spooky UFO evidence video

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2011, 10:01 PM

Car Info: 00 BRP 2.5RS Sold = 04 SRR WRX Wagon, 06 AW STI :(

I believe, I also believe that 90% of the videos are bull ****.
Old 04-13-2011, 10:26 PM

Car Info: EQ tuned bugeye
Brint it on!!!!! (joes voice)
Old 04-13-2011, 10:28 PM

Car Info: 2010 Impreza 2.5i Premium Boosted
Battle LA was an awesome MOVIE.
Old 04-13-2011, 11:08 PM

Car Info: 2006 STi
why are extra terrestrial life forms always viewed as superior to humans. I am sure there is a planet out there with quadripeds content with sniffing each others butts for the rest of existence.

and if aliens did travel all the way to earth, and they haven't tried to kill us already, then surely they are peaceful and would use their knowledge (and proof of their existence to stifle religion) to help end conflicts on earth.

and if they are only here to "observe" us and not interfere, I'm sure their technology would allow them to watch us without having to enter low orbit to be seen by us.
Old 04-13-2011, 11:11 PM

Car Info: '02 PSM WRX
whenever I see videos like this, I always wonder how many people bring video cameras everywhere they go and are ready to take video of little specs in the sky that are barely visible without some type of magnification
Old 04-14-2011, 02:59 AM

Car Info: 2004 java black pearl (yEe)
This video is made of real evidence taken from actual events no cg bull crap (I hope the end of the video is not real because that's crazy like the abandon mental hospital on 15th ave here in sf). Face it, it's called reality. if you doubt this video is real then Why is there a YouTube, myspace, facebook, twitter and finally a camera?? (these are real not fake). Because it's called reality and being alive as in being human. If you doubt the videos made taken in this video are fake you never got laid(sorry it sucks being alone I hear you being selfish) the fact is alot of people just have other things to worry about in life I know I know because life is about surviving not about other life in the galaxy other than our own. Yes alot of people like to hate because they have nothing better to do(keyboard warriors) haha flame if you want. You act like everyone is perfect in life. Blah blah we all got bills to pay and family to worry about, life goes on even if there's something human like out there other than our own kind
Old 04-14-2011, 07:20 AM

Car Info: Reason
Originally Posted by DeCePtiCoNzWRX
This video is made of real evidence taken from actual events no cg bull crap (I hope the end of the video is not real because that's crazy like the abandon mental hospital on 15th ave here in sf). Face it, it's called reality. if you doubt this video is real then Why is there a YouTube, myspace, facebook, twitter and finally a camera?? (these are real not fake). Because it's called reality and being alive as in being human. If you doubt the videos made taken in this video are fake you never got laid(sorry it sucks being alone I hear you being selfish) the fact is alot of people just have other things to worry about in life I know I know because life is about surviving not about other life in the galaxy other than our own. Yes alot of people like to hate because they have nothing better to do(keyboard warriors) haha flame if you want. You act like everyone is perfect in life. Blah blah we all got bills to pay and family to worry about, life goes on even if there's something human like out there other than our own kind
lol wut?
Old 04-14-2011, 10:15 AM
previously known as wrxBRAH

Car Info: 2004 FXT
This video is made of real evidence taken from actual events no cg bull crap (I hope the end of the video is not real because that's crazy like the abandon mental hospital on 15th ave here in sf). Face it, it's called reality.

If you doubt this video is real then Why is there a YouTube, myspace, facebook, twitter and finally a camera?? (these are real not fake). Because it's called reality and being alive as in being human.

If you doubt the videos made taken in this video are fake you never got laid(sorry it sucks being alone I hear you being selfish) the fact is alot of people just have other things to worry about in life I know I know because life is about surviving not about other life in the galaxy other than our own. Yes alot of people like to hate because they have nothing better to do(keyboard warriors) haha flame if you want.

You act like everyone is perfect in life. Blah blah we all got bills to pay and family to worry about, life goes on even if there's something human like out there other than our own kind
Had to split it up so I could try to make sense of it. After seeing the 2:59am and being in SF, Im going to have to ask you to share whatever you're on.
Old 04-14-2011, 10:23 AM

Car Info: 2012 WRX
Originally Posted by wrxBRAH
Had to split it up so I could try to make sense of it. After seeing the 2:59am and being in SF, Im going to have to ask you to share whatever you're on.
Hahaha I was thinking the same thing!
Old 04-14-2011, 10:47 AM
Churro Aficionado

Car Info: IG - @TEAMMOISTOFFICIAL
Originally Posted by wrxBRAH
Old 04-14-2011, 11:03 AM

Car Info: 2006 STi
There are myspace, facebook, twitter, etc. about christianity, islam, greek gods. Just because someone burned toast and it kind of looks like a cross, does it make religion real? Just because X number of people believe something, does not make it true.

Last edited by STi 33W; 04-14-2011 at 11:06 AM.
Old 04-14-2011, 12:59 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM

I want to understand!

The truth is in there somewhere... lol
Old 04-14-2011, 02:12 PM
plays well with others

Car Info: your mother crazy
Originally Posted by brucelee
I want to understand!

The truth is in there somewhere... lol
Old 04-14-2011, 04:40 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
Originally Posted by irrational x