Sorry to post another "Eff you COPS" thread, but I'm not really sorry at all, pigs.

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2009, 12:01 PM

Car Info: Nadda
Isn't it entrapment or can't you claim entrapment if you obey their first order of stopping, and then they try to charge with something else? like "right now you're blocking traffic, that's a violation" kinda thing. Like wtf? i wouldn't be if you would let me through you **** suckers.
Old 05-16-2009, 12:33 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: '02 WRB WRX Wagon
This guy is a complete douche bag. He got what he deserved. His screaming from being tazed was hilarious, I was dying laughing.
Old 05-16-2009, 01:48 PM

Car Info: 02 Silver WRX sedan. Eibach springs, Blitz NUR cat back, Rota 17" Attacks, Cobb AccessPort/DP
Getting paid

No matter how you stack it this guy is getting paid.

There is such a thing as a "Use of force continuum".

The Pastor was being passive resistive. The cops went way overboard. If the cops just shattered the window, reached inside and unlocked the door, leaned the Pastor forward, handcuffed him, and then assisted him in exiting the vehicle, they would have been perfectly fine.

These were just some good ole boys that wanted to F someone up that night. Oh, and by the way, either they need a new dog, or they need to fire those lying disgraces to the badge.
Old 05-16-2009, 02:42 PM

Car Info: 2005 WRB Subaru Impreza WRX
Originally Posted by iloqin
but its ok, we just sit there and shut up and pretend what they tell us is correct.

qft
Old 05-16-2009, 05:51 PM
banned

Car Info: Honda RVT RC51
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by bluwrxwgn
This guy is a complete douche bag. He got what he deserved. His screaming from being tazed was hilarious, I was dying laughing.
I was laughing too, but you know what would be even funnier? If some pissed off dudes smash your window, drag your little skinny *** outta that queer automatic wagon of yours and stomp you out on the sidewalk for a good 15 mins or so.

I'll be laughing while you're in a coma and your family decides to pull you off life support.
Old 05-16-2009, 06:21 PM

Stop flamin', I call for a lock on the thread if you just want to flame each other =P. As far as the rest people should be talking about what the government/LEOs CAN do to you legally, or if they're just taking us, the citizen for granted. We ****in pay their wages, they should at least respect the laws doing their jobs.
Old 05-16-2009, 06:26 PM

What is so funny? Standing up for our rights as citizens or you just being a complete idiot for just surrendering your rights cuz you're another sheep?
Old 05-16-2009, 06:54 PM

Car Info: 07 Legacy GT Wagon
The guy is a douche, but there is no way in hell he deserved that.
Old 05-16-2009, 07:03 PM

Car Info: Fast
Originally Posted by iLoqin
@aboothman, pretty well said. I have no teaching credentials, but I think opening up a "streets smart" class would be a pretty interesting course for highschool/college. Educate people on their rights, educate people on how to fight tickets, educate people period on **** like credit cards, and bank accounts, mortgages, car payments, cell phones, solicitors, stock markets, etc. Maybe a little bit of self defense, or role playing would be involved. Hell, maybe even educating people on twitter/facebook and all the social things that are normal at this day and age. Maybe even a kindle, you could expand this pretty far! curriculum would always change.
I have been saying this for a while. How many schools teach kids how to balance a checkbook, fill out a resume, avoid scams, build credit, deal with rights violations, etc?

Unfortunately, I do not think this will even happen on a large scale. Between requirements for standardized curriculum, and the fact that we are slaves to a consumer driven society, it is clear that the dumber the population is the better off the government and large corporations are. Uneducated people = money in the Man's pocket

Some of the numbers in this video are off, but I think it has a good message. A bit OT, but thats ok

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLBE5QAYXp8
Old 05-17-2009, 11:42 PM

Car Info: Subaru 06' FXT
Simple solution, don't call the police when you're in trouble or when someone is trying to kill you. You have the right to bear arms, defend yourself if you can.
Old 05-17-2009, 11:47 PM
dfx

Car Info: 08 DGM STI
wow.

Originally Posted by iLoqin
I do know that pastors especially white ones, don't drive around with someone in the trunk or full of weed)
so is this about race?? thats a pretty racially fueled implication... especially white ones??? so other pastors do??
Old 05-18-2009, 08:19 AM

Car Info: Forester XTi
Originally Posted by Dong Homez
The guy is a douche, but there is no way in hell he deserved that.
Why just because he is a priest? He broke laws, he resisted arrest, the officers did what was necessary to protect themselves and the public.
Old 05-18-2009, 09:16 AM

Originally Posted by Overbear
Why just because he is a priest? He broke laws, he resisted arrest, the officers did what was necessary to protect themselves and the public.
He broke laws? You mean he exercised his rights? The cops were the ones who didn't know which laws they were trying to follow "You're detained, no you're not detained" etc. What were they protecting themselves from? He clearly had nothing in his trunk like he said(after taking a beating). He clearly didn't present himself as threatening (covering his face with both hands visible). What and where were his violations? RESISTING ARREST? WHAT WAS HE ARRESTED FOR? Courts stated by LAW you cannot be arrested for saying no for officers to search you and your property. lol you're funny.
Old 05-18-2009, 09:20 AM
iClub Silver Vendor

Car Info: 2005 LGT wagon
Why do you want the gov't to instruct/teach your children?
I only public schools for the basics and supplement my kid's education with my knowledge/life experiences.

Originally Posted by aboothman
I have been saying this for a while. How many schools teach kids how to balance a checkbook, fill out a resume, avoid scams, build credit, deal with rights violations, etc?

Unfortunately, I do not think this will even happen on a large scale. Between requirements for standardized curriculum, and the fact that we are slaves to a consumer driven society, it is clear that the dumber the population is the better off the government and large corporations are. Uneducated people = money in the Man's pocket

Some of the numbers in this video are off, but I think it has a good message. A bit OT, but thats ok

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLBE5QAYXp8
Old 05-18-2009, 09:29 AM
iClub Silver Vendor

Car Info: 2005 LGT wagon
Originally Posted by Overbear

What laws?
Had the police not abused their position, this would have been a non issue.

I was pulled over, harassed, and had my car towed by Sebastopol PD.
Officer Hartson threatened me with jail for "drunk in public."

I politely told him that the only reason I was in public is because of his bull**** PC for the stop, (his training officer agreed w/ me, but said he's gotta let the rookie make mistakes.)

The court system agreed with me & it cost the citizens of Sebastopol plenty.

I have plenty of friends & customers that are in law enforcement, so I'm not a rabid anti cop type.

Quick Reply: Sorry to post another "Eff you COPS" thread, but I'm not really sorry at all, pigs.