spooky UFO evidence video

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2011, 03:28 PM
previously known as wrxBRAH

Car Info: 2004 FXT
spooky UFO evidence video

For those interested watch the entire video. really spooky **** especially concerning the apocalyptic/disaster hints near the end of the video. **** maybe I do need to stock up on guns haha.

yes slow day at work :P
Old 04-13-2011, 03:57 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
Some of these vids have been explained scientifically... Of course this video doesn't tell you that which is totally misleading. I hope no one takes this crap seriously.

I hate how humans think they are so special and so interesting that other technologically advanced species sought out to find us... But think about it this way... Lets say it took the alien species 100 years to develop the tech to come to earth after originally discovering some interest in it, why would they have been interested in humans 100 years ago? We are crude, and dangerous... (WWI and WWII), why on earth would anyone want to come here?

Think of the other millions of civilizations that have come and gone before our earth even existed... In 5 billion years it wont matter because the sun will expand and cook the earth and possibly even envelope it entirely, and then the sun will die and our little center of the universe is going to end.
Old 04-13-2011, 04:00 PM
Churro Aficionado

Car Info: IG - @TEAMMOISTOFFICIAL
Even if it was a slow/boring day at work, I wouldnt sit thru 12 minutes of that.
Old 04-13-2011, 04:02 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
Originally Posted by stupidchicken03
Even if it was a slow/boring day at work, I wouldnt sit thru 12 minutes of that.
Old 04-13-2011, 04:03 PM

Car Info: Black On Black Wingless 05 STI
even if it was a slow/boring day at work, i wouldnt sit thru 12 minutes of that.
...//
( o)>

bok bok!!!!!
Old 04-13-2011, 04:14 PM

Car Info: Nadda
Aliens exist, whether they're interested in us or not is another story. There just has to be some form of life of all the billions of stars out there. Whether it'll ever affect us, we may never know.
Old 04-13-2011, 04:23 PM

Car Info: 2015 SWP WRX
Agreed.. It's just Fox blowing **** out the water cause they have nothing better to do. Hate watching that channel, my dad is always stuck on that channel too
Old 04-13-2011, 04:32 PM

Car Info: Un Carrito Que Hace Vrooom Phsss!
That actually is crippy
Old 04-13-2011, 05:47 PM

Car Info: 02 WRX, 2015 Murano, 2017 NGM Camaro SS
I don`t deny their existence, but that subject does not concern me.
Old 04-13-2011, 06:19 PM

Car Info: 2015 Camaro 2SS/RS 1LE
i bet all this stuff about aliens will come out from the government one day
Old 04-13-2011, 06:27 PM

Car Info: (sold)2004 WRB STi, MY05 WRX Wagon
funny....saw that same video on a friend facebook page...some were hella creepy....

saw this one about the same time i saw the one you posted...skip to the 3:35 marker...pretty crazy...too bad the one at the end totally kills everything...

Last edited by immmikey; 04-13-2011 at 06:40 PM.
Old 04-13-2011, 06:54 PM

Relates to the above video from more of a theoretical point of view.

Cliffs:
Physicist that graduated from Harvard
3 types of civilizations (platforms for advanced civilizations)
Planetary- Type I
Stellar- Type II
Galactic- Type III civilization- portals begin to open... (this is what they meant by extra dimensional beings btw)
We're type 0 What we're experiencing right now is our move from type 0 to 1

I believe some of the stuff in the other video is legit and I also feel that we will get a lot more government disclosure regarding this in the next 5-10yrs.
Old 04-13-2011, 07:24 PM

Originally Posted by brucelee
Some of these vids have been explained scientifically... Of course this video doesn't tell you that which is totally misleading. I hope no one takes this crap seriously.

I hate how humans think they are so special and so interesting that other technologically advanced species sought out to find us... But think about it this way... Lets say it took the alien species 100 years to develop the tech to come to earth after originally discovering some interest in it, why would they have been interested in humans 100 years ago? We are crude, and dangerous... (WWI and WWII), why on earth would anyone want to come here?

Think of the other millions of civilizations that have come and gone before our earth even existed... In 5 billion years it wont matter because the sun will expand and cook the earth and possibly even envelope it entirely, and then the sun will die and our little center of the universe is going to end.
We study so many things on our planet which we know we are smarter than because we're curious. Its part of our nature to want to understand how things work. Maybe ET life is the same way. We might be their galapagos islands..

Meh its interesting to me. Beats the normal check out this 9/10 hot chick threads. NOHOMO

Originally Posted by iLoqin
Aliens exist, whether they're interested in us or not is another story. There just has to be some form of life of all the billions of stars out there. Whether it'll ever affect us, we may never know.
cavemen drew these, those are some smart neanderthal.

hmm dreaming of space suits odd

Originally Posted by subi4justin
Agreed.. It's just Fox blowing **** out the water cause they have nothing better to do. Hate watching that channel, my dad is always stuck on that channel too
Agreed, they do that with everything.

Originally Posted by immmikey
funny....saw that same video on a friend facebook page...some were hella creepy....

saw this one about the same time i saw the one you posted...skip to the 3:35 marker...pretty crazy...too bad the one at the end totally kills everything...

Dont know if I can take that video seriously after watching the end lol. blair witch project 3 alien version..

Originally Posted by silverbullet415
i bet all this stuff about aliens will come out from the government one day
looking forward to it.

former canadian defense minister coming clean
Old 04-13-2011, 08:17 PM
Churro Aficionado

Car Info: IG - @TEAMMOISTOFFICIAL
Originally Posted by CaliSuby
That actually is crippy
What about the Bloods?
Old 04-13-2011, 09:03 PM

Car Info: MY05RS, MY70914, and MY10VT1300CS
Well I for one beleive that not only is the earth being visited now.... but was in the past. When you read things like the Summerian Epic of Creation (where christianity and other modern religions get the book of Genesis from) it spells it all out for you. The epic of Gilgamesh is another one...

And then you get into the Hindu books like the Mahabharata (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahabharata), and the Vimana texts like the Vaimanika Shastra (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaimanika_Shastra) which is pulled from Sanskrit texts and they talk about the "GODS" fighting eachother in aricraft, it's kinda hard not to believe. There is actually overwhelming physical evidence to support the idea's of "Ancient Astronauts" or "Aliens" all throughout history on every continent. All people have to do is be willing to do a little research.

Quick Reply: spooky UFO evidence video