Sorry to post another "Eff you COPS" thread, but I'm not really sorry at all, pigs.

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2009, 08:42 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: '02 WRB WRX Wagon
Originally Posted by c32c7
I was laughing too, but you know what would be even funnier? If some pissed off dudes smash your window, drag your little skinny *** outta that queer automatic wagon of yours and stomp you out on the sidewalk for a good 15 mins or so.

I'll be laughing while you're in a coma and your family decides to pull you off life support.
Well for one that wouldn't happen cause I'm not a douche like this dumbass and I'm not skinny for another, standing 6'4 and 240. And my queer automatic just shows how much of a ***got you really are. I'm not stupid enough to blantantly **** off a bunch of cops by not cooperating. So you can keep your statements inside your pea brain.
Old 05-18-2009, 08:47 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by iLoqin
What is so funny? Standing up for our rights as citizens or you just being a complete idiot for just surrendering your rights cuz you're another sheep?
Surrendering my rights? Simply by answering some questions that an officer is asking me? Never considered that to be surrendering my rights. I'm cooperating and trying to help move my *** along. Having worked as a bouncer, I can see how adrenline can get the better of someone who is, for lack of a better word, being beligerent and not cooperating.

This guy deserves it cause he blantantly is trying to have a reaction like this happen to him. That is exactly what he wanted to have happen so he can try to bring down the government or some other crap motive he has.
Old 05-18-2009, 11:47 PM

Car Info: 2008 STi
BTW the Taser or similar electronic control device has been approved by the supreme court to be used against a passive resistive person to effect an arrest.

lets also not forget there are 3 levels we are dealing with here regarding criminal law, not just probable cause.
First there is something called "reasonable suspicion" which means a reasonable person under the same circumstances would believe criminal activity to be afoot.

a leo can detain a person for however long as is necessary to conduct an investigation which will lead to either probable cause for arrest or for the person to be let go.

probable cause generally means that the officer has determined there is sufficient information or evidence to arrest the person, but it doesnt even have to be enough to be considered a "preponderance of evidence" (which is 51%, something the civil courts deal with)

then of course there is conviction, or beyond a reasonable doubt, which leo's dont worry about on the street. all they should be worrying about is getting the criminals off the street while making sure themselves and their partners get home every night.

so to address this guy, who i agree is a douch, i will simply say that the boder patrol agents had the "reasonable suspicion" to detain him. Then when he refused to cooperate with a police investigation, which is against the law in california its pc 148, the leos had 'probable cause' to arrest him. and because he was being resistive, even though it was passive, it is justifiable for them to use force including the taser to effect that arrest.
Old 05-19-2009, 05:53 AM

Car Info: Fast
Originally Posted by Paul@dbtuned
Why do you want the gov't to instruct/teach your children?
I never said that I WANT the GOV'T too teach children, I said that it would be ideal if public schools actually taught useful life skills.

Originally Posted by Paul@dbtuned
I only public schools for the basics and supplement my kid's education with my knowledge/life experiences.
Is this not the way it is supposed to be?

Besides, why do you want the GOV'T teaching ANYTHING to your children?
Old 05-19-2009, 10:52 AM

Car Info: Nadda
Public schools suck now. The winners are the ones with good home schooling. Those are the guys that win the spelling Bees and crap.
Old 05-19-2009, 02:34 PM
BanHammer™

Car Info: 2001 Forester RS2 SPEC-F
keep this civil. If I see any more personal attacks on people for no reason, points will fly
Old 05-19-2009, 06:42 PM

Car Info: Fast
Really? This thread appears to be incredibly civil considering the content...unless the thread has been chopped and I did not notice.

Oh well, I said my part. Public schools is an entire new topic
Old 05-19-2009, 06:47 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
Originally Posted by bluwrxwgn
Well for one that wouldn't happen cause I'm not a douche like this dumbass and I'm not skinny for another, standing 6'4 and 240. And my queer automatic just shows how much of a ***got you really are. I'm not stupid enough to blantantly **** off a bunch of cops by not cooperating. So you can keep your statements inside your pea brain.

Damn dude, you're 240 and 6'4? You're getting fat Justin!

It's the marriage thing... You get married, you automatically gain weight! I'm 260 and 6'6.5... But I've also been hitting the weights REALLY hard the last year, so no so much fat, but I can't fit into my clothes anymore.
Old 05-19-2009, 06:57 PM

PS:

Anyone that says this guy DESERVED that kind of treatment needs to be treated that way just so you can see what it feels like. If that guy hit a cop, then yes... But for being a smart ***? Getting almost killed for being a wise guy? You think he deserves that? Maybe you're living in the wrong country? I hear countries in South America are looking for cops/guards like you... (not referring to anyone in particular, just people who think he deserves this).

What if that was your brother? Your friend? Would you still think this was funny? You know that's the kind of stuff sociopaths enjoy, right? You know thats the sort of thing that communist iron curtain countries deal with people, right? You know the ***** did that sort of thing, right?

I'd really hate to be your child if you actually believe someone deserves to be beaten that badly for such a minor offense. May god have mercy on your childrens souls. Lets hope the cops get to you before you get to someone.

That guy was being peacefully resistant, he wasn't violent and those cops could have easily detained him without so much god damn force. Everyone single cop there should lose thier jobs and be sent to the big house. No human deserves to be treated that way for such a minor offense. Did he deserve to hand cuffed and put into the back of a car? Yes... Did those cops even attempt a peaceful method of detaining him? Like asking for his hands? Like grabbing his hand and putting him in an arm bar while they cuff him? Nope... The tazered him not once, but multiple times which wasn't necessary AT ALL, then they almost killed him and probably laughed about it.

But yeah, that guy def deserves to almost be killed because he was using his rights, yes, he was being pretty dumb about it and didn't go about it the right way, but he didn't hurt anyone nor was he violent in any way shape of form... hell, he didn't even cuss or anything.

So for those of you who think he deserves this, you guys either need to go see someone and get some treatment for your sociopolitical thoughts, or you're just saying that for attention to get a rise out of people without putting any part of your brain into what you're saying.
Old 05-19-2009, 07:03 PM

I forgot to add, not only does no human deserve that treatment, no ANIMAL deserves to be treated like a violent criminal... No only are you physically scarring someone, you are mentally f'ing someone up... This will stay with him and others who have been treated that way for ever... And for what reason? Because they were wise guys? No violent, but didn't want to be searched because they were innocent. I went through a lot of police training and I know many methods of detaining someone without using anywhere NEAR that kind of force. Humans have many pressure points and you'd be amazed how quickly you can make someone cooperate without using much force at all... All you need to do is grab someone's hand in a certain way and they surrender immediately. Like the pressure point between your index and middle finger knuckles... You can almost get anyone to do anything with that sort of hold. If that doesn't work, use OC spray... There were SO MANY GOD DAMN WAYS THEY COULD HAVE HANDLED THAT, but they wanted to beat someone... They were waiting for that... That alone is a reason they should NOT be cops, EVER.

F' those bastards. I really hope they suffer for what they did.

If you think treating an animal that way is ok, then you need your head examined big time... Let alone a human being treated that way. You are some really sick f's out there.

I know a lot of people that display this sort of behavior... Because they got picked on when they were younger... Because they didn;t get enough attention from daddy... Because they have something to prove to their friends/fellow officers... People are truly pathetic.
Old 05-19-2009, 07:56 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2018 Golf R Variant
Originally Posted by brucelee
So for those of you who think he deserves this, you guys either need to go see someone and get some treatment for your sociopolitical thoughts, or you're just saying that for attention to get a rise out of people without putting any part of your brain into what you're saying.
If you think treating an animal that way is ok, then you need your head examined big time... Let alone a human being treated that way. You are some really sick f's out there.

I know a lot of people that display this sort of behavior... Because they got picked on when they were younger... Because they didn;t get enough attention from daddy... Because they have something to prove to their friends/fellow officers... People are truly pathetic.
Thanks to you, Paul, and a couple others for your posts and comments here. I wanted to say something, but could not without getting somewhat personal so I did not. Even tried a couple times. I cannot believe some of the bull**** I have read in this thread... Why does this happen in America? Well, a great cross-section of the why is right here in this thread.
Old 05-19-2009, 08:32 PM
VIP Member

Damn dude, you're 240 and 6'4? You're getting fat Justin!

It's the marriage thing... You get married, you automatically gain weight! I'm 260 and 6'6.5... But I've also been hitting the weights REALLY hard the last year, so no so much fat, but I can't fit into my clothes anymore.
Yea really.

And I say he deserved it cause he specifically sought out this kind of reaction. It's not like he's a completely innocent person just going from one place to another. He's specifically looking to get these officers to back down, trying to undermine their authority by being a douche. Was the force excessive? Yes! Was it to be expected considering what we've seen over the years with police officers using force after car chases and what not? Yes! This guy knew he'd get one of two things to happen. He'd either get beaten or told to go on his way. These officers were just trying to do their jobs by asking simple questions and he chooses not to answer. That immediately shows contempt and seems extremely suspicious. If I was there as an officer, I would immediately think this guy has something to hide.

Yea everybody talks about our civil rights and how they are being violated. Well if them doing this keeps me a little safer by finding terrorists, then I'm all for it. Just because this guy is a white male and a Pastor, means nothing. Anybody can be a Pastor, they live normal lives, can be married and have children. Timothy McVey, Ted Kaczynski could have easily been Pastor's, yet they still bombed places because they are psycho. This guy has a screw loose, that's my opinion.
Old 05-19-2009, 10:51 PM

Terrorism is again, another stupid Bush, and now a stupid Bluwrxwgn term. Are you guys really that turned on by the Media? What is terrorism you tards? Maybe it's all these school shootings? Rampages? We call them school shootings but again it's an act of TERROR. You guys need to wake up and realize we won't be able to stop anything in this country from happening when people are quiet about it and go out and do it. We want to police the world, that sounds pretty terrorizing from their point of view?

****, to the rest of the world the US could be the terror since we have military bases all over the damn globe. Get a clue, people need to wake up from the media and start marching for our constitution. There are psycho people everywhere. This isn't Aryan supremacy, we can't determine who is psychotic or insane based on looks. What we CAN determine is what is written for the ***** of this country, but people just allow the government and officials to slap the Patriot Act on us all day. I wish the founding fathers were here, they would probably execute the whole government, along with you retards runnin' around like giving up our rights is our duty.
Old 05-19-2009, 11:55 PM

Car Info: 2002 WRX
The only certainty in my reaction to the original post is that the LEOs were not justified in what they did. The guy was being a smart *** and he was trying to bait them but that's no excuse. As much as LEOs are people they have to be held to higher standards. It should be understood that once a person puts on that badge you become something much greater than yourself. There are greater responsibilities and more people to be responsible to and more people that will be critical of performance. This kind of behavior is despicable when performed by any person and unacceptable when performed by a law enforcement officer.

I can't help but feel that the pastor played a role in his treatment. If I'm immoral for believing so then okay. He may have been peaceful but he was acting passive aggressive as well. Not only was he blatantly refusing to cooperate (which may have been or not have been within his rights) he sat there and filmed the entire incident. It seems like he wanted something to happen.

The officers were wrong but the pastor certainly wasn't right.

Incoming side notes and responses to comments that I took personally:

Public schools suck now. The winners are the ones with good home schooling.
Hi! My name is Taylor. I am a product of the public school system. I am currently enrolled at a public school. My eduction was and continues to be amazing. I am a winner. I am in possession of evidence to prove this.

Terrorism is again, another stupid Bush, and now a stupid Bluwrxwgn term. Are you guys really that turned on by the Media?
All I read was ad hominem, ad hominem, ad hominem. This style argument is brilliant. Just tell the bad people (you guys, the people, everyone else that is part this collective "you") they're bad and then they'll realize it! Me, I've never been moved to a different point of view as a result of someone else telling me how wrong I am.
Old 05-20-2009, 12:00 AM

Originally Posted by SomethingClassy
Hi! My name is Taylor. I am a product of the public school system. I am currently enrolled at a public school. My eduction was and continues to be amazing. I am a winner. I am in possession of evidence to prove this.

All I read was ad hominem, ad hominem, ad hominem. This style argument is brilliant. Just tell the bad people (you guys, the people, everyone else that is part this collective "you") they're bad and then they'll realize it! Me, I've never been moved to a different point of view as a result of someone else telling me how wrong I am.
Who gives a **** if you can write better than I can? You can pick and point all you want, but to me this is clear and cut. This isn't gray, it's black and white. LEOs broke the constitution. He did not. There is something obviously wrong with our system, and it needs to be changed.

Quick Reply: Sorry to post another "Eff you COPS" thread, but I'm not really sorry at all, pigs.