spring break!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2004, 01:09 AM

spring break!!!

dont you just love spring break especially when highschoolers have it? everyone little punk is out and about staying up late and doing whatever they want?! even drive by eggings are ok for them. well tonight when i was leaving my gf's house i noticed my car had been hit by eggs.
but its ok because they're just idiots who havent had time to grow into their booster chairs so they can actually see out the window, and hit something.
luckily i was just hit with one or two eggs. all on the bottom of the door. i just washed it off and im hoping that it didnt scratch the paint. those dickless monkeys get a huge from me.
hope my garage doesnt smell like egg in the morning.

ah well watch out people, highschooler's are on spring break this week.
Old 04-15-2004, 02:04 AM

its all good steve. im not really upset. i dont think it left a mark, so im happy. at least i hope it didnt.
hey your scratch looks like its in the shape of a "V" hahaha want some stratch x for that?
Old 04-15-2004, 11:49 AM

Oh man, sorry to hear Vic. Hope you catch whoever did it and put a beating on them!

Btw Steve, your car looks like a silverish blueish color in that pic :banana:
Old 04-15-2004, 12:01 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: CRZ EX-Navi/6MT & Vue Redline
The day after I bought the E36 bimmer I used to own some punk kids threw sandwich bags filled with plaster all over it! Did no damage, and luckily I cought it while still wet, otherwise it would have been an even bigger pain in the a$$ to get off. Anyone alse hear of this?

-Chris
Old 04-15-2004, 02:43 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2004 PSM STi
i HATE the stupid people that **** with peoples cars, i had a huge egg explosion mark on my old tahoe from some a$$'s, it sucked to them
Old 04-15-2004, 02:47 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: a Ford
Vic, luckily your egg marks werent as bad as mine. Remember how that looked on my rear door? you got "lucky".
Old 04-15-2004, 02:52 PM
This Guy Can Hella Draw!

Car Info: '14 MBP FXT | '03 WW Evo VIII
Hope all goes well Vic. Sorry to hear. They'll get theirs.
Old 04-15-2004, 02:58 PM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
I hate that crap...I got paintballed on the freeway once. Just washed it off but still. Another time I saw a paintball blow on the car in front of me...slammed on the brakes flew up the road and chased those little bastards down..kid was like 13 and had a record already for doing it before with eggs and water balloons. Good thing I got to them. They shot one through this dudes window...hit his head rest.....like an inch from his head...he was PISSED.

But hey I have to admit to being a stupid kid...I've done water balloons a plenty. Not an egger though...have egged someone house but she was a mean old biatch and used to steel all my wiffle ***** and what not. and I blistered a cop car with an egg dead on the windshield while he was driving at me once.

Hope your car is ok. Long as you caught it quick you should be fine but hope it didn't leave a small dent or crack in the paint...I'd be pissed.
Old 04-15-2004, 10:16 PM

ok, now im pissed. f-ing aye...i checked the damage this morning, and sadly it got scratched up. so looks like i didnt get away with it. damnit...just got home and spend a good 20 mins polishing and scratch xing the area. used some touch up paint (im really bad at that) and a little wet sanding.
the mark is still there. damnit.
dude i even drove by this morning and my car seemed like it was the only that was hit. other than the egg shells that were left from my car, there werent anywhere else.

Last edited by ScoobyBoy; 04-16-2004 at 12:26 AM.
Old 04-15-2004, 10:31 PM

alright, ill go find you a silver trunk, and you find me a blue driver side rear door.

Quick Reply: spring break!!!