 AM

Originally Posted by eastbaysubaru
That's because we create laws to protect dumbasses. Do we really need laws to say that it's illegal to walk on train tracks? I mean seriously, did you not hear the train before you got hit and died? This is just one example, but that's what our society does nowadays. Coddles the hell out of everyone and makes sure they're "safe" by enacting inane laws. One of the biggest problems that I forsee is that the people having the most kids are those that lack any modicum of intelligence. This in turn will lead to generations of stupid people and the general dumbing down of American citizens.

-Brian
Yes, sadly smart people don't have kids, or if they do they only have one or two...

It's usually the idiots who don't have money/education/jobs that have dozens of kids, and if you project that into the next 100 years you'll see the decline of smart people and the influx of stupidity.

What do we call this? Unnatural selection?

Quick Reply: Stay Classy Oakland